Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Letters from 500" A Story of the Future Now

+3
WhiteShaman
Spirit-Being
cosmicobserver
7 posters

Go down

"Letters from 500" A Story of the Future Now Empty "Letters from 500" A Story of the Future Now

Post by cosmicobserver October 26th 2009, 9:56 pm

Within the realm of this moment comes the voice of our future selves. A new species freed from ego and evolved to Knowing, to Allowing and to the Appreciation of Being. This voice, through correspondence with the author Robert Potter, is the subject of this blog.

lettersfrom500.blogspot.com

this is an excerpt from Letter Thirteen "three Suggestions"

..."Here we go again. I'm seeing stars! And I don’t mean like in the old cartoons. These are real! I'm getting images of quickly flowing lights, streaming gases, chaos. I feel like there is a bubble of light around me. It seems to be alive! Suddenly darkness. But this is not ordinary darkness. This is infinite blackness. No hope of light anywhere. I sense great fear, intense resistance. I can't help but fight against it; it's pushing on me so hard from all sides. It's like this darkness is thick with its own presence, its own essence of fear. The sense of confinement is unbelievable. It is living death, totally alone. What on Earth is this?"

I feel that it is not on this Earth!

"Yes. It’s somewhere else. At last I feel a small degree of relief around me in the darkness. It's hardly a glimmer, but something is there … a tiny glimmer of light … and now it's gone; it's all gone. I'm shaking all over from this. What was it, O? I don't like it at all."

It makes me think I must bring you more quickly into an open understanding of our project. I will initiate that upon completion of this next step. I want first, however, to give you a few, simple suggestions. Here they are:

Feeling resistance, either around you, or within you, is the clue to recognizing that ego is controlling your perception. Resistance may be thrust upon you in powerful, threatening ways, or it may be subtly disguised within your thoughts and emotions. The outer forms that come are more easily recognized. However, they may come in simple feelings, like a lack of inspiration; or you may look at another person and think
she's not behaving according to your standards. Notice that underneath this feeling is always a reference to yourself, as the standard for rightness. That reference is guided by defensiveness. Notice, at these times, the feeling you have inside. Great or small, this is resistance to what is. Always look at your own resistance, if you wish to awaken. It is your ego's desire to exist, and resist that awakening in every way it can.

Here’s a little trick that one of your human observers created ages ago: Look at resistance as a fluid, that you can pour into a situation. You have a choice to use this fluid or not. When you feel resistant in any way, you can simply decide not to pour it on. That fluid is your own emotional energy; it can be sent out into a situation or it can be recycled back into the system of your being. If you choose not to send it out, remarkably, you will feel less burdened, and less resistant. The theory behind this, of course, is that it is easier to deal with the resistance before you apply it than it is to remove it later, once it has been put in place.

“What about the other side of ego, the pushy, over-confident type? Is this connected to resistance too?”

Yes, that’s intuitive of you. When an ego assumes arrogance, it is looking for strength it feels is missing. Ego always feels it is losing its identity. It continually tries to re-create its own existence by identifying with forms. It craves form and fears formlessness. It wants to deny the formless reality. Denial is resistance.

“Sometimes I’m just plain lost in this world, like there is something going on, but I haven’t the faintest idea what it really is! This is different from my common worries. This feels like some kind of root, existential fear. Is this my ego wanting to cling to form and deny the formless?”

Yes. The ego is actually correct here. You are lost, my friend. Accept it. It is the state of being in a homo sapiens body-mind. I don’t mean this to sound glib or hopeless. Rather take heart from recognizing the reality of your species. This is ego feeling the truth about its lack of power. It cannot be avoided. Feel it directly and fully whenever you encounter this. Take it as a high opportunity and a gift. Feel it all the way through. Do not let it dominate your awareness. As you notice fear, regard it as a doorway. Accept it as a portal into the Now. This is your true and ultimate salvation from fear. In this moment, all energies and powers arise.

You do not have to find your way out of being lost. Thinking cannot get you out of this. At best, thinking provides only a distraction; it puts wallpaper on a crumbling wall. Let the walls fall. All the while be conscious. Rather than finding your way, allow your way to find you. Be ready and alert when it arrives in your presence. That means practice your presence. Fully acknowledging your feelings, opens the door to acceptance, and empowerment; this is destiny in action. When destiny arises in you, I
guarantee, you will no longer feel the slightest bit lost.

“Are techniques like this actually a way for us to become more like you?”

You guessed it. These are steps into the transmutation of your genetic structure. While you cannot make it happen through mental or physical action, as I have said, you can get ready. For each and every one of you it surely will happen when its time comes.

“How can time come, if there is no time?”

Time is a form, part of the flowing stillness. It is a manifestation of our lives in this world. As we create forms of any kind, time is generated. All forms change continuously, but the Now never changes. It is always the space where action happens, the space into which forms come and go. Time is a way of measuring the change of forms within this space. If you do not look though the forms, you will come to identify with them and make yourself like them—always changing, always restless. Awakening is all about disentangling from form, and finding peace...

Copyright ©️ 2009 by Robert Potter

Check out the blog lettersfrom500.blogspot.com
Edit/Delete Messagehttp://lettersfrom500.blogspot.comhttp://lettersfrom500.blogspot.comhttp://lettersfrom500.blogspot.com
cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver

Male
Number of posts : 16
Hobbies : Piercing the veil of separateness
Tell us about yourself : Photographer, Music Producer, Literary Rep.
Appreciation Points : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

"Letters from 500" A Story of the Future Now Empty Re: "Letters from 500" A Story of the Future Now

Post by Spirit-Being October 27th 2009, 2:06 pm

Welcome to Spirits Journey Forums cosmicobserver Welcome

This hit home, Many times i would read a paragraph and stop because it did not fit with what i have come to believe. I realize now that this was only Fear that i needed to overcome and if i start reading something providing it is not tremendously long i will continue to read and see what i can learn from it. The past couple months have been tough for me, i felt exactly the way the man did in the first couple paragraphs where he felt this force not of the earth pressing on all sides of him, i feel more darkness than light at the moment, and this post was something i truly needed to read hopefully to help me see what i have become I really enjoyed reading this post thanks for sharing.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

"Letters from 500" A Story of the Future Now Empty Re: "Letters from 500" A Story of the Future Now

Post by cosmicobserver October 28th 2009, 3:51 pm

Thank you Spirit-Being for your heartfelt response. It is all about resonating with this message that is most important. When I first read an excerpt from the manuscript I too was moved beyond myself. There is so much more that we can give ourselves by reading this information. As I mentioned above, I am putting excerpts up on my blog http://lettersfrom500.blogspot.com and I implore you to read them. I'm sure they will bring you comfort in this time of great unrest. This information will not try to deny your present belief system it will only expand it. The love that you feel written in the words of Christ are divinely expressed in Letters. We are hoping to have the book available before the years end. May Peace be ever present in your life. - Cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 29th 2009, 9:07 am

wrote:Thank you Spirit-Being for your heartfelt response. It is all about resonating with this message that is most important. When I first read an excerpt from the manuscript I too was moved beyond myself. There is so much more that we can give ourselves by reading this information. As I mentioned above, I am putting excerpts up on my blog http://lettersfrom500.blogspot.com and I implore you to read them. I'm sure they will bring you comfort in this time of great unrest. This information will not try to deny your present belief system it will only expand it. The love that you feel written in the words of Christ are divinely expressed in Letters. We are hoping to have the book available before the years end. May Peace be ever present in your life. - Cosmicobserver

I must share as I have not really had the time to follow this post yet, but the energy in your words
Cosmicobserver, nearly knocked me off my feet!.
Wow! Thank you, for sharing the beauty in your soul in your wonderful response to Spirit-Being!
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 29th 2009, 10:15 am

Wow! What an entrance you have made cosmicobserver!!

I will read more of your blogsite when I have time. But I thoroughly enjoyed your post here...

Thank you for sharing it..

Last edited by Serenity - Dawn on November 18th 2009, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 29th 2009, 10:24 am

A very warm welcome Cosmicobserver, I too will read your post, but first I must also make a comment agreeing with what Whiteshamen had said about your posting to our friend Spirit-Being, I too feel the warmth and energy that has come from you within, It will be a pleasure to have you on our friendly forum.

I found this statement quite interesting.......

"Rather than finding your way, allow your way to find you"
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 29th 2009, 12:22 pm

Hello Cosmicobserver,
OK, I finally found some time to read your initial post. Thumb
My thoughts as an awakened being are this:
There are feelings of resistance that are not controlled by ego. This same place of being, of awareness may even look at another
person and think that they are not behaving rightly (for an extreme example, suicide bombers).
One who is awakened may even see the beauty in “form” without being attached to it or relating to it in an egoic way.
We are everything you see before us and more.
One who is awakened may also have feelings of loving and enjoying this existence just as it is while not resisting what it will be.

I mention this not to disagree or agree with what you posted, but only to add a side to what you are saying that expresses how important
I think it is to keep grounded as we do exist in this 3D reality now. It is All good.
Those are my thoughts as I read your post and I share them in the spirit of love and respect.
Peace and Blessings, Very Happy
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmicobserver October 29th 2009, 5:45 pm

Thank you WhiteShaman. I must give you some background on my original post.

This is an excerpt from the book Letters from 500 and at the moment I am putting excerpts from the manuscript on my blog http://lettersfrom500.blogspot.com This material is a dialogue between my enlightened friend Robert Potter and "O" a being from 500 years in our future.

You can read how the journey began with Robert and "O" at this link:
http://lettersfrom500.blogspot.com/2009/10/this-is-beginning.html

I believe that this message will resonate with those who are in a state of knowing. This state emanates from deep in our heart. It is an awareness of all things that are and the correct nature of their is-ness. There is no mind here. This information is known through the inner sense, the oneness sense.

I have been working with Robert for the last month or so readying the book for publication. It will be available before the first of this coming year. Also we have been communicating regularly with "O" and receiving guidance from her regarding how the book should be presented. This is why we have started an online presence for all those interested to view.

I know you mentioned your time is valuable, but I would hope that you, and the others who have responded above, would take a moment to go to the blog
http://lettersfrom500.blogspot.com and read some of the other excerpts.

I feel you will be drawn to this message of what could be. In a way, this is one possibility of our future selves talking to us and we should ready our present selves for this possible, amazing, future that lies ahead. As you know we make our own destinies, so the potential of this destiny is up to us. Piercing the veil of separateness is not an easy task but with the right pointer we can surely know.

Thanks again dearest beings for all your support...
cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 October 31st 2009, 4:07 am

I want to welcome you to this forum, i'm looking forward to reading your posts.as i read this one and was truly intrigued.very interesting points,and teachings,awesome thank you for sharing this with us. Welcome Very Happy Thank You
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmicobserver October 31st 2009, 12:57 pm

I have posted this excerpt on our blog today http://lettersfrom500.blogspot.com but thought that you would appreciate it directly posted here. I hope that you all will take the time to visit the link and resonate on the other messages.
Have a beautiful day.
cosmicobserver

from Letter Nineteen "Three More Suggestions"

...As you improve your capacity to actively notice what you are feeling and thinking, and what is happening around you, turn that noticing into the expansion of awareness. Invite into yourself a new openness and allowing that will begin to dissolve barriers around the little self. The focus of this is the release of your identity with form, and that which is separate from the Cosmos.

You may use noticing as a technique within your meditations. Notice, for instance as you sit still, that there are holes within the fabric of your thinking. There are occasional brief pauses in the streams of thought. There are openings between all the streams as well, loopholes if you will.

Use your imagination to zoom down to microscopic levels in these holes.
There, if you are patient, you will recognize what we call points of peace. Now apply your awareness to these points. Center in on them. Relax into their spaciousness. They feel enormously peaceful. When you enter their orbits, you feel blanketed by the most refreshing and calming influence. If you do this, you will find that they are not only supremely serene, but they are also internal power generators of great strength...

Copyright _ 2009 by Robert Potter
cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver

Male

Back to top Go down

"Letters from 500" A Story of the Future Now Empty Letters from 500 has a new home

Post by cosmicobserver November 16th 2009, 9:21 pm

We are pleased to announce that Letters from 500 has a new home. A home of it’s own so to speak. With it’s new web address and a brand new look, we are excited about the future now. In the coming days and months we will be adding new entries from the book, additional information sent from O and video interviews on how this all came about and where it’s going from here.

Remember, everything is happening right now, in the moment – the past, present and the future.

It’s just a matter of time!

http://lettersfrom500.com

“The Times They Are A-Changin”

And we can make that change a more beautiful prospect. All you need to do is to be Conscious, to Notice all within your space and to Appreciate. Appreciation emanates from deep within the Heart Center and radiates out to the far corners of the Cosmos. Imagine it and it will be.

from Letter Twenty-Two “Appreciation”

…To repeat, enhancing your appreciation, requires only that you desire it and ask for it. But this desire must be clear, crystal clear. You must know exactly what it is you are asking—and what you will become when the request is granted. That is the reasoning behind all my long discourses with you.

To increase appreciation, you must set yourself on the path beyond ego. Your ego will not like this. It will fight you, in both overt and subtle ways. It will meet you head-on, and it will sneak up behind you and pull the rug out from under your feet. It will infuse itself into your subtlest reactions and perceptions. It will enter any form you identify with, including those you call spiritual.

If you truly, clearly desire appreciation, however, you will persist. If you persist, you will open the door to mutation within your own body and soul. Here’s my advice: When ego engages you in the battle of Kurukshetra, do not fight back. Do not put resistance into the equation. Resistance, coming from you, is coming from the ego. It is a graphic sign that ego is still in control. The only way for you to proceed is through surrender—something the ego will never understand. It cannot follow you there. It cannot fight that. It has no weapons to fight against surrender.

Surrendering to Source means that you consciously desire to transform your being, your connection and alignment with being. Whenever ego presents its face, or you notice it slipping in the back door, choose the path of surrender. You will be giving to your ego the absence of resistance. You will be showing it that you mean it no harm and that you are not defending against it. Again and again the ego will assert itself. Again and against, this is the way of ego. It is always ready to slip back into control in the slightest instance of unconsciousness.

Persist in giving your gift of surrender to the ego. In essence, you are allowing the ego to be within your presence. You are giving the ego freedom—the gift of conscious free will…

Copyright _ 2009 by Robert Potter
cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmicobserver November 18th 2009, 2:55 am

Become a fan of our new Facebook page - just click the link below.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Letters-from-500/180315344933
cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver

Male

Back to top Go down

"Letters from 500" A Story of the Future Now Empty from Letter Six "Conscious Evolution"

Post by cosmicobserver November 19th 2009, 11:32 am

http://lettersfrom500.com/

…We, you and I and the others involved in this project, are playing with high stakes. We have attracted the attention of Conscious Evolution itself. I am beginning to see. I might be tempted to say I’m sorry for bringing you into this, except I know now it is way beyond me. It is your destiny.

“What is this Conscious Evolution up to? Does it meddle in our individual lives? Does it actually think and plan out events?”

Not in the way that a human mind would approach solving problems or scheming about the future. No. Its ways are much more advanced than any of us can hope to understand. After all, it’s been evolving its form of intelligence since the birth of the Cosmos. Any Earthly mind is too limited to comprehend the scope of such a vast and delicate process. In evolution, the intelligence is built into the substance of creation itself. This is what many have called God, without knowing the half of it.

During the Great Storm that lies in the dark gulf between you and me, destiny rose up rampant. Conscious Evolution offered up a grand event that shook the foundations of our world. The ruling species—humanity—had to be replaced. The pressure from within evolution moved mutation forward. Survival was the need at hand. As Darwin saw, the survival instinct was always Life’s most active tool of progression.

“Is there a grand plan behind all this then?”

Conscious Evolution does not think or plan or design. It does not use intellect, except through very localized phenomena, such as our own minds. Rather, it works organically, within the intelligent essence of Life, giving impetus to creation. While it is impersonal, it is also profoundly intimate.

This is not satisfying to the mind that wants to have targeted outcomes. The intellect seeks guidance from without, not from within. It always looks outside itself for support, reinforcement, and dare I say it again, defense. Nature is pragmatic and direct. It always looks within to Source. It needs no plans to achieve its destiny.

“What do you mean by destiny? Doesn’t that imply a goal in the future?”

Destiny lies only in the immediate moment. It is the beginning and the end of all things, and everything in between. It is the essence of authenticity and the truth of our being. Destiny is what guides us through life and provides the resonance to know who we are, why we’re here. To act in accordance with destiny is to be God in action…

cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots November 19th 2009, 8:46 pm

I have to say it's confusing
because it's so ..... spacious
and not of the Earth way of thinking
I find it difficult to follow
and it's like an Isolation technique (in art focusing
on one point of something) but with words.

I tend to like to be with people
rather than isolate myself...

it might be a good story to meditate too
but that would be it.

it really is COSMIC....
but might be good to find what is
inside of one...

BEWARE you might find a nothingness (just my humble opinion)...that would be sad
Lily
I would like to hear this kind of stuff, if I were
on a retreat, like affirmations;
if you get a nice pleasant voice saying this
over audio it might be soothing.
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmicobserver November 19th 2009, 11:16 pm

d-knots -
Thank you for your comment. This information is meant to resonate in the highest part of your being and send your consciousness soaring. It is not for the egoic mind to comprehend, because it can not. Yes it is cosmic, but isn't that our goal to raise our consciousness to be more enlightened?

When you look around at all the greed and destruction being heaped upon us isn't it time to move on, away from this childish behavior? This is the message behind these words and it's just a matter of time before we start to heed them.

If you read the words of Jesus you will say how simple they seem. They are, in fact, so esoteric that for 2000 years we have misunderstood their meaning and lived outside their space. These words were meant for the divine heart inside of us all to feel, to know and to respond.

Perhaps if you read more of the posts on our blog you will get a greater understanding of the words. http://lettersfrom500.com

Thanks for reading and thank you for understanding.
cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots November 20th 2009, 8:43 pm

I think I get it
you are speaking of a Heaven....

where Jesus dwells

but this is Hell....
where we dwell....
that's why it is over the line of
everday life and out of sync with it.

It's a place to escape to
but life goes on...

Heaven must be a very restful place.... Very Happy

it's an interesting meditation
worth using to resonate...
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmicobserver November 20th 2009, 9:18 pm

It is a much more vast concept than heaven and hell. These are man made ideas. Since we are all elements of the Source, we are in fact the Source itself.

The only thing that separates us from knowing our oneness with God is the veil of separation that is created when we incarnate back into the physical plane from the soul's world. The ego creates a blindfold over our awareness, keeping us from seeing the true nature of our beings.

The Vigilans have attained a more or less egoless state and therefore understand this concept of oneness with the Source to a much higher degree.

Please read more excerpts from the blog to understand this state of being.

cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots November 20th 2009, 10:20 pm

without delving into the possibility
of some level of cultish propaganda

your Vigilans might be a good place
to relax for a little bit from a hectic day

granted some fans who understand
that real life is working to survive or
helping others survive their lifes' journey
is just that - real life today; it's hard to
meditate full time without any monetary gain
at the end of the day for the real people
most religions don't survive without money

your charaters are called Vigilans because they are
vigilant - mindful of their Creator/Source...

I'll stick with goodness -
why tradition still lives is
because novel thinking is so far out
and traditional ways of thought already work...

like I said, it takes alot of time
to digest Lettersfrom500
and follow stuff like that,
it's probably good for meditation

Keeping it simple yet sincere
is for immediate resolve
long, drawn out, unfamiliar
intangible for some folks
makes it either impossible or hard to
believe.....

Good Luck with your endeavor.... Surf
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmicobserver November 22nd 2009, 1:38 pm

This blogger’s thoughts on Appreciation:

How can I Appreciate more the the magic of living and life;
when every day seems to bring more chaos and worry and strife?
How can I Appreciate more the gifts that my soul has in store;
by living the heart instead of the mind I now can Appreciate more.

The excerpt below is taken from the blog Letters from 500

more from Letter Twenty-Two “Appreciation“

…One more important thing I must add: Appreciation is the
source of all joy. Joy is what appreciation feels like. Joy arises only
from within, as distinguished from happiness, which is an outer
emotion. Appreciation is the source of feeling abundance in our
lives, indeed in yours as well. Happiness is a fleeting condition,
dependent of situations and events. It arises through avoidance of
its opposite, sadness or disappointment. Appreciation and joy
embrace all—even so-called opposites. As soon as you link with
objectless appreciation, there is a joy and gratitude that wells up
inside you, limited only by your own openness to accept it.

“You said appreciation is the value of awareness. What does
that mean?”

Appreciation is a qualification of awareness, a quality of being.
As I’ve pointed out before, there are infinite forms of awareness,
from subatomic to inter-galactic. Our vigilan sense of appreciation
is just one more. But for us it is the defining quality of our species,
as the ego was for you. These functions are the gateways of feeling,
the ways we reach into our experiences on this Earth. They are the
value of our lives.

Copyright ©️ 2009 by Robert Potter http://lettersfrom500.comhttp://lettersfrom500.com
cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmicobserver November 23rd 2009, 4:15 pm

The journey that the author and O have taken could be an allegory for our continued advancement in our present species and the next. The truth behind this story is the truth in all consciousness – ever expanding, ever re-creating, ever evolving. The Source from which this truth emanates offers gratitude to our warrior souls for their effort and persistence. We must take this challenge of life, face it square and stride forward.

excerpt from Letter Thirty “Finishing”

…The Cosmos is remaking itself in us. We are being born here as a
new universe.

We are merging with the future. The future is merging with us,
in this eternal moment. Awareness of it will grow within each and
every being on the planet. You and I have only been one set of its
messengers—a couple of seed planters. From now on, every being
is her or his own messenger. Every being is one being at the Source,
filling up with inspiration and appreciation, and carrying those mes-
sages out into the thirsty, waiting world. This is where it’s coming
from, and where it’s going to.

The message is emerging out of the center of each conscious
being. That is where it’s returning, renewed and exalted. There are
as many different forms of this message as there are individuals.
Our letters have been just one of these messages—forming, re-
forming, shifting in the wind, opening a window on the wonders we
behold…

cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver

Male

Back to top Go down

"Letters from 500" A Story of the Future Now Empty "Letters from 500" is now available in Book form

Post by cosmicobserver December 2nd 2009, 8:31 pm

As promised the book version of Letters from 500 is now available. We hope that your attraction to our blog has given you a desire to buy the complete book of Letters. We know that when you read it you will come away with a sense of joy and understanding of what could be the greatest leap in evolution humankind can make. Thank you all for visiting our blog. I hope you will continue the journey with us. Letters from 500

An excerpt from the book:

“What is that greatest fear?”

It is the ultimate loss of control, death of your species, destruction of all you hold dear upon the Earth. That is what you fear. It is a well-founded fear. Your egos are reading the future. They don’t know how this information is coming to them, but it is. It is the impending doom of mankind. The stakes are enormous: it’s all hell breaking loose, going for broke, the last showdown. Whether people can articulate it to themselves or not, or whether they are willing to admit it or not, this is what they are feeling, every man, woman and child on Earth!

What I am here to tell you is that there is more to the story than you can see. I see it because I am looking back at it from 500 years. I know what happens. There is truly only one thing that can happen: It is evolution. The tensions and pressures are so high in you right now that nothing is going to stop your destiny. That destiny is to awaken, to become like us, to indeed become us!…

cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmicobserver December 7th 2009, 1:36 pm

Letters from 500 is available now.

"Letters from 500" A Story of the Future Now Letters
cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver

Male

Back to top Go down

"Letters from 500" A Story of the Future Now Empty Letters from 500 Available in Book Form

Post by cosmicobserver December 7th 2009, 1:49 pm

Click Here to BUY the book
"Letters from 500" A Story of the Future Now Letters
cosmicobserver
cosmicobserver

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down