Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healers Treats - Journal

+2
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
d-knots
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Healers Treats - Journal Empty Healers Treats - Journal

Post by d-knots January 6th 2010, 7:04 pm

Do you know how
you take your positivity
and step out the door into the jungle...LOL
somehow something negative... has attached itself to you...
or you feel a hex coming on.....LOL (there are probably other
ways of describing the feeling....though to the point)
where or how do you cleanse yourself?
well, this is what my journal is about
coming in here to get a cleansing and rejuvinating
to go back out to spend time with your family
or to get to work on needed projects. Let's see
how this works....ok

My Blessings to you today and everyday going forward
there is no place like home....LOL
and home is where your heart is....you know it!
SO BE BACK TO SHARE whatever you think might work for all of us
Anything you think will Heal us because there isn't just one method
there are many

For example: I use herbs, flowers, powders, or salts to make a ring around my intention candle
it helps me put my worries and stresses in a place where for a short time (the small soy candles, tealight size,
sometimes scented or I add an oil) so I don't have to carry those thoughts with me all day every day....LOL

Basically, the monkey is not on my back!

I may want to inscribe the candle like "do good today" or "I love you d-knots" and it will be a vanilla scented
candle because that is what calms me....
I can draw up a lable and attach it to the side of the candle if it's a glass jar (these burn longer and a
bit more dangerous when left unattended but it works!) with tape, ribbon or a rosary/necklace of mine or
whomever the candle is intended for...

And if I can't afford candles... I can pray wherever and whenever to my Divine Spirit (or Spirit Guide) for
assistance and they will come to help me... HINT: if they are very quite all you have to do is call "spirit guide
help me now" and tell them what you need and watch the answer unfold before you ...LOL... GOOD DAY y'all...

I promise that I won't be perfect!...LOL
LOVE
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Healers Treats - Journal Empty Re: Healers Treats - Journal

Post by SPIRITUALMUSCLE January 6th 2010, 9:09 pm

D NOTS, welcome to the journal section! Im glad youre posting and I will read your journal and share my experiences as well!!!

actually you are perfect....perfectly imperfect!!! have a great evening and better tommorow!

SM~
SPIRITUALMUSCLE
SPIRITUALMUSCLE

Number of posts : 43
Appreciation Points : 56
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 7th 2010, 2:24 pm

I am sitting here and just realized the monkey is on my back atm, i took your advice and asked my Spirit Guide to help me. I feel like words are coming much more easily instead of those times where i try to rack my brain to come up with words. I look forward to more Journal Entries d-knots thank you.

Now i know when my mind feels full of garbage i can stop, slow down and ask my spirit guides for some assistance with all things in life.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots January 9th 2010, 10:36 am

SM, SB, and all Readers

thanks for the Blessings....we all need them... all the time ....LOL

There are some great philosophies out there that help us through the days and nights of our journey; the point is to survive and learn to cope with our charges on this earth...

Lately, I have been asked to help a few folks and it's been an uphill march that at the summit I may have nothing materially left but myself and it is scarry - it's only natural to hold something back materialistic as a cushion in case a situation doesn't work out as hoped.

Whenever i am feeling queesy I ask my Spirit Guide to hug me tight so the nausea goes away; it's from tension regarding things I cannot change past, present, and future. I do ask for kicks .... LOL ... to get up and get going. Human beings do better when motivated to action...

I keep coming back here because I know I am spiritual as well; And WITHOUT I lose WITH I gain patience and wisdom to know better; Meditation will always be useful in the survival of our journeys. - the quiet time.

Use your INTUITION to help you; sometimes you will go against it or know you shouldn't but human life dictates you have to go and do, well, it might be a life's lesson to be learned and an example of INTUITION helping you make a better decision when the human need is stronger. Always listen and be a friend to your SPIRIT GUIDE since they exist to help you; it's like a religious belief and no one has the right to tell you they don't exist because you know they do - DO NOT DOUBT WHAT YOU KNOW TO BE FACT even if you can't take a picture of it you feel it..... that is the language of choice.

I recently saw a blue being through my wake/sleep state and even though I did not recoginze them I felt it was male (but very well could have been female) I thought they were wearing pants so it leans toward the male, yet not necessarily so; I thought they had a wide brimmed hat atop their head like a bee keepers or garden hat and I felt it could have been my grandfather....LOL - so to me, personally, for all that I am going through it was a positive message to calm me and let me know that I am connected to the Spirit level and they hear me and know what I am going through.

This being wants to help me because the image was there long enough for me to see some details then faded the more i opened my eyes and came back as I shut them (right, they do that - don't they - sometimes - it's our reaction to them that keeps them or fades them so the calmer you are the longer they show themselves....it takes practice and can be far an few between just ENJOY when it does happen) so, to me, they indicate they want me to know they exist..... Whomever-Whatever - they are our SPIRIT that we carry going forward, amen.

I exist to share my experience and to let you know it's ok.....but it's personal to your journey and it probably has more meaning for you than anyone.

Yes, there are strong Spirit Readers out there and some can do that in front of alot of folks....they have that gift. WOW! I am not one of them....

I believe that Hayhouse.com has some teachers and as you may know John Edwards is out there..... Bless them and all who can help others CALM THE STORM.... to continue the reason we are here in the first place.... To Live this Life

Think of your Spirit Guide as your Personal Assistant and respect them as you would yourself - they are truely a best friend use them to make a BETTER decision.

ttyl
Come Back to Share
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn January 10th 2010, 8:22 am

Wow d-knots that's a great vision that you had!

Thank you also for sharing about your spirit guides. They are always there for us, aren't they? I"ve loved mine for many years.
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 10th 2010, 10:14 pm

d-knots i really enjoyed reading your experience i feel calmness in your words, to the point that in a mater of minutes i am feeling much more calmer & Inspired to practice meditation tonight, as i once did on a regular basis.

Serenity said it wonderfully, what a Great Vision.

Your chakras must really be Open & Balanced, it seems you have a wonderful relationship with your Spirit Guide, i can definitely learn from this. Remembering from day to day is the one thing i struggle with. I think i will write down a list of things i need to do each day, and just follow them no matter what. Your doing great d-knots looking forward to future Entry Logs.

Oh and i love watching John Edwards shows Very Happy

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots January 12th 2010, 7:58 pm

Great Visions - we are all entitiled to them and they are free when they do happen....

I am just myself and myself believes in messages from Spirit where humans lack to communicate....LOL I mean, us humans tend to keep to ourselves, unless, we have partners or/and children and enjoy communities.... Wow this forum is one of our outlets to communicate and it's about SPIRIT-Time....LOL
I can dig it!

SB, I don't do anything special but be myself and it just happens; that was and will be my advice, always, to anyone. Enjoy it when it does happen and linger in it because is goes as suddenly as it comes; it's happening for a reason of HEALING for yourself and that you can share with others... Surround yourself with what HEALS you; it's your sanctuary..... Home is Where Your Heart is......and Your Heart is Home; this you carry with you always.

I believe you have to be aware that experiences of SPIRIT (the visions, the feelings, the sounds) occur and it can happen to you, but, never force it, just be yourself..... Prayer and Meditation or just relaxing - you deserve it if you work hard or just work - is very needed just to keep sane....LOL Be true to yourself and your experiences since they are meant for you to gleen from them ....

When I drive nine hours to NC and two days later nine hours back my body doesn't get enough rest with all the tasks that need to get done when I'm there so it really takes at least four days of resting to get back to a semi-normal state of existance and calm..... in all ways.... Taking a needed REST is better than any coffee or any amount of it.....

ttyl
See ya soon, that's all folks...LOL
Come Back Soon and SHARE
I know I'm corny....LOL

Has anyone had EXPERIENCES with COLOR being a catalyst in HEALING their self or others in life....?
I find PASTEL colors and
sparkles - like the soft-white light (which is a tinge yellow - candlelight?) that are white in the middle
and the offshot are the yellowish tails bouncing out of the center...LOL
those kind of sparkles and colors tend to HEAL me quicker and better
- it's like this big hug that I get to wrap around me and let it do it's job....LOL
I just gotta have my sparkles!
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots January 14th 2010, 7:10 pm

Thanks Vanilla
for bringing up "Light a Candle" again
sorry it had to be under sad circumstances of the Haiti Earthquake...

it gave me the opportunity to look at the homepage of
greatfulness.org so under Features it has the Labyrinth Pilgrimage (playful and relaxing)
and there is a choice of Images or Text where
the images are Pics (just move the cursor over the image to make it disappear) and the text are Quotes of greatfulness....
it's a little bit of relaxation and has inspired me to make my own maze...LOL
I always loved a puzzle and mazes.... a Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christies' Detective Poirot - couch potato....LOL

Greatfullness HomePage

Labyrinth Have a bit of Fun!
You choose to be Carried or to go it on your Own both ways are a bit of fun!

a couple of my favorite quotes there are

From The Bhagavad Gita
"On this path effort never goes to waste, and there is no failure. Even a little effort
toward spiritual awareness will protect you from the greatest fear." Krishna

and

"Adopt the Pace of Nature: Her Secret is Patience."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
1803-1882 Poet Essayist American

I think these were touched upon by Vanilla and Serenity-Dawn
thanks.... they are good ones....LOL Tree Hug
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots January 14th 2010, 7:23 pm

as I was looking for the quotes above
I was at a site with many quotes from
the Bhagavad Gita ( yeah, we studied that in college...LOL)

and as SB was saying and we all repeat to ourselves about
the moderation when we know we have gone overboard with something....LOL

here is a quote that someone else said... Krishna.... a long time ago....

"Those who eat too much or eat too little, who sleep too much or sleep too little,
will not succeed in meditation. But those who are temperate in eating and sleeping,
work and recreation, will come to the end of sorrow through meditation."

it just speaks of a BALANCE that can come easy just live even when you
don't feel your best keep moving and doing because it's the over-doing of
any one action that throws your balance off....

This is why when there is CHAOS folks have to move on or run because they
can't afford to get sucked into someone elses Grief! All I can say is 'been there
done that' and the maturity factor is as soon as you can ( give yourself time to
understand what you are going through ) Start Living Again
and again and again....LOL ... so that the JOURNEY is worthwhile....
Thank You
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 14th 2010, 11:58 pm

Loved the quote very much and it rings true in my life.

I have also been around chaos and felt the overwhelming urge to get out quickly. Jog

d-knots wrote:Start Living Again

Words of Truth & Inspiration

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots January 15th 2010, 8:10 pm

Dream your Dreams
by D-Knots

See your visions
Hear your sounds
Think your thoughts
for they comfort You;
the Message is for You.....
"Be a Healer"
Touch the Lives of your Fellow Beings.....
You are not Better than They
And are Here to Learn also.....
As Their Companion

Accept, Give, and Enjoy the Journey - Together
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 January 16th 2010, 6:48 am

"d-knots wrote:
Start Living Again

Apologies I havnt read this in full yet, but regards this quote, how I agree with it, every new day day gives us the chance to start our life anew, it must be grasped before its too late.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 21st 2010, 4:51 pm

d-knots wrote:Dream your Dreams
by D-Knots

See your visions
Hear your sounds
Think your thoughts
for they comfort You;
the Message is for You.....
"Be a Healer"
Touch the Lives of your Fellow Beings.....
You are not Better than They
And are Here to Learn also.....
As Their Companion

Accept, Give, and Enjoy the Journey - Together

I see myself lacking in every sense of the word you have written. Life goes in cycles at one moment i am more Loving or kind at another moment i am agitated another i am peaceful & enjoy the solitude, sometimes i get angry or sad, sometimes i am selfish & have trouble reguarding other peoples feelings. I do know that each one of us can always improve, no matter where we are in life know that someone out there may be on a higher spiritual plane of awareness than we are right now, just as some may be on a lower Spiritual plane than we are. What it all boils down to is, we are always in the middle on the spiritual elevator, until we ride the elevator to the next level of Being, and it continues & continues until one day everything seems clear once again.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 January 21st 2010, 5:15 pm

Spirit-Being I too am going through a rough time emotionally at this very moment, I too need to sort my emotions out and leave the past and the now and move on to the future, putting everyone and everything behind me. At least this is how I'm feeling at this moment in time.
I know I need help as I'm doing it all wrong, pushing myself away and everyone close to me, just making things worse, rather than trying to repair damage. But I guess this is my survival mechanism.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 21st 2010, 5:43 pm

We will both get through this Vanilla2 Hugs One thing i've learned and im sure you know this to be true as well, that situations in our lives are always moving out of the way for new ones to take their place. Nothing ever stays the same for too long. Know in your heart that Life is about to be Brighter for you once again, We must Let the light flow into our Hearts (Heart Chakra) and everything will change for us. Have Faith Vanilla2 your not alone in these struggles, i will send prayers your way tonight Amen

Hang in there Lily

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 January 22nd 2010, 4:37 am

Thank you Spirit-Being, prayers are what I am needing at this moment in time. I am doing a horrible thing, dont know I will ever live with myself after this. I am boycotting a friends funeral all because of a rift between myself and my daughter from Christmas 2008, I have not seen him nor his wife, my friend in 20 odd years, but once I heard they had moved back near to where I lived, I wanted to meet up with them, but my daughter would not give me her phone number nor address, this is because me and my friend fell out over my daughter many years ago. My daughter has been in contact with me by phone last week to tell me he had passed away, but I vowed never to speak to her again, and although she left a message with this sad news, still does not leave a phone number so I can contact my friend directly with my condolences, now its too late, her husband has passed away this week, my daughter has phoned with funeral arrangements but will not have the decency to leave details over the phone,wants me to phone her back, which I will not do, because of our rift, I can not trace my friends phone number, I have so much anger that they kept me away when he was alive, my daughter telling me that he had had a stroke, think thats why they came back, they have been back living near to me for almost 2 years now. I find this week I am crying a lot and I am trying to fight this and stay strong, I'm not coping with the thought of death, my future death, my daughters, even the loss of my dog last year is still upsetting, guess I am feling alone at the moment, please pray for me. The rift between myself and my daughter is because of my unhappiness with my partner, she knows of the reasons, but never supported me, I was betrayed by a conversation I overheard about me. I am still here with my partner, not through choice but security, as I have neither the means nor the money to leave, so I vowed I would never speak to my daughter again until I am a happy person, she told me I was too miserable, and looking at myself, that is exactly what I have become.
Sorry for all this negativity, as usually I am a very positive person, just going through a bad patch this week. I feel better just putting this all down into words, I know I will come out of this at the other end eventually.
Thanks for listening Hugs

Last edited by Vanilla2 on January 23rd 2010, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn January 22nd 2010, 10:05 am

Vanilla, I will also say a prayer for you & send you positive, healing energies as well.

I read somewhere that 2009 was the year to begin healing, & 2010 was supposed to continue that. From what I've read that this is the time for us to "spring clean" our relationships, so-to-speak.

In an effort to become enlightened, humanity is striving to release all of those relationships that have hurt us in some way. We are all getting rid of the anger, & hurt feelings. We are also cleaning out our friendships. The friendships that don't support us, love us, or treat us with kindness are no longer acceptable to us.

You've said that you've been crying alot this last week. I say.... Don't fight it. Just let it flow. The only way to heal is to let it go...

I am truly sorry about the rift between you & your daughter though.

Hope things get better for you! Praying
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 January 22nd 2010, 3:40 pm

Thank you Serenity-Dawn, this has been a better day, I know all your prayers will be helping me. Today I managed to get my friends phone number, it was a weight off me to talk to her after 20 odd years, at last the pain of the last 7 days of not being able to convey my condolences for the loss of her Husband has been lifted from me. It still hasn't helped me to know that my daughter has spent those 7 days with her, not far from where I live, yet never comes to my house to see me, her own mother. But apart from that, today I have felt a lot better. Big Hugs to you.

I am taking in what you have posted and that also has lifted my spirits Praying
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being January 23rd 2010, 1:47 pm

Better Days are right around the corner for you Vanilla2, Hold your hands out and reach for it. One thing that helps me also is sharing my inner most feelings its not easy to do sometimes but it is so helpful. I will continue to send prayers tonight Praying

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots February 22nd 2010, 9:35 pm

Dear Nilla and all who venture here

I recently was experiencing some wicked negativity
and an herbal practitioner suggested
peppermint among other herbs.....

so for a quick relief
PEPPERMINT gum, or mints, or anything like the real herb in a container to
sniff or an oil to relax...

this Flavor, Scent, Herb (Peppermint Leaf) is said to promote domestic peace, happiness, calm, sleep, and dreams....and healing

Spearmint isn't good enough it has to be Peppermint
and it's supposed to keep you somewhat protected from evil....hence it's attributes

the real leaf crushed is such a lovely scent...
maybe your nearest organic herbal store carries the product
I say organic because you have to be closer to sure that there
aren't any extra additives.

Recently, I have added herbal soap (Castile) with an accent on Peppermint
and shampoo and conditioner (Avalon) as well as peppermint toothpaste (Toms) to my
Bathing ritual..... an herbal bath out of strained herbs isn't all that bad it just
can be messy if the herbs get loose in the tub....Get as close to the real herb when cleansing off negativity.... Ask a Spiritual Herbal Practitioner for some recipe's each may vary - Peppermint is envigorating; it's like a Wake Up Call!
If you like, grow some in your garden; the mints are always interesting to have around.....
caring for plants, pets, and folks is rewarding 'cause it keeps you busy LIVING....
Tree Hug ...LOL
Let Me Know How It Goes For Your

I also drink Peppermint Tea by Alvita just use your inner gauge as to when it's to much...
take a break but "NEVER GIVE UP!" a Good cause.
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 28th 2011, 11:53 pm

Herbs of all kinds have wonderful properties and uses. I like Sage & Lavender as Tea or for Smudging to cleanse negativity attached to me, or in a home. Ill have to pick up some Peppermint and make a Nice Tea, could always use a Cleansing from Negativity picked up during the day. I'm thinking of trying Peppermint, Sage, & Lavender as a Tea, Triple whammy of a cleanse lol Rainbow

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots July 29th 2011, 8:27 pm

Spirit,
are you sure Lavender is supposed
to be a drink....LOL!
Wait!

Chamomile, Sage, and Peppermint

or better yet Ginger-Peppermint will calm your tummy
and keep negativity away...LOL (Alvita sells a blend)
Cat I like the Kit : )
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots July 30th 2011, 7:03 pm

Wow! I will be trying Lavender TEA....Wow!

The following are the HEALTH BENEFITS attributed to lavender tea:

~Lavender tea may help ease insomnia.

~Lavender tea may help calm nervousness and anxiety. It may also be used to alleviate stress and uplift flagging spirits.

~Lavender tea may help treat an upset stomach, as well as flatulence and colic. It may also be used to treat stomach and bowel infections.

~Lavender tea may help alleviate depressive and migraine headaches.

~Lavender tea, when applied topically, may help alleviate colds, cough, asthma, bronchitis and similar problems in the respiratory system.

~Lavender tea may help induce sweating and consequently reduce the body temperature during fever.

~Lavender tea, when applied topically, may help heal cuts, wounds, ulcers and sores.

~Lavender tea is also useful as a mouthwash to combat halitosis.

d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 7th 2011, 4:13 pm

After you asked the question d-knots about Lavender, i was like oh no Shocked i never actually read whether Lavender tea was safe or not. Drinking it for the first time, i got a very purifying feeling inside. It became one of my favorite teas. I have a difficult time growing Lavender, not sure why or i would have some stocked up for the winter months. Didn't realize how many Benefits Lavender has.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia August 7th 2011, 6:31 pm

I shall try Lavender tea!

When I am under the weather, I mail or text my friend and she does the same when she is down.
Then we usually go for a walk that evening after work, along the beach or in the woods and talk it out.

I am so lucky to have found this friend, we are so alike its uncanny, but great cos we understand each other.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content