Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so many to choose from

3 posters

Go down

so many to choose from Empty so many to choose from

Post by dshroom October 16th 2009, 11:01 am

i am new here and scrolling down the various forums i am overwhelemed by the choices. every one seems right.

anyhow nice to meet you. i am told that i have peculiar views about the nature of being. especially by my children.

so here is one i take a lot of grief for. i see holiness everywhere. no evil. i fear no evil because there is no such a thing.

that one gets me in a lot of hot water. oh well, i can't help it.

d
dshroom
dshroom

Number of posts : 11
Appreciation Points : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

so many to choose from Empty Re: so many to choose from

Post by WhiteShaman October 16th 2009, 11:18 am

Interesting…….my name, WhiteShaman, was chosen by me because of the role I tend to play in this life.
A White Shaman gets their powers from the Western direction and directs their prayers to the western heavens. They are shamans of peace and have a special relationship with the spirits of nature. Their main focus is on pacifying angry spirits and helping mankind to live in balance with nature. They also have Buddhist influence in their trappings and typically use a wooden staff.
I don’t like titles but the name fits me well because I am gifted in the knowledge of Shamanic journeying and, in relation to your thread, I see evil as simply light gone dark.
The essence is the same and needs our compassion, not our fear.
I’m not sure if your statement that you see no evil and only holiness means the same thing but I certainly can relate to a world of only light, just different degrees.
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by dshroom October 16th 2009, 11:24 am

WhiteShaman wrote:Interesting…….my name, WhiteShaman, was chosen by me because of the role I tend to play in this life.
A White Shaman gets their powers from the Western direction and directs their prayers to the western heavens. They are shamans of peace and have a special relationship with the spirits of nature. Their main focus is on pacifying angry spirits and helping mankind to live in balance with nature. They also have Buddhist influence in their trappings and typically use a wooden staff.
I don’t like titles but the name fits me well because I am gifted in the knowledge of Shamanic journeying and, in relation to your thread, I see evil as simply light gone dark.
The essence is the same and needs our compassion, not our fear.
I’m not sure if your statement that you see no evil and only holiness means the same thing but I certainly can relate to a world of only light, just different degrees.
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman

different degrees of light yes.
darkness has yet to happen.

before there was time the light was present. it is eternal and everywhere and cannot not be.
dshroom
dshroom

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 16th 2009, 11:33 am

Well said, Dshroom!
It was a poor choice of words on my part.
Darkness does imply lacking light but I intended it to mean containing very little light.
Thanks, I learned something. We use words, sometimes too freely and wonder why our intentions do not come across correctly at times.
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by dshroom October 16th 2009, 11:37 am

WhiteShaman wrote:Well said, Dshroom!
We use words, sometimes too freely and wonder why our intentions do not come across correctly at times.
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman

wrods are problematic in understanding, you are correct. it is easy for me to close my eyes, harder to close my ears, impossible to shut my mouth.

peace and blessings is not only what matters but what is.
dshroom
dshroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 16th 2009, 11:53 am

dshroom wrote:
it is easy for me to close my eyes,
harder to close my ears,
impossible to shut my mouth

Hmmmm.......... I suffer from that same problem myself...
You are not alone..
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum