Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fall Of Mankind

+4
canadianmind
d-knots
Spirit-Being
Voyager
8 posters

Go down

The Fall Of Mankind Empty The Fall Of Mankind

Post by Voyager January 11th 2010, 8:05 am

The Fall of Humankind.

This information will assist those attempting to understand Ascension.

New information has come to light, that humans have never ascended, not on Earth, not anywhere. Part of the evidence for this, is there are no higher dimensional human guardians. They are all from other species.
It is also these higher dimensional guardian species, that inform the initiate of why there are no ascended humans.

Those who have a Communication with the unseen and unspoken spiritual realms, using the new Communing Charts System, and interpreting their dreams and visions correctly - this is the type of work that is revealed.
Dimensionality - Cosmology - Humans Non-Ascension - Other Species Ascensions - Elements, their nature of Being. and much much more.

This information is to enlighten, to inspire and assist humans Ascension on Earth, to prevent what has been happening for millions of years.
THE APPROPRIATION OF THE HUMAN RACE.
By the Melchizedek Reptilian. Everywhere, all through the Universe.
Who now has appropriated another reptilian, called the Sirian Hybrid - to ensure the continuence of the Melchizedek Reptilian.
They are both now, in plague proportions on this globe.

There are solutions, there is restraint, there is protection - however one must have a daily communing practise with those that supply the solutions, enact the restraint, and protect. The Elementals and Guardians supply this information on a regular basis.

The reptilians caused the Fall of Man
And it is the reptilians who have made sure the human species has stayed fallen.
And it has.

Fallen in what?
Consciousness.

Conscious understandings of spiritual matters.
These include all what constitutes the 'spiritual realms'.

It is a spiritual rule, that all beings take guidance and counsel from those above them.
And they do.

The moment a specie has no idea that there is this direction
Or how to derive or receive this direction.
Then they will fall.
Because for every spiritual being, Elemental, Nature Guide, or Guardian standing by to give direction, there will be a Drakonian reptilian equally standing by to interfere, and make sure the human will and can only listen to them.
And so they feed the humankind information, that causes the human to think they are on a spiritual journey.
when in fact, it is quite the opposite.

The reptilians have been able to side-step and abuse all Spiritual Laws in this matter - to which the spiritual realms have had to adhere to. But no longer - new Sanctions have been afforded the humans on Earth, as humans Ascension was slowly eroding away, through reptilian appropriation.
To those interested, please read 'The SealHood Mantle Command' on www.heart-of-the-Earthmother.com/forum.
A forum site dedicated to Ascension.

Reading new information causes a consciousness raising, a raised consciousness brings new Awarenesses. New Awarenesses create ones World Service work..

It all started millions of years ago in the Andromedas, where Yellow Dragon discovered it could vicariously live a life through a human. Instead of staying in the background and assisting humans evolution, Yellow Dragon chose to forgo its own evolution - as it did, by the very nature of what this being was doing ... controlling AND not taking direction from the spiritual realms above itself.
A planet in the Aldebaran system was appropriated by the reps, called it Nibiru, and the rest is history.

Nibiru is a planet turned 'satellite', with a larger unseen reptilian world attached to Nibiru.
Nibiru and its Andromedan inhabitants, all being controlled from the unseen reptilians, traversing the Universe, seeking out any worlds with humans and certain minerals to supply Nibiru. Creating falls of consciousness for any specie, through fear, also through royal and religious hierachial means of control.

It will be through Humans Ascension on Earth - that will start a new direction for all humankind throughout the Universe.

Every initiate is a key
Every initiate has a vital role to play for Earths Ascension.
It starts by learning the New Communing Charts System.
Voyager
Voyager

Male
Number of posts : 7
Hobbies : Photography, walking in Nature; ancient history, Universe knowledge
Tell us about yourself : Retired science technician; student of Spirit.
Appreciation Points : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-27

Back to top Go down

The Fall Of Mankind Empty Re: The Fall Of Mankind

Post by Spirit-Being January 11th 2010, 1:51 pm

Glad your back Voyager

Interesting post, i myself have felt presences and mind control games many times i do not know what they are Reptilian or not. but i do know that many times thoughts would come into my mind, and i knew they were not my own. I have also been guided by Spiritual Loving Presences. So i would say according to my own experiences, that you have hit on something very true. For me it has been addictions that has kept me from a clear and quiet mind. I think this is key if we are to see the truth of whats going on in our lives. A chatting mind can sometimes, if not all the time, be mis-leading. I know from experience...

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots January 12th 2010, 7:05 pm

wow!
i have to think about all this ascension
where did you get the info from Voyager?
sounds very Sci-fi unless there is more proof....right Sailing
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind January 19th 2010, 10:08 am

Voyager...David Ike??
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 21st 2010, 5:26 pm

I wondered who David Ike was so i did a search found one site the title stood out David Icke.com (exposing the dream world we believe to be real)

The phrase rings true, there have been many times i questioned if i was dreaming while i was awake, didn't make much sense but the feeling was there.

Thanks Canadianmind Very Interesting Thumb

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind January 25th 2010, 9:32 am

David Ike has some interesting ideas. I think he may me slightly misguided. He has been around for years.

