Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer request for Fiona please.

+6
Spirit-Being
Linda
parrotlover100
WhiteShaman
Wind-Dancer
Vanilla2
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Prayer request for Fiona please. Empty Prayer request for Fiona please.

Post by Vanilla2 September 30th 2009, 6:02 am

This is without the permission or knowledge of my UK forums moderator Dave.
Dave and Fiona are grandad and granddaughter, a few weeks ago Dave posted that Fiona found a lump on her knee,and if it turns out to be cancerous they would amputate, but didn't want any members of family to be worrying until after her wedding, which was in two weeks time, she was due for tests after, the wedding and honeymoon took place, she has been back only one or two weeks. On Sunday Dave posted Fiona had taken a turn for the worst and was due to go into hospital the Monday, she was delirious (seeing her brother and holding his hand, he passed away two years ago) and in pain and put on morphine on the Sunday. Monday Dave was told it was cancerous and had spread to her lungs, yesterday they gave her a blood transfusion followed by twelve hours of Chemo therapy starting at 2pm and finishing at 2am this morning, Dave also posted yesterday that the worst possible news was that the cancer has ravaged all over her body. There is so much love within Fiona's family, Dave is heartbroken but will not show his sadness or pain in front of her, Fiona is still cracking jokes he says, Fiona is a fighter but the family have been told to prepare for the worst, and of course they are keeping this from her. Fiona lost her brother in a car accident I believe only two years ago, Dave has never gotten over losing his Grandson, the last thing he wants is to be losing his grand daughter too. We all on my UK forum just can not believe how this cancerous disease is moving so quickly. Its also hard for Dave because another member posted that she had just lost her 18 year old Nephew to exactly the same type of cancer,which also was very sudden, his funeral is tomorrow, so now Dave knows what to expect to come, this has been a sad week for all on this forum, we have all said our prayers. I am posting on here because I feel the more prayers said the more chance "God will realise he is making a mistake, Daves words " We on the forum have all got to know Fiona through Dave and photos also watching video footage of her playing in a Scottish pipe band.

Thank you all and God Bless.

Last edited by Vanilla2 on September 30th 2009, 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Prayer request for Fiona please. Empty Re: Prayer request for Fiona please.

Post by Wind-Dancer September 30th 2009, 7:35 am

God, you say in Mark 11:23-24 “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Believe whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it, and it will be yours.” Based on this Bible scripture, this is my prayer for fiona. God we pray for healing for Fiona,In Jesus name we pray Amen

Last edited by Wind-Dancer on September 30th 2009, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 30th 2009, 8:08 am

I understand the emotion and suffering everyone involved must be feeling in regards to Fiona’s illness.
I also understand that healing must come from within. We can help her by creating a sacred space within Fiona’s body to allow her to turn on her healing switch.
We can raise our vibration frequency and direct it in her presence to induce a rising of her vibration frequency which in turn will allow her to better turn on her own healing switch.
We can put aside all hopes and perceived outcomes and trust that the universe has order in it and that nothing happens without reason and purpose
We must trust and respect her own sacred contract for being here with us and respect her right to stay or leave and we must never blame God for such things as if God stands apart from us pronouncing judgement.
With that being said…I ask that the spirits, my guides and all of creation, seen and unseen will cleanse any negativity and dark spirits or the sorts associated with this illness from Fiona’s body thereby creating a clean sacred space for her healing energy to work within.
I send my highest thoughts and prayers to raise her consciousness to be able to be strong and promote her own healing and I pray that all those so deeply involved will find comfort and understanding in this very sad event.
Peace and Blessings, Praying Praying Praying
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 September 30th 2009, 12:11 pm

I just came on,and went straight to the prayer requests.Oh Vanilla2 i am so sorry to hear about Fiona,it brought tears to my eyes.and an ache in my heart I will start praying today, so that God heals her cancer and takes it away,and beg God not to take her at this time. Praying Praying
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 September 30th 2009, 12:21 pm

Dave would be happy to know you are all praying for his grand daughter Fiona, he is starting to give up hope, says the docs think she will only last to Christmas, I have been trying to strengthen him today on the forum.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 September 30th 2009, 12:34 pm

my prayers will be going out to Dave also to give him strength to stand by his granddaughter Fiona and be strong and fill with hope and faith that God will make everything alright. Praying
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda September 30th 2009, 1:34 pm

I too will Send Love and Prayers to Fiona and Dave. Linda :myheart:
Linda
Linda
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Living
Tell us about yourself : I feel at peace outdoors, listening to nature, the birds to the bubbling creek, recharges my soul.
Appreciation Points : 1030
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 30th 2009, 1:40 pm

I am sorry to hear about Fiona, What WhiteShaman said was right on that we can send out healing and in turn Fiona can switch on the Healing Switch. I have heard many people that were diagnosed with cancer and having only little time to continue human life, but the cancer goes in reverse and finally disappears, so please tell Dave to continue to Believe that she will be okay. I will send out prayers for Fiona & Dave for 30 days and i will also pull the negative energy that is causing this cancer out of Fiona into my hands. This has worked very well with a few Healings that i have provided, but is very dangerous to do because it becomes tough to cast out the negative energy taken on by myself, and takes much strength to release it. The healing worked because the heallee let go of any doubts. My Intent will be strong and i know if she truly believes and sees this cancer leaving her it will.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 September 30th 2009, 1:44 pm

Spirit-Being that is so kind but I would like you to seriously consider doing this if it means putting yourself in any sort of danger.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 30th 2009, 2:34 pm

There is no doubt in my mind i just would like to help in any way that i can.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 30th 2009, 2:51 pm

We are energy and my feeling and experience is that negative energy is positive energy gone negative. If we lovingly confront and release this energy into the light of the universe, there is nothing to fear and it must obey. It too requires our compassion and help so in essence Spirit-Being will be offering help to Fiona and the negative energy that may be attached to her.
I just thought I’d share that to help explain away why I have no fear associated with negative energy, only love and compassion.
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 September 30th 2009, 3:21 pm

I took the liberty of posting this page to Dave so that he could read your messages and prayers, I thought this was the right time. I am posting his actual words on here.......

Quote: jackie thank you very much for caring enough to do this, I obviously cannot say I know of these people or even what they stand for, at this time I will accept the prayers and help of anyone be they Christian, Muslim, Hindu, white witches black witches, anyone, who can help. Please thank these people for me, and I fervently hope and pray that their words and thoughts do help. Unquote:

Dave

Fiona and Peter less than 4 weeks ago..........
https://2img.net/h/i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn134/benjipetramegan/Fionaandpeter1.jpg
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 October 1st 2009, 5:54 pm

Oh, they look so happy in the picture. I will keep them in my prayes. With God all things are possible.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 2nd 2009, 7:11 am

Update: Fiona is more chirpier and hoping to be sent home for the weekend but will be back and forth to hospital for more chemo. Dave yesterday on the forum was much more his usual self after getting so low the day before, had much more HOPE and BELIEF, even admitted that perhaps all these words and prayers are doing something after all. Thank you all for your support as Dave gave me support when I lost my Petra(dog) and last Christmas day he helped to pull me through what I call one of my darkest days.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 2nd 2009, 10:13 am

Vanilla2 wrote:Update: Fiona is more chirpier and hoping to be sent home for the weekend but will be back and forth to hospital for more chemo. Dave yesterday on the forum was much more his usual self after getting so low the day before, had much more HOPE and BELIEF, even admitted that perhaps all these words and prayers are doing something after all. Thank you all for your support as Dave gave me support when I lost my Petra(dog) and last Christmas day he helped to pull me through what I call one of my darkest days.

Thanks for the update! Very uplifting! Very Happy
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 6th 2009, 12:04 am

Vanilla2 wrote:Fiona and Peter less than 4 weeks ago..........
https://2img.net/h/i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn134/benjipetramegan/Fionaandpeter1.jpg

Beautiful Picture Vanilla2 they do look very happy together :lovesigh: thanks for sharing.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 6th 2009, 12:13 am

Vanilla2 wrote:Update: Fiona is more chirpier and hoping to be sent home for the weekend but will be back and forth to hospital for more chemo. Dave yesterday on the forum was much more his usual self after getting so low the day before, had much more HOPE and BELIEF, even admitted that perhaps all these words and prayers are doing something after all. Thank you all for your support as Dave gave me support when I lost my Petra(dog) and last Christmas day he helped to pull me through what I call one of my darkest days.

I am so happy to hear this, i feel like i've known dave & fiona for a very long time i always consider every person on the earth as my brothers and sisters. I love them as i love all of you and i know all our prayers are helping Fiona & Dave, i am blessed to be apart of the most kindest & loving friends a person could ask for. I always love seeing good things each one of us continues to bring to the table. Keep up the good work guys.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 6th 2009, 12:14 am

WhiteShaman wrote:We are energy and my feeling and experience is that negative energy is positive energy gone negative. If we lovingly confront and release this energy into the light of the universe, there is nothing to fear and it must obey. It too requires our compassion and help so in essence Spirit-Being will be offering help to Fiona and the negative energy that may be attached to her.
I just thought I’d share that to help explain away why I have no fear associated with negative energy, only love and compassion.

Well said WhiteShaman a new way to look at this i am learning everyday.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 6th 2009, 6:47 pm

I can only look in each day on my UK forum on Fiona's progress, yesterday Dave posted she had contracted Septicemia, and was delaying her Chemo treatment for this week due to being too weak, Dave's posting tonight was saying she has now caught Pneumonia. They did allow her home for the Sunday but because her temperature was too high on the Fridays and Saturdays, they could not allow her home, and that Fiona was due back in again on the Monday to start her weeks course of Chemo treatment again which now has to be put on hold a week so she can regain her strength. This is a very hard fight she is handling, with our continuous prayers we can make her strong again.
My prayer for Fiona Prayer request for Fiona please. Fiona-1
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer October 6th 2009, 9:51 pm

I will send prayers until she is well.

Prayer request for Fiona please. Prayerfeona
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 7th 2009, 8:01 am

It is good they caught these things now. We went through all this with my daughter, starting this past March. Chemo can severely weaken your bodies immune system so she must be healthy in order to start it or it could be life threatening.
My prayers go out today for Fiona and for Dave and thank you for keeping us updated.
Bleassings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 7th 2009, 12:53 pm

Her & Dave are still in my nightly prayers, i know she will get well and be able to start her chemo very soon. Sending Fiona Reiki tonight. I also wanted to thank you for keeping us updated.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 12th 2009, 6:40 am

Update on Fiona, she was able to go home last Thursday, was due back tomorrow, even attended a friends wedding party over the weekend. Dave and Fiona spoke where Dave said she sounded jolly, but Fionas hubby told him she was more ill than she was letting on, that her breathing was hard and she had such pain in her chest.
Dave has now posted, Quote: Peter had to rush fiona into Hospital in the early hours of this morning, she could not breathe on her own, when he phoned the hospital they said dont wait for an ambulance bring her in now. poor guy he is also going through hell, they have put her into an induced coma, nobody is allowed to even touch her at the moment in case it upsets her breathing, The pneumonia is in both lungs, the left one has collapsed, and even if she does get through this, she will have breathing difficulties.
it is all so unfair, and we are living on the edge, I am just waiting for word and will go straight up, at the moment Doctors are not letting anyone near her, she is in isolation, only peter is allowed in the room and he can only look? Unquote.

I feel so helpless and do not know where this will end, Fiona will remain in my prayers all for today, until they get this under control, I will not stop praying for her recovery.

https://2img.net/h/i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn134/benjipetramegan/dave-fiona.jpg

Last edited by Vanilla2 on October 12th 2009, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 12th 2009, 8:06 am

My prayers continue to go out today for Fiona and for Dave.
Blessings,
WhiteShaman Praying
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots October 14th 2009, 7:09 pm

Sorry to hear all that Vanilla,

HealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealing

AngelsAznaHolySpiritFionaFionaFionaHolySpiritOmAngels

Dave and Peter our thoughts are with you... You are Blessed everyday of your Journey, amen....

HealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealingHealing
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next