Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manifesting our own reality/ The truth

3 posters

Go down

Manifesting our own reality/ The truth Empty Manifesting our own reality/ The truth

Post by canadianmind February 2nd 2010, 11:27 am

Energy. It makes up everything you can think of. It is whats iinside the empty space in atoms. Its what keeps, us breathing, thinking, growing. IT can be harnessed, abused, veiwed in awe, or seen in fear. But has anyone really thought about how deep energy goes? The real importiance of it all?

What about thought? They make us decide, choose, learn and feel. Most of our lives we are governed by our thoughts, and bound by them. Its when people CHOOSE to make the path of their own, is where true reality comes to play.

Our ability to choose, and make decisions based on past experiences is one of THE defining trait of humans. Its really why were here. We chose to be human, and to experience life as such. We choose to smoke, or to do drugs. We choose what religion to fillow. We choose to exercise. We had a choice to brave strange new worlds, or to stay in the familiar. Has anyone REALLLy thought on how out thoughts and choies effect our realities?

Once again, the world and the universe is based on energy. Electricity is energy. Our thoughts are essentialy an electrical signal from our brains, directing thebody to act accordingly. So if out thoughts are energy, and everything is made up of energy, then we truly can CHOOSE to create our own reality. We do it every day concious of it or not. I personaly have realised this and have begun to use it to my advantage.

Has any one had a random thought of a person “ Wow its been a while, I wonder what XXXX is up too?”, only to receive a mail, or email, or a phone call from that person? Or “ I really need a few extra bucks to pay these bills” only to win 100 bucks on a lottery ticket? Miss a train or bus, really NEED a ride somewhere, only to see a friend who is more then willing to give you a ride? What about secretly wanting that guitar at the shop? Going in every few days alone, playing it, feeling it only to recive it for your birthday? Or a contest? That is the beauty of the human mind. Our soul reason for being here. To choose what we want, to live life to the fullest, to be positive. I belive the meaning of life is choice : To choose what we want to experience, choose our relationships, choose our own path.

Think of it this way. At the time of the dinosaurs, there were at least the same amount of animals ( including dinosaurs) on the planet, as there today. The planet provided for them. Most of them were bigger then us, needing more oxygen, more food, leaving more CO2 in the atmosphere then there is today. So why does it seem like the world is running out of this or that? Because its what most of us belive. There is, and always will be enough water, air, trees, land and everything for us. Our perception now has truly become our reality. All we hear is about global warming this, war that, death death death, gas shortage, tsunamis. This of how negative the media is. Things are truly how we see, and think they are.

This is the way I think of it. When we speak of negativity, I cant , its impossible, death, inability, you are ALLOWING this to happen to you. And since everything is connected, it efects the planet. So another person feel this way, and it spreads. We truly need to become more aware of how this collective conciousness works. Do you think Mozart, jesus, ghandi, or any of the great minds in this world would have goten as far as they did, and discover what they did, by thinking negativly? They KNEW they can do it, They KNEW it was possible, dispite what everyone thought.

Im about 3 or 4 days into this new way of thinking. And I must say, I feel happier, im waking up with mor energy, im more sensitive psycicly then I ever have been. My quick simple meditations ( less then 5 minuts), are now deep, and lucid. Ive noticed this has caught on to my family, and people im in contact with. Also people just around me. When I walk down the street, people even if they don’t pay attention to me, they look at me and smile.

So in short, we all speak of how we create our own realities, but how many of us REALLY understand how? You can do it, you WILL do it. Don’t think in what ifs, don’t think in cant. Don’t join an “ani - war group, or an anti - abortion group. Join a PRO peace, or PRO choice group. Thinking in the negative, only give the negative the energy to manifest itself into reality. Its simple, think of what you are greatful for, things that make you feel joy and happiness. Want, visuilize, posititve thoughts, then give back some good vibes to the universe, and planet. OR even better, do positive things around your community.

So I think that we should use this thread to start to manifest OUR realities that we want. A place where we can write our deepest wants without judgement, so we can “plant the seeds” of menifesting our future!

I want my parents to not have to work another day in their life, they will win the lottery in the very near future. I am going to travel the world in the next year. I will become someone special. I want to go to school in the neear future. I want to eventualy live in australia. I want to experience life to the fullest. I want a wife that loves me, and will be there unconditionaly. I don’t ever want to worry about money again. I am a healthy, smart beautiful person who belongs on this planet,

Peace
Jesse
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Manifesting our own reality/ The truth Empty Re: Manifesting our own reality/ The truth

Post by WhiteShaman February 2nd 2010, 11:44 am

Great post Jesse, I hope you don't mind me adding my own comments for discussion.
Peace,
WhiteShaman

Energy. It is whats iinside the empty space in atoms.

Is it or is energy what manifest from the unmanifested?
What is empty space? I don’t think we know the answer here and I also think it is beyond our enrgy minds to know.

What about thought? “They” make “us”

I’m going to suggest that “they” are “us” and apart from them is who we really are!
“This” is the world according to thought lost in thought and it is nothing more than a thought as seen when one awakes from their sleep.
Like a dream!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Manifesting our own reality/ The truth Empty Re: Manifesting our own reality/ The truth

Post by canadianmind February 3rd 2010, 5:09 pm

Good to hear from you WS - just a heads up... im not getting notice about my relplies on here..........

Energy has always been... it cannot be broken down or destroyed it just is. Energy is what we use to manifest... its similar to spell casting in terms of wicca or ancient pagan practices.

Im assuming they meant inside the atom, as in the spave between the elecron/proton, and inside these as well..... this empyness is what we use to mold our reality with intent.... it reacts with electrical impulses ( thoughts n whatnot).

About our thoughts..... they are out concious self trying to cummunicate with our subconcius self....

I agree with the dream statement..... life is a giant lucid dream.....
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman February 4th 2010, 10:17 am

Hi Jesse
I’m not getting many responses these days…figured the message I am sending does not fit well here.
So it’s good to hear back from you.
In any case, the whole energy thing is deep in itself but we are always looking at it from the wrong side if you know what I mean.
We don’t even understand who we are, neve mind energy as related to truth and spirit.
I’ll leave you with some quotes I like that are related to this topic:

" The mind is a bundle of thoughts. The thoughts arise because there is the thinker. The thinker is the ego. The ego, if sought, will automatically vanish. The ego and the mind are the same. The ego is the root-thought from which all other thoughts arise."

"Peace is your natural state. It is the mind that obstructs the natural state. Investigate what the mind is, and it will disappear. There is no such thing as mind apart from thought. Nevertheless, because of the emergence of thought, you surmise something from which it starts and term that the mind. When you probe to see what it is, you find there is really no such tying as mind. When the mind has thus vanished, you realise eternal peace."

"You are awareness. Awareness is another name for you. Since you are awareness there is no need to attain or cultivate it. All that you have to do is to give up being aware of other things, that is of the not-Self. If one gives up being aware of them then pure awareness alone remains, and that is the Self."

Ramana Maharshi
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind February 5th 2010, 9:37 am

Thats a right good quote!!!

It is totaly about awarenes:
awarness of your place
awarness of who you trueley are, how dark and how light you can go
awarness that you truely make your own reality
awarness that you affect everyperson you come into contact with
awarness that you effect the universe and vice versa

Whiteshaman... im not sure what happened to this site.... imnot getting any email notifications about you guys answering my posts...... and the only person I ever see on is you :S
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman February 5th 2010, 9:50 am

People are on and off, I can see but the participation in many of my posts has dropped off.
I usually log on, look at the member list and peek to see who has been commenting where.
The numbers are very low.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman February 5th 2010, 9:54 am

What the quotes are really saying is not awareness that you make your reality. They are saying:
Awareness that the reality that you are making is not real and it is not you making it.
This reality, dream, is of the mind.
When it goes away, reality comes and that reality is who you are.

Peace,
WS
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind February 5th 2010, 10:12 am

hmmmmmm...... I still like that quote Very Happy lol

Well if you like..... the other forum I am on.. has hundreds of active members... there are genetisists, scientists, and just normal people on there..... its free..... I miss everyones input from this site Sad

So if you like join spiritualforums.com, and pass the website along Very Happy id love to start hearing form everyone again!!!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman February 5th 2010, 10:15 am

Thanks.
I find most forums have no more than 5 active members so it sounds interesting.
Peace,
WS
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind February 5th 2010, 10:18 am

I went there after this site went down... and have made many friends on there. Even the chat usualy has a decent amount of people... im "time" on there, if you join hunt me down!! lol
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman February 5th 2010, 10:21 am

Cool!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind February 5th 2010, 10:27 am

I hope to see you there... and everyone else from here that sees this !!!!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 11th 2010, 2:07 pm

We need to also understand that it is not just us as individuals that are creating our reality, there are 6 billion plus other folks out there creating our reality also. So there are a lot of things in our reality that we have to deal with that is not our creation. Smile Some times it is not our fault and we did not create it but we still have to live with it the best we can.

love,

sun
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum