Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirituality Lies Boyond Our World

2 posters

Go down

Spirituality Lies Boyond Our World Empty Spirituality Lies Boyond Our World

Post by Willsmith September 23rd 2009, 7:32 am

To attain & discover our desires we need to study this book “Who Stole My Soul” which teaches us about spirituality which is something that helps our soul to evolve to a higher being, unlike religion, that restricts us from saying or doing what we want to do. Read it http://bit.ly/mq3Px
Willsmith

Number of posts : 30
Appreciation Points : 90
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Spirituality Lies Boyond Our World Empty Re: Spirituality Lies Boyond Our World

Post by Spirit-Being September 28th 2009, 6:24 pm

Interesting Point Willsmith

As we all go through the process of Soul Growth, we find many wonderful teachings. There are many Books that can help us to realize some things that we could not see before the reading. I am sure the Book you mention above has many great Insights & Teachings in it, and i am happy that you are inspired by this reading. I would truly Love to read this book as i would many other books out there. I feel i am understanding many Beautiful Truths each and every day i read all of your Posts. Maybe one day i will read the Book that inspires you so much Willsmith not really sure what the Future holds but i embrace what ever is to come my way.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum