Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is My Soul?

3 posters

Go down

What is My Soul? Empty What is My Soul?

Post by Willsmith September 24th 2009, 8:01 am

Spirituality is something that helps our soul to evolve to a higher being, unlike religion, that restricts us from saying or doing what we want to do. Who am I? What is my soul? Who or What is God? You want the answers of all these questions then click here http://bit.ly/mq3Px
Willsmith

Number of posts : 30
Appreciation Points : 90
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

What is My Soul? Empty Re: What is My Soul?

Post by Spirit-Being September 24th 2009, 12:38 pm

Willsmith wrote:Spirituality is something that helps our soul to evolve to a higher being, unlike religion, that restricts us from saying or doing what we want to do. Who am I? What is my soul? Who or What is God? You want the answers of all these questions then click here

I will say in my life i have come to the realization that Religion may in fact restrict us. But would we be where we are now without religion being present? For me i like to consider myself part of every Religion, part of every Belief, and Experience. Spirituality is a Wonderful and Truly perfect word i feel every Religion, Belief, & Faith... encompasses the meaning of this word. My girlfriend always told me that everything in our life is a stepping stone, and i feel each Religion is exactly that. We are all moving forward to a more peaceful world, the world may have started out that way, but everything progresses over time and our experiences here on earth are our teachers. We try new things think we have the answer and finally come to realize something needs to be changed, it is a work in progress. chaos is present in the world, to awaken us to a new way of living here on earth. Look at the world right now see how many people really do feel the need to be of service to others, i see it growing each and everyday. As myhope said in another post and also as the Celestine Prophecy stated in the movie that Domination is our teacher. If we stop Dominating each other think of the possibilities.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 24th 2009, 1:52 pm

Great post Spirit-Being, it reminded me of a saying that a great man once said:

“Religion is like a raft that we use to cross a river. Once we cross, we no longer need the raft so we put it down, thank it and continue on.”
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum