Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Visit Here

3 posters

Go down

Our Visit Here Empty Our Visit Here

Post by Wind-Dancer April 21st 2010, 2:28 pm

“Strange is our situation here upon earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to a divine purpose. From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: That we are here for the sake of others...for the countless unknown souls with whose fate we are connected by a bond of sympathy. Many times a day, I realize how much my outer and inner life is built upon the labors of people, both living and dead, and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have received.”

~ Albert Einstein
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Our Visit Here Empty Re: Our Visit Here

Post by Linda April 21st 2010, 2:55 pm

Good message Wind-Dancer, I read it over and over and got more out of it each time. (-: thanks!
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 22nd 2010, 1:49 am

Wonderful Quote

I remember something i heard in the movie "A Walk To Remember" the girl Jamie -- said to a friend that "the more Einstein Studied the Universe the more he believed in a higher power."

Gratefulness is something i tend to lack right now in my life, i go through many phases sometimes, it's judgement, sometimes, Lust, but i go through many learning experiences, and one id like to learn is to share the Wisdom from my experiences, in hopes to help people. I would also like to learn how to listen much better, oh yeah i am not the greatest listener, another one of my weaknesses. Through all this i do hope i will eventually feel i have given back to Life, what it has given me!

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down