Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Choice

4 posters

Go down

The Choice Empty The Choice

Post by Spirit-Being January 21st 2009, 12:58 pm

A Dream i Had

I had this amazing dream but i cannot recall the whole thing so i will post what i remember. I was at home and i felt drawn to the front door, i looked out and there was a man outside holding a tray of food in one of his hands. It was very bright outside the sun was shining like i have never seen the sun shine. I opened my door and this man approached me. He said "choose" What i saw on the tray were donuts many different flavors powdered ones, chocalate ones, cream filled, etc...... I thought to myself which one do i choose, i chose the white powdered donut, after my choice i realized i could have taken the whole tray but i didn't. These donut's symbolized something more than just food. I woke up right after. I have had some interpretations of this dream on my part, if anyone would like to take a shot and help with this interpretation it would be greatly appreciated.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Choice Empty Re: The Choice

Post by Dreamer January 21st 2009, 1:33 pm

Maybe you were hungry...donut deprived LOL. just kidding. donuts sound good to me too!

My first thought Wink
is that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. maybe you recently made a relationship choice that now after considering things, you could have chosen differently.
It doesn't have to be a 'romantic' choice. we love all with our heart!
Since this dream has you opening a door. You are the house the door represents something outside of yourself. And that a "man" is asking you to choose, I think is significant...only you know what the man represents though Wink

maybe the words of President Obama are relevant here: chose INCLUSION rather than EXCLUSION....

just my rambling thoughts!
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 27th 2009, 9:16 pm

Thank You much appreciated Dreamer Very Happy

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 June 12th 2009, 4:06 am

Spirit-Being wrote:
A Dream i Had

I had this amazing dream but i cannot recall the whole thing so i will post what i remember. I was at home and i felt drawn to the front door, i looked out and there was a man outside holding a tray of food in one of his hands. It was very bright outside the sun was shining like i have never seen the sun shine. I opened my door and this man approached me. He said "choose" What i saw on the tray were donuts many different flavors powdered ones, chocalate ones, cream filled, etc...... I thought to myself which one do i choose, i chose the white powdered donut, after my choice i realized i could have taken the whole tray but i didn't. These donut's symbolized something more than just food. I woke up right after. I have had some interpretations of this dream on my part, if anyone would like to take a shot and help with this interpretation it would be greatly appreciated.

Many Blessings

That is a great dream. I am not a dream interpreter, but I will give it a try. I believe the man was a messenger or an angel of God. The donuts representing spiritual truths of many religions and/or practices or beliefs. At first you choose a particular donut but then you realized that you could have them all.

But this may not be correct in your case as far as I read your posts you seems to accept the truth of many beliefs . But this is the best I can do.

Peace and Love :s2:
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 12th 2009, 7:33 pm

I think you did very well Thumb

luda wrote:I believe the man was a messenger or an angel of God

the man definitely seemed to be divine, there was something otherworldly about him.

luda wrote:The donuts representing spiritual truths of many religions and/or practices or beliefs

The donuts symbolized more than just food to me, and at the time of this dream i was opening to new possibilities, many years ago i could only see one belief being the correct way, but in my Spiritual Growth i have expanded, the donuts were different flavored but they were all on the same tray.

Thank You for your interpretation luda

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 June 13th 2009, 10:57 pm

Thank You for sharing your dream here. To me dream life as important as the life we spend when we are awake. Your dream has verified what I thought to be true and encourage me greatly and specially the part where the donuts were on the same tray.

Peace and Love Smile
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 16th 2009, 4:50 pm

luda wrote:To me dream life as important as the life we spend when we are awake.

Well said Wink

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer June 17th 2009, 9:06 pm

i think your dream represents your life. The man is a messenger . the donuts are the many decisions in life we must make. Some will be right and some wrong but we much experience each of them and learn.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down