Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

+3
Serenity - Dawn
Spirit-Being
Myron
7 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by d-knots May 3rd 2010, 7:44 pm

I still have to read the rest of it
just dropped in to say hello......LOL
I really would like to read it and then comment ...LOL
just busy chipping away at my list of to do's ...
Thank You
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 26th 2010, 6:07 pm

I wondered whether i would ever finish reading your book, i know now why i never gave up, it took me a while, but this is how i read, i never rush into something to complete it quickly. After reading your book & finally completing something i set out to, which is something i have struggled with for some time. This has Inspired me to finish other projects that i put aside for quite a while.

I have learned a great deal from your experiences Myron, it was truly eye opening for me. I have always been led to write a book, freely to whoever wants to read it. now i shall listen to the Insights that are given.

You & Paolo Inspire each other, as this happens you Inspire the people that you meet, this is a Blessing.

Keep up the Good work Myron & Paolo Namaste

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 26th 2010, 5:10 pm

Another Light Bulb Moment Idea Realizations really do Inspire me. We all have them throughout our lives, and they are special moments.

Myron wrote:At one point we didn’t have enough money to pay for a monthly gym subscription, but that never bothered me and Paola.

Instead of dwelling on what we didn’t have, we focused on what we did. We lived by the understanding of Adventuality, and would go for runs in Hyde Park, using nature and the benches as our equipment.

I have been going to a gym for 15 years and to this day I have never enjoyed training more in my life than I did in the park amongst the beauty of nature.

We would take one loaf of bread with us and feed the birds after our training. There are no words that could describe our enjoyment of this experience.

I would run through the park not with fear or concern, only with excitement, exhilarated by the energy of life and the possibilities it holds. We found an advantage in every situation.

We enjoyed our runs the most when it rained or snowed, because we had the park and the birds to ourselves. Out of the millions of people in London, we would be the only ones there enjoying the moment for what it was.

We were in love and we were dancing in the rain. When you find that peace, you feel the energy of life flowing through your veins, and you realize how much possibility you truly have.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 26th 2010, 4:39 pm

Today i have begun reading chapter 5 i learned a great deal from these pages from your book Myron, now back to reading hope i will finish it today, it is a very Enlightening read to this point Rainbow

Myron wrote:I told Angela that on my return she was more than welcome to come and visit me in Dubai. My sister Vanessa had called a few days later and told me that Angela was really depressed. I had told her not to worry, I would be in London soon
and Angela would listen to me, I would spend time with her. I knew that my new understanding of reality would help her see that all the issues that were concerning her didn’t exist unless she allowed them to.

I would help her make peace with the past and try to show her the root of her reality, that her problems only existed because she allowed them to.

I knew that when you live life as an adventure, embracing every moment as the most valuable thing there is, then nothing can get you down, because you are living in peace and understanding and you have an amazing gift.

On the 28th of July I got a call to say that my sister Angela had committed suicide; she had gone to a local hotel and had overdosed on insulin.
I cherished the moments we had spent together. I was going to miss my beautiful sister Angela -- she was so much fun, and I loved being around her. I knew that on this short adventure of life there would be new times of emotional hardships.

I live my life without fear of death, neither for myself nor for others. I enjoy every moment with everyone I love, in the understanding that death is waiting for us all. I do not believe we should dwell on bad feelings and errors in what is behind us.

Her pain and depression and wants were no more. My sister couldn’t unwrap the gift of life and threw it away in frustration.

“The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead.”
~Albert Einstein~

I had never managed family relationships very well when I was younger as I was too lost in my own reality. Fortunately I had changed, and if the day ever came for me to stand over a grave or vice versa, I didn’t want to have any regrets. “Live each day like it is your last.” Even though in the early days my relationship with my sister was rocky, in her last few years I am happy to say that we were great friends.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots April 13th 2010, 6:16 pm

still reading
it's an adventure....
I'm curious how it will pan out...LOL
Thank You
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 10th 2010, 1:41 pm

As i started reading chapter 4 in your book this really caught my attention:

Martha had the beauty of Zanzibar and never saw it. I had the gift of life and never saw it; I had found only contentment in my previous reality of seeing life as hard, a belief that emotional turmoil was part of reality. Now I had more, I had an inner peace that allowed me to appreciate my life and every moment in it. .

“Reality” was merely a word created to name a world of limitation and an attempt to understand things we can never truly understand. Reality for me now meant nothing.
Guidelines to Adventuality, which is:

1. Live in peace with yourself and you will be at peace with the world.
  2. Know yourself, not by judgment or circumstances of the past but by truthfully searching within you.
  3. Live for the moment; appreciate it, knowing that each moment only exists once, when it is gone, it is gone forever. You only have one chance.
  4. Know that one day you will look back and you can say your life was an amazing adventure and you loved every second of it.
  5. Acknowledge and appreciate the gift of life and nature everyday for its true glory. Take time to be with nature even if only for a short walk, acknowledge something simple that’s given, and understand the amazing miracle of it. Understand the incomprehensibility of it all.
  6. Help others when they try help themselves.
  7. Live life, love life.

Enjoying it Immensely Dreaming

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots April 8th 2010, 5:24 pm

I started reading it too...
a couple of weeks ago
going to see what else is happening...LOL
Tree Hug
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 2nd 2010, 4:42 pm

Am now on chapter 4 i took a few days off from reading, so far i am enjoying the book and learning alot.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 March 30th 2010, 4:45 am

A very warm welcome to you Myron, I'm from Bedfordshire UK.
I shall be delighted to read your book as soon as we can get our main computer up and running again.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being March 29th 2010, 4:06 pm

I have started reading your book today Myron, i am reading it slowly 1 chapter a day, i read this way because it gives me time to allow the words i read to sink in. From what i read i can relate alot from it, but i will comment fully when i finish reading your book. One think i know is reading your book is for a reason, maybe to help me understand the situations i went through & faced during my own childhood & adolescent years.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer March 26th 2010, 7:58 am

Hello and welcome to our community. Im looking forward to future posts.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda March 25th 2010, 11:44 am

Welcome to our family Myron Circle of Friends Linda
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Myron March 25th 2010, 11:16 am

Thank you so much for such a warm welcome. =)

Cant wait to hear back from all of you =)

Myron
Myron
Myron

Number of posts : 4
Appreciation Points : 8
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn March 25th 2010, 8:41 am

Welcome Myron,

I too look forward to reading your book.
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being March 24th 2010, 11:50 pm

Welcome to Spirits Journey Forums Myron, i look forward to reading your story i know i will find much Inspiration from it. I will let you know when i finish reading it, i'm a slow reader so it might take me some time.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Myron March 24th 2010, 10:23 am

Greeting everyone! =)

My Name is Myron from London.
I wanted to share with everyone....
I wrote a book called Life Short and Sweet! A journey to Understanding. The book is about my life story. I focus on specific events of the past, as these events molded my understanding of myself and my reality. The reality I formed, dictated my future and who i was. I wrote a book about my journey through life and the world, which helped me understand this illusion. i dont want to narrow it down to that because the book offers so much more.

I offer my book to the world for FREE, so that the world might find value in my story. You can download from www.whylivethislife.com I dedicate the book to my sister Angela Mary katsapas who took her life in 2008 and the greater good of mankind.

I didn't write the book with the foolish assumption of knowledge, but rather as a testament to where i have been and where I am now. The book has been life enhancing to many and inspirational to others.

The book is short, 60 pages so it will make a quick read.

I look forward to hearing from you, please let me know if you find value in my story

Regards,

Myron katsapas
Myron
Myron

Number of posts : 4
Appreciation Points : 8
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down