Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every and anything is possible with magic!!

3 posters

Go down

Every and anything is possible with magic!! Empty Re: Every and anything is possible with magic!!

Post by d-knots September 29th 2010, 8:10 pm

That's why our journeys are so personal
that we might be the only one's who
see the message.... but others
believe us because they too have
had seen a message that made
them believers....

Good Day Good Healing Good News

I won't mention any names here
but.... yes! there are casters
that really rot - personal experience
I needed a quicker remedy and quick
is not the answer "patience" is...- and
there are good peeps that can SEE
and in time what they said will come
to pass.....

More Good Luck and Living Going Forward....LOL
Tears Very Happy scratch Dizzy
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Every and anything is possible with magic!! Empty Re: Every and anything is possible with magic!!

Post by Spirit-Being September 26th 2010, 11:59 am

Welcome to Spirits Journey Forums Garu Welcome

Forgive me for such a Late Reply, i have been away from the forums for some Time now. Your Story reminded me of My Life the past Several Months, where nothing seemed to go right, it seemed to be getting worse. But sometimes we Fall, & Need to Brush ourselves off, and Find the Help we need, one thing i've learned is that, we need each other. I also feel that Magic is very real, it's All Around Us. It's all a Matter of opening up to It. Some may think Magic, is nothing more than Parlor Tricks, But True Magic, is so much More. (Prayers, Meditation, Chakra Work, Calling on Angels, Spirit Guides, God for Guidance, Mantras, Incantations, Tarot Cards... The List Goes On & On. If you believe the world is Magical, then you will See the Truth of It.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Every and anything is possible with magic!! Empty Every and anything is possible with magic!!

Post by garu September 10th 2010, 2:01 pm

hi everybody,,magic is real,just believed that some weeks ago i guess,and the funny thing is i learnt it the hard way..i had been married for four years with two kids and thought everything in my marriage was perfect and extraordinary,my husband was the most loving and my whole family was happy until everything changed..don't know how or what happened but i guess i didn't believe it was my fault.he started hitting me and my kids,cheating and we started having dept cos he was gambling quite much and he had lost his job..A friend introduced me to some counselors and therapist but it didn't get well,it was getting worse so i decided to go the spiritual angle..After several attempts with different spell casters and magicians nothing happened.i met some people online who claimed to know someone who claimed to be able to help but it was all false,i lost a lot of money,was scammed several times and cheated on...i guess i was too desperate for a quick solution,but it all changed when i was introduced to a spell caster online,i thought he was going to be fake,maybe try to scam me again so i was prepared this time,i thought at least i could get him caught or something..but he wasn't what it thought he was,he did some spell which i used playing along,but he was right,he was true..everything stated to turn around,my husband came home,he was changing and everything was going back to normal..and now after two weeks,everything is perfect and much more..my family is back,he has a new job,i do too..and we are happy as ever..i guess magic truly exist but in the right people with the right heart..magic is real and out there so is the person who saved my marriage,my family and i...
garu
garu

Number of posts : 1
Appreciation Points : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum