Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day

5 posters

Go down

G'day Empty Re: G'day

Post by Spirit-Being June 1st 2010, 10:58 am

Hello ME Welcome to Spirits Journey Forums Welcome

You being here is no coincidence, the advice that has been given to you is Wonderful. I too became interested in the Tarot, and still am today. I starteed out with the Rider Waite deck then moved on to the Gilded Tarot, i do readings once in a while when i feel drawn to do them, i am still Learning to listen to my Intuition, and if i was to give some advice it would be to follow your Intuition, let it flow, i believe d-knots touched on this subject. Also Meditation is a great tool for calming the mind, making it much easier to relax and Listen to your (Inner Voice, Higher Self, Soul, Angels, God...) We are all truly, Beautiful Beings, Discover, Experience, & Have Fun.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 May 31st 2010, 9:34 am

Welcome, ME, I always find myself saying "everything happens for a reason" given time everything that has been happening to you recently, will manifest itself, and you will be able to understand its meanings.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots May 31st 2010, 8:45 am

I take it your spiritual side is sending you messages
it takes time, so sit back and let it happen
when you have the chance...

it's going to be personal to you
and it may make sense only to you
so, as usual, do not expect
everyone to understand...

only those who do or have experience(d) it themselves
will be compassionate, as usual....

read what you can, take what you need, and leave the rest...LOL

Sylvia Browne philosophy is good to have under your belt
Colette Baron-Reid is full of energy
and
Doreen Virtue is helpful as well to see and get in touch
with the spiritual side of Living....

I also like herbs, stones, oils, candles, poses, peace and quiet, resting as a means to ask questions and recieve answers ( no good under stress too jumbled or muffled - sometimes you are meant not to know even though you would like too....). Getting in touch with nature and where you should be for your health finding the balance in your life is helpful; not enough oxygen and you can die.....(sounds like a song....LOL)

you may be open and stepped onto a very charged piece of land....
or because you are more open to the possibility you are recieving more....

My personal advice is don't force it - it may fail - so take it in stride; as it comes the first thing that pops into your mind is where it fits or at least a start ot begin to understand the message - remember if you find yourself forcing the event into something you want it to be it will probably not be it... keep it simple....

haha, AA philosophy can help here....
one day at a time
think
easy does it
keep it simple....LOL
it works!
Tree Hug
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Sunfire May 27th 2010, 11:09 am

welcome!
I think you will find a lot of helpful information here. The best advice i feel i can give you is to take your time and give yourself time to take it all in. Its normal to be confused, with what has been going on.. I still get confused and a bit lost from time to time myself. I too have issues with bulbs and technology .. i go through a laptop every 6 months and i am banned from touching my husbands comp at all. It is a cross over of energy , well at least thats waht i put it down to, like a surge of energy, much like what u can experience in an electrical storm. Crystals can help with that. I have them everywhere, although its a bit hard to put them on street lights lol
Anyways, a long winded hello from me i know .. enjoy browsing!
Lady Sunfire
Lady Sunfire

Female
Number of posts : 12
Hobbies : Yoga, painting, music, and just enjoying life in general
Appreciation Points : 20
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

G'day Empty G'day

Post by ME May 27th 2010, 8:38 am

G'day every one,
Ummmmmm haha. You guys might think im a bit strange for what im about to tell you. I have had some strange things happen in the last couple of months . The feeling of being touched , Feeling some one breathing in my face , Light bulbs blowing when i switch them on , 3 in a few days. Just some strange stuff i cant explain. Anyway , recently some one gave me a tarot book and it reading it has sort of changed the way i look and think about things . I guess im just a bit confused, with everything i have been experiencing though i feel an urge to learning more about my spiritual side . I do believe , im not realy sure why, that everything that has happened in my life has brought me to where i am today to start my spiritual journey and discover my inner self, and find inner peace.
Any advice would be much appreciated , as i said i am feeling a bit confused.
ME

Number of posts : 1
Appreciation Points : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum