Fighting the evil within

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fighting the evil within

Post by Spirit-Being on September 19th 2009, 2:54 pm

The past 2 months have tested my Faith i have come to understand through these experiences with Evil presences that they want me dead, they want me miserable i have fought the good fight for so long. There are times when i am in Spiritual Ecstasy and i have never felt anything this Glorious in my entire life. Usually when i am on a high it almost never lasts due to my own weaknesses. I know there is some evil force behind the scenes some may call them Ego's some Demons or the Devil and even some will say it is just us creating our own unhappiness. For me growing up in a Catholic background, i was taught that Demons do exist. But through my experiences i have come to see the truth i do not know what to call them Demons, Egos, Negative Beings, Low Level Energies... But i do know there is some unseen force working behind the scenes hoping we make bad decisions. I am fighting this fight with all that i am, and i will come out of this depression. I am writing this because i feel some may need to hear what i am going through. I always call upon God, Jesus, & Angels for their help, usually when i get on my knees and pray this is when i begin to release the darkness within. I surrender my will to God and he always helps me to the Light. We are never truly alone our creator is always there just Loving us.

Many Blessings

Quantum Alchemy

Spirit-Being
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2276
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2686
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/spiritsjourneyforum

Back to top Go down

Re: Fighting the evil within

Post by WhiteShaman on September 19th 2009, 3:05 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:The past 2 months have tested my Faith i have come to understand through these experiences with Evil presences that they want me dead, they want me miserable i have fought the good fight for so long. There are times when i am in Spiritual Ecstasy and i have never felt anything this Glorious in my entire life. Usually when i am on a high it almost never lasts due to my own weaknesses. I know there is some evil force behind the scenes some may call them Ego's some Demons or the Devil and even some will say it is just us creating our own unhappiness. For me growing up in a Catholic background, i was taught that Demons do exist. But through my experiences i have come to see the truth i do not know what to call them Demons, Egos, Negative Beings, Low Level Energies... But i do know there is some unseen force working behind the scenes hoping we make bad decisions. I am fighting this fight with all that i am, and i will come out of this depression. I am writing this because i feel some may need to hear what i am going through. I always call upon God, Jesus, & Angels for their help, usually when i get on my knees and pray this is when i begin to release the darkness within. I surrender my will to God and he always helps me to the Light. We are never truly alone our creator is always there just Loving us.

Many Blessings

My prayers are with you always! Praying
Its all good!

WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer on September 19th 2009, 5:09 pm

God will never forsake you. Keep praying and your prayers will be answered. Remember everything happens for a reason. Each thing we go thru in our lives is a teaching. Learn from these things and you will create another stepping stone on your journey.

Wind-Dancer
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on September 19th 2009, 5:40 pm

Dont lose faith Spirit-Being, God/Jesus will answer your prayers, he did just that for me, twice.

Vanilla2
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mia on September 20th 2009, 5:54 am

(((((Spirit')))))
I am the same, I know just what you mean.
A friend always helps me thru this, she comes and fights beside me and I do the same for her.
Next time this happens to you, just ask and I will come to help.
All I do is pull darkness from you and fill the space with Light, cover you inside and out with love, then a reiki to seal it all.
It may take a couple of sessions, but better than fighting on your own.
And when the dark hits, it's not easy to heal yourself.
Don't forget, just ask xxx

mia
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 977
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1355
Registration date : 2009-05-16

View user profile http://miasjourney.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on September 20th 2009, 2:48 pm

Thank You so much for showing me that i am not the only one that has struggled with this Battle, i am truly grateful to have such Amazing Friends. I appreciate all your support, prayers, guidance, & understanding. if this gets any worse which i hope it does not i will surely stay humble & ask for healing energy & prayers.

You have a Loving Friend Mia, that helps you through these tough times, you are truly Blessed.

Many Blessings

Quantum Alchemy

Spirit-Being
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman on September 20th 2009, 4:28 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:The past 2 months have tested my Faith i have come to understand through these experiences with Evil presences that they want me dead, they want me miserable i have fought the good fight for so long. There are times when i am in Spiritual Ecstasy and i have never felt anything this Glorious in my entire life. Usually when i am on a high it almost never lasts due to my own weaknesses. I know there is some evil force behind the scenes some may call them Ego's some Demons or the Devil and even some will say it is just us creating our own unhappiness. For me growing up in a Catholic background, i was taught that Demons do exist. But through my experiences i have come to see the truth i do not know what to call them Demons, Egos, Negative Beings, Low Level Energies... But i do know there is some unseen force working behind the scenes hoping we make bad decisions. I am fighting this fight with all that i am, and i will come out of this depression. I am writing this because i feel some may need to hear what i am going through. I always call upon God, Jesus, & Angels for their help, usually when i get on my knees