Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Rich Vs. Becoming Financially Free

3 posters

Go down

Getting Rich Vs. Becoming Financially Free Empty Getting Rich Vs. Becoming Financially Free

Post by jessicasilverman December 28th 2011, 11:53 pm

In my opinion they are distinct. Becoming financially free is about earning enough passive income to pay for your desired lifestyle. Passive income vehicles include vending machines, rental property, car washes, systemized businessess, automated internet marketing systems, etc. Things that produce revenue with very little or no maintenance. I'd suggest becoming financially free as soon as possible and then get as rich as you like as a bonus. Also reccommend having number goals. Exactly how much do you need per month to pay for your expenses and/or desired lifestyle. Food for thought.
jessicasilverman
jessicasilverman

Number of posts : 14
Appreciation Points : 38
Registration date : 2011-12-13

Back to top Go down

Getting Rich Vs. Becoming Financially Free Empty Re: Getting Rich Vs. Becoming Financially Free

Post by Vanilla2 December 29th 2011, 2:51 am

Yes money can give you independence, even peace of mind. But in my mind, money can also lead to the route of all evil. There are more things to life than being obsessed with making money. There are abundant things in this world, that hold far richer gains than quote: "money".

And yes, I would certainly like money right now, enough to do what I need. But to be rich, no, I would not want many of the burdens that go with it. And if ever the chance of owning too much, animal charities would reap, a large percentage of it.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Getting Rich Vs. Becoming Financially Free Empty Re: Getting Rich Vs. Becoming Financially Free

Post by sunmystic December 29th 2011, 10:36 am

I have no money because God does not give me permission to have money, which is probably a good thing because I would disappear Smile
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down