The long and the short of it is that the Nuburu? ( aliens) have visited the earth and taught us everything, but actualy placed themselved in the bodies of our leaders. There goal is to destroy humanity, and take the planet for themselves.

Thats the long and the short of it. Some to me makes sence, but some of it... to me seems as off as scientology lol
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman January 25th 2010, 10:46 am

Some advice, be weary of David Icke's message.
Be weary of anyone who claims to have sole knowledge of something so extreme.
Even if what he says is true...this reality of the mind is not reality in the true sense.
This dream-like reality that we have created with our minds can take on any story. Good or bad, it is still a dream.
It is designed to wake us up, not trap us further into it.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 25th 2010, 3:22 pm

I havent done any research about what Icke teaches. But i will take both your words on it, the title stood out to me and i then remembered i had some personal experiences that related to the title. Best way to learn is through our own experiences.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugars September 6th 2010, 12:15 pm

Yea well.

The fall of mankind is a mind block to divinity, a human is beautiful and not nesessarily as masterpiece always so how. The fall of mankind is less evident so it doesnt matter at all as you press toward God your divine legit salvation involvement in who, but legit, what eases our brain cell and soul? What eases the pain of this toned up life? What efforts do we make to over do and out render any fall at all? Why even try at all? Best of all what does fall of mankind ever matter if you are well with your senses and ability?

Ok.
Sugars
Sugars

Male
Number of posts : 9
Appreciation Points : 13
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sweet green ginger September 6th 2010, 8:09 pm

I think there is some validity to that post of voyager's but I have to say I don't like the idea.

I agree with Canadianmind, and I think that this is generally true for most big assertions as WhiteShaman has said as well.

Information from elsewhere is a funny contraption. It comes in like a chariot of the gods trailing firecrackers and seems to be authentic.

I hadn't read this thread until today. The interesting thing for me was that when I was writing in another thread about other Spirit beings that would like to have some kind of influence on our timeline, I had the word Brisinger which is one of those dragon brothers in the popular fiction books. When I get a word like that it doesn't usually mean that is what it actually is but more like there is a similarity to that character/idea. I didn't include it because I tend to miss out a lot of things that seem whacky, so as I have mentioned before my version of things is often adulterated.

In response to Sugars, I understand your questions and have thought same. Everything that I purport should probably never be given too much credence, though I continue to say things that seem to be constant and people can take them as they wish. All I can offer to your wonderings is:

that the death anxiety that we all feel when we think about such things is natural and explainable. We have our human compulsion towards survival at all costs, yet at some level we understand that there is more than material matters coupled to our lives.

The answer after that idea is large and complex, I think. Simplified version: inherently we know in its various forms the do unto others as you would have others do unto you thing, well, as you can see this is contrary to competition for resources, territory, gene survival etc. And yet, most of us would really feel, via our conscience, and aside from societal expectations, that the ideal action is to treat someone as well as you would like to be treated.

I generally don't give any time now to trying to apply myself to any salvation or ascension ideas. I do however feel that life becomes more conscious and more inclined to joy when I consider my attachment to outcomes. I find too that I become more aware of a mystery pervading life.

I think it is admirable to want to sustain the human race and life on earth - and that it is honourable to wonder what we can do to care about looking after things.

The problem is we have a dichotomy of motivations which is the human condition plus we are each dealing with a backlog of conditioning and information. Our thinking seeks answers to assuage what we think is important. We seek answers that suit and mollify an existing set of imperatives that we would like to appease. Most of this thinking is formed from the dichotomous motivations all designed to try and ensure that we live infinitely. Our human body though will not toe the line as we would wish and remain with us somehow living for an eternity. This is natural because we know that in our current mindset we need to last in body to last in 'life'.

When we come to terms with facing the reality that we can not escape physical death as we currently know ourselves to end with, we become despondent and sort of begin to grieve for our selves. This is also understandable.

Now I get the symbol of when I was learning to knit and take the stitch up over the needle to complete the attachment to the other stitches and that it was really difficult to pull the stitch up over the needle. And I get the saying 'a stitch in time saves nine'. This saying is about doing something today that can save us lots of extra work down the track. I am feeling that this is the purpose now of what I am writing in this post. Basically that making a stitch now will save you having to do for several, and I'm thinking it is, several, lives. Whether it is repeated lives or not it basically is about applying yourself to save you a long drawn out process.

The application seems to be: running water as the symbol. Outpour all emotion - forgiveness, of self. I tried to get an example of how one can do this but all I can get is a what seems to be a lunch container - and what goes with that is a green apple, a sandwich - and I am laughing at the other symbol which I am not going to disclose, haha.

Wow this is interesting because it was only yesterday that I was researching for info on the net about celibacy. But the way to forgiveness in the above paragraph does not seem to be about celibacy. Very complex, I'm going to leave it there, it's too big a task and I can't make any broad statements.

sweet green ginger
sweet green ginger

Female
Number of posts : 61
Hobbies : symbols
Tell us about yourself : Plain at heart
Appreciation Points : 70
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic December 30th 2011, 11:31 am

Even if there were not any outside influences on humankind humankind would still be doing what it is doing.
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down