Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moon mood :(

+5
Vanilla2
WhiteShaman
Spirit-Being
Serenity - Dawn
mia
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

moon mood :( Empty moon mood :(

Post by mia November 4th 2009, 5:43 pm

I thought I had escaped the 'moon mood' this month, but today I am feeling really bad.
Want to cry all the time, all seems black.
I am trying to lift myself up, but not having much success.
Can't eat either.
I would appreciate some help please.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

moon mood :( Empty Re: moon mood :(

Post by Serenity - Dawn November 4th 2009, 6:14 pm

Tonight I am sending you prayers, & healing energies Mia!!

I hope you feel better soon...
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mia November 4th 2009, 6:23 pm

Many many thanks 'Dawn xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn November 4th 2009, 6:58 pm

I'm not a reiki healer like you, Mia

but in my own Wiccan way -- I've sent you some warm, healing energies.. They're already on their way..

The next shooting star that you see in the sky, is for you!!
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.

Back to top Go down

Post by mia November 4th 2009, 7:12 pm

I felt them 'Dawn, about 10/15 mins ago.
Was beautiful.
Much love to you and thank you xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn November 4th 2009, 7:43 pm

Mia wrote:
I felt them 'Dawn, about 10/15 mins ago.

My bottom jaw hit the floor just now!!
I wasn't expecting that, but am glad that you felt them!!

Love & Blessings back at ya'
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being November 5th 2009, 12:25 am

I hope you begin to feel better Mia i will keep you in my prayers tonight. I have not been practicing reiki as of late for lack of willpower to do so, but i will send prayers your way. Praying Loves

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman November 5th 2009, 7:45 am

mia wrote:I thought I had escaped the 'moon mood' this month, but today I am feeling really bad.
Want to cry all the time, all seems black.
I am trying to lift myself up, but not having much success.
Can't eat either.
I would appreciate some help please.

Hi Mia,
Of course I hope you feel better Sick and I send you loving, healing thoughts, but I really also want to understand better what it is you are experiencing.
Could you explain and help me understand what you call this "moon mood" you are feeling?
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 November 5th 2009, 8:41 am

I would like to help Mia, if I can.

moon mood :( Thoughtwhenallisdark

Sending hugs.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapphire November 5th 2009, 10:24 am

Sending healing energy to you Mia. Am sure your mood will lighten soon.

Hugs
Sapphire
Sapphire

Female
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : Writing poetry, walking, gardening and all things of a spiritual nature. I especially love being out of doors walking my dog each day.
Tell us about yourself : I am young at heart and have a passion for all thing spiritual. I am quite easy going and make friends easily.
Appreciation Points : 13
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind November 5th 2009, 10:54 am

Im gonna send some good vibes tonight for ya. On the other hand, drink some orange juice, lots of milk and try to get outside if its sunny. The lack of sunlight ive been having ( sick and the time change), always plays havok with me ( im a summer baby, LOVE the sun and heat, i go crazy in the winter when we have such short days).

I think it was also a full moon last night. You might have been picking up on people close to your house or close to you ( how they feel). You might even be piking up on the collective feelings of how the world feels at the moment ( confused, sad, angry). Just remember the sun comes out every day, even if its cloudy!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mia November 5th 2009, 7:15 pm

Spirit' I am so sorry you don't feel like using reiki.
I'm thinking of you xx
Vanilla, just knowing you were thinking of me helps xx
Sapphire, many thanks for your healing xxx
canada, thank you too
and thanks again 'Dawn xx
I awoke feeling so much better, I stretched like a cat when I awoke!!
I am still a little quiet, but tomorrow is the last day of the full moon energy.
Thank goodness!

I really also want to understand better what it is you are experiencing.
Could you explain and help me understand what you call this "moon mood" you are feeling?
ok, out of the blue, I feel such sadness, my heart becomes heavy, and burns.
And I just burst into tears.
This clears me for a while.
But it all comes back again *sigh*

I am unsure of where /why/what.
Maybe I am picking up from others.
But I been thinking.
I have had this 'problem' for as long as I can remember.
Except for last month.
Last month was the first full moon after I did The Journey.
I had been cleared of all 'baggage' so no tears.
But, life happens, and other worries/concerns occur.
One of my sons is undergoing tests, I am trying hard to think positively
and refuse to say the word.
So, could be cos of that.
Anyways many thanks dear friends for all your help xxxx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn November 5th 2009, 7:32 pm

Glad to hear that you're starting to feel better..

This experience has peaked my interest in Reiki healing.

Although, I've always been interested in it on some level, so I'm considering whether I should take classes..
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots November 5th 2009, 7:40 pm

Mia,

Moon Mood : )Moon Mood : )Moon Mood : )

Thank You this one is FUN....LOl

You have the POWER to change your mood, amen
Each month can be different....you make that happen.
Give yourself the chances to Heal thyself....it will happen.
Allow yourself to feel better within your reality
I am with you and it's ok...
Most of us, here, are with you... : )
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being November 6th 2009, 12:17 am

Thank You Mia Loves

It's not that i don't want to practice Reiki I love Reiki i somehow have had trouble being disciplined enough to practice Reiki daily. I am sure i will get back to it very soon. Hope you are feeling better Mia Namaste

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman November 6th 2009, 8:31 am

ok, out of the blue, I feel such sadness, my heart becomes heavy, and burns.
And I just burst into tears.
This clears me for a while.
But it all comes back again *sigh*

I am unsure of where /why/what.
Maybe I am picking up from others.
But I been thinking.
I have had this 'problem' for as long as I can remember.
Except for last month.
Last month was the first full moon after I did The Journey.
I had been cleared of all 'baggage' so no tears.
But, life happens, and other worries/concerns occur.
One of my sons is undergoing tests, I am trying hard to think positively
and refuse to say the word.
So, could be cos of that.
Anyways many thanks dear friends for all your help xxxx[/quote]

Hi Mia, (I hope you are feeling better!) Praying
Thank you for explaining about “moon mood” to me.
I only asked in an effort to help.
You see I feel that although praying for each other and send loving energy most certainly helps, it doesn’t, IMO, get to the core of what is causing the problems or sickness. It simply helps you to see clearer to resolve your own problems.

With that being said, I feel that if the problems you are facing are related to the moon then maybe the solutions to these problems are in understanding the moon and her energy better.

I did a little research and found some interesting things to think about.
Maybe it will help break this cycle.
WhiteShaman Praise

The moon, the mysterious moon. Lady of the Night: she is Changing Woman. She is child, maiden, matron and crone. Even to a woman with deep understanding of the feminine, the moon remains a mystery.

The sun represents what we came to earth school to learn and develop, to become; but the moon represents what we already are. Our will, represented archetypally as the sun, may choose what to do but our personality, represented by the moon, carries it out. The moon is our self-image, our automatic reactions and responses, our need for security. If I were allowed to know the position of only one point in a given persons astrological chart, I would choose the moon in order to understand the most about that person.

The first key words I learned for the moon were feelings and fluctuations. The moon energy represents the sensitivity inherent in our bodys magnetic field. Through our feelings we make connections to others and meet each others needs: two basic functions of the moon energy. And our feelings, moods and needs are constantly fluctuating but they are also constantly present.

The sun is the life force and the moon is its vessel the body. The sun is the spirit, the moon is the soul. The sun is the symbol of the urge to grow and develop our potential, driving us into the future. The moon is the symbol of our feelings, which contain our memories and connect us to our past.

The sun in the context of astrology is a projection of human creativity an archetype. The suns position in our natal astrology chart describes our energies in the process of learning and growing, of becoming more than we already are. The suns position in our chart reveals the formula for our happiness; while the moons position reveals our security needs.

The moon in the chart is associated with mother, home and family, ones feelings and self-image, as well as the extended support of community. Literally the energy that nourishes, supports and fosters our development, the security needs described by the moon in ones chart must be met and problems in the self-image and the lifestyle indicated by the moons position must be solved before efforts to be happy can bear much fruit.

The moon rules our earliest childhood infancy up to the age of 5. It is often referred to as the mother of memory. In fact, when we pay attention to the moon we learn that our memories are stored and accessed through the feelings. Each moment, our lunar energy senses our relationship to circumstances, and generates a response to changes around us that is intended to maintain some sense of familiarity.

Memories can be divided into 3 types:
1) Happy memories are of times when our creative intentions were well expressed and satisfied with the results we experienced.
2) Unhappy memories are of times when our intentions were poorly expressed or inappropriate for the situation and so produced results we did not want.
3) Traumatic memories are of times when our development was so primitive or the circumstances so inappropriate that we were badly hurt by our experiences.

When a present situation feels like a happy memory, there is no unfinished business coloring the feelings in the present. However, when a present situation triggers an unhappy memory, feelings about that situation are colored by the past. This is appropriate inasmuch as the evolution of the driving forces in the psyche must pick up where it left off. In fact, unfinished business in the psyche plays a role in attracting us to certain people and types of circumstances producing the patterns we find in our life. We must adopt an introspective, self-observing strategy to become fully aware our own patterns as a prerequisite to the conscious intervention it takes to break bad habits.
Whatever predisposition the moon describes, we must always use the suns energy (the conscious will) to maintain balance in our lifestyles and relationships. No matter where the moon is, a varied diet is needed for nutritional balance. Balance in relationships must be monitored and maintained by conscious awareness and choice. Where the memory contains sorrow and hurt, conscious choice must create new memories of joy, mutual respect, and healing family support.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind November 6th 2009, 10:13 am

Mia.. have u ever thought that u are am empath???
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind November 6th 2009, 10:25 am

When I walk past people, i get a burt of emotion, usualy for a split second. Sometimes the person is so full of emotion, my own emotions flip like a light switch. i have trouble with big crowds sometimes. I cant really hear what there thiking or anything, but i feel realy suffocated sometimes, and i get confused, and tend to want to leave the place. I think its like I dont know how to handle that many peoples emotions all at once sometimes, and i get overwhelmed. Ive avoided lots fo things i wish i didnt becasue of this over the years

IT even happened in my own home. THere was some major coflict in my house before i moved back east, it almsot consumed me, and i was angry at everyone all the time. when the situation finally came to a close, I woke up one day, smiled, and just felt better.

Please correct me if im wrong anyone, but if your an empath, you tend to pick up a bit more energy off of people then most normaly do, so you tend to reflect hidden emotins from people you come into contact with, which can casue an emotional rollercoster. The best thing ive done is charge up my chakras from below, cocusing on each chakra as I go up, picturing them glo wwith there colour, thinking of what chakra represends. Then when i get to the top, i listin for a few minutes, then picture white light filing each chakra up, and go allth eway down into your root, and down into the earth. Usualy when i do this i feel a charge of multi colourd light around me, I then ask for it to protect me from any harm, and negative anergy, and ask it to puge myself of excess energy that ive picked up. I havnt had a chance to do this for a while, csue i couldnt even concetrate on a book sick),and i can feel the difference in myself, although now im a bit more aware fo what goes on. I hope this helps
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman November 6th 2009, 10:39 am

One another forum I had offered my help in understanding what “empathy” means.
I save many of my posts in order to refer to them sometimes. Very Happy See below.
Notice the name of the person I was referring to on this other site months ago. (Jesse) Cool
In summary, Jesse, I think you have a good hold on what you are talking about and how to balance it. If I had to offer anything to what you said, I would simply add the word “compassion” in this gift you have.
Compassion is the key and also ties to the moons energy.
Peace,
WhiteShaman

Empath and compassion hold almost the same meaning, both imply the ability to “feel” the pain and joy of others. I have met individuals who are a living expression of these words and they always seem to find themselves struggling to balance this gift.
I pray to Spirit and to the Spirit in Jesse that he may find balance and peace with his gifted abilities and may he also find comfort in the company he holds who have the same abilities, Jesus, The Buddha and so on.
May the Spirit of Jesus and The Buddha, the very essence of compassion, guide him and help him as he grows into the fullness of himself.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind November 6th 2009, 11:17 am

:O I forgot about that post.....
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman November 6th 2009, 11:27 am

No! I posted it on another forum and the guys name was Jesse too!
How cool is that?
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn November 6th 2009, 12:03 pm

Speaking of Empathy....

I know this girl (not me) who is very good at healing others. But the problem she has -- is she takes in they're pain.

And so once in a while, she gets a couple of days where she just has to purge this extra energy. And sometimes she does this by just sleeping, and sometimes she emotional..

I don't know if this helps at all, but CanadianMind mentioned Empathy, & I remembered it..
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 November 6th 2009, 3:29 pm

Im sorry you werent feeling good Mia.The moon mood theory i also feel is real,not a myth.and i also love how WhiteShaman dug up all that information about the moon.It was very interesting and helpful.the moon effects our waters and oceans why wouldnt it also effect people?My prayers are with you Mia,you are a beautiful person,as are all the people we have on this forum .everyone here is always reaching out to help and heal and listen. Loves Very Happy Hug
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mia November 6th 2009, 4:59 pm

'Shaman, thank you very much for finding all that info.
I know it affects us cos of the water we have in our body.
Why though I had no idea.

I also know we should put our crystals out on the night of a full moon, to cleanse them, so does a full moon cleanse us too?

Yes I am an empath and also feel a lot of compassion towards others, not only people, but animals, plants, trees, unloved houses, everything *sigh*

I agree you are all beautiful souls here, gentle ones too.
And I love each one of you Circle of Friends
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down