Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting out of a rut!

2 posters

Go down

Getting out of a rut! Empty Getting out of a rut!

Post by Spirit-Being January 29th 2009, 1:33 am

Tonight was a turning point in my life. All day i have felt enveloped with the computer and for the past month has been a struggle spiritually, mentally, & physically. Moving to a new location has affected me greatly. I did not know why i was struggling so bad, until tonight. I went into my room and the television was on, i was so rattled inside that i had a hard time deciding if i should turn it off and calm my mind or leave the thing on. Well i made the right decision, and turned the monster off lol. With my dog (bella) by my side she always sleeps with me Very Happy anyhow i laid there thinking, many thoughts were entering my mind and not all good thoughts, but i realized that my thoughts were clearing out. So much clutter how can i possibly see the truth. After about 15 minutes or so i turned the light off and began to get in a spiritual zone as i like to call it.

As i was sitting in the dark i could feel a presence in the room with me, i began asking questions and letting this spirit know that i know he is there. I heard in my mind "Die" i said no then i heard "Get Out" and this was a little unsettling but i did not fear whatever was there, i asked the spirit if he needed any help, it said "No this is my house" I spoke and said no i live here and you are no longer alive you have died. This whole time i was communicating with this entity i was getting chills up and down my spine.

I realized that this spirit was affecting my judgment in some way once i realized this i was able to do what i needed to do and push the negativity away from me. I asked God for help and said i cannot do this alone. I felt God's Love with me for the first time since i moved into this house.

I said some affirmations, to help me become more aware of my egos, and forgot how much i used to work on myself, being aware of the many egos that surface. As of late my egos have done whatever they wanted and this has clouded my judgment. And it is mainly because i became lazy and stopped using the tools that were given to me from God.

I then prayed whole heartily i cant remember the last time my prayer was so sincere, how good this felt it felt like i was free again. Next i meditated and again for the first time in a while i was actually able to see faces of people during a meditation session, it was almost like the people in these visions were going about their business, without any knowledge of me being able to see them. I used to see many faces in the past never understood who they where or why i saw these faces. But i know it's important.

Life can be confusing at times, but when that realization happens and you understand why you are feeling the way you are, it is very Enlightening. By no means do i blame any Spirit or anything else for my confusion, i take full response-ability for my well being. If i can stay humble and realize that i cannot live life Rightly with my own willpower, because i have the tendency to become lazy, and slack on taking my spiritual medicine. We have so many tools at our disposal so that we may protect ourselves from bad habits.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Getting out of a rut! Empty Re: Getting out of a rut!

Post by Spirit-Being July 18th 2009, 7:28 pm

Many Blessings :Hello:
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer July 18th 2009, 7:35 pm

Great post. I myself have felt spirits around me. Sometimes they are negitive. I called on god to protect me from them, and he always answers me.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum