Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great movie to open up our eyes

2 posters

Go down

Great movie to open up our eyes Empty Great movie to open up our eyes

Post by canadianmind October 10th 2009, 1:01 pm

The movie esoteric agenda , at fist glance, is an anti govt movie, with a bit of a spiritual touch. But deep down, it makes you realize that there is always something happening behind the scenes that we dont know about. The main message as I see it, is basicaly think for youself, become a leader, dont get all your information from one source, and know your rights as a human.

The best part of the entire 2 hour long movie is a half hour spot on our true selves. This movie alone is what started me on my quest no less then a month of 2 ago. It opened my eyes, and it made almost everything make sence. You can see this movie on you tube in 13 parts, or its in google video.

I am the kind of person who has ALWAys asked questions after getting information ( school work etc), and this movie didnt disapoint, but the thing about this movie is that the evidence they talk about is pretty concrete. If you look past what the movie LOOKS and SOUNDS like and look past just what its talking about, and start to figure out how it has to do with us as people, its it humbling, not much more i can say.

Im never one to say you have to watch this video, but it is truely interesting and VERY eye opening. Please enjoy it if you will!!!

Peace
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Great movie to open up our eyes Empty Re: Great movie to open up our eyes

Post by Spirit-Being October 10th 2009, 5:12 pm

Sounds Interesting canadianmind

I surely will watch this movie soon, at the moment i have the flu so i am fighting through this, and when i do watch this movie i want to be able to pay close attention without sneezing many times during the movie Great movie to open up our eyes Sneeze

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 10th 2009, 5:13 pm

lol ill tell you the same thing i told perrott lover..... home made chicken soup, OJ and some buckleys... never fails. Or if you drink.. you could always take a shot of jagermiester ( not for the weak lol JK)
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 22nd 2009, 12:37 pm

I know it's a late response but i just wanted to thank you for your thoughtfulness, i did drink some OJ and when i didn't i ended up taking vitamin C pills, and drank alot of soup. No jagermiester for me, but i appreciate the thought. I stopped drinking years ago, i was really addicted to drugs and alcohol at one time, and i knew i needed to change but it took meeting my girlfriend for that to happen, don't they say something like "shes my better half" Smiling Color I am finally feeling much better and i did take your advice with the O J and Soup always a good cure for the flu.

Also i havent forgot about the movie ill try to watch it sometime this week and let you know.

Many Blessings

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 22nd 2009, 12:41 pm

Ah the jager was a little joke, my mom doesnt drink anymore, and when she got pnumonia my dad gave her a drink with a little shot. She was going to fall down the stairs and she grabbed the railing, snapped it ad hit herslef in the face with it. Wasnt funny at the time, but we laugh about it now lol. Im glad you beat your addictions as well. I need some of your will power to quit smoking Very Happy

Right now I have a chest infection, so im taking my advice, as well as everyone elses on here to help me.... I must say the peppermint tea with honey and cinnimon worked quite well. The doctor said it helps in breaking up mucus. I still feel like crap.... but not as bad as I could have felt.

Glad your feeling better!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 26th 2009, 5:24 pm

Yeah sometimes our own advice works out really well, hope you are feeling better.

I watched the movie i thought it was amazing, loved it. Alot of what was spoken of i have felt before. Sometimes i do get caught up in why cant people see whats really going on, but it is up to each one of us to break free from any illusion that has made us blind of our true selves.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 26th 2009, 5:26 pm

I also wanted to add a link to the video so it will be easier to find if anyone is interested in watching it.

http://esotericagenda.net/eawatch.html

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 26th 2009, 7:48 pm

Excellent. I wasnt too sure if I could post it.. THanks.

Even if you totaly disregard the whole goverment part of it, the "truth" as they talk about it is very intreaging. Im glad you enjoyed it!
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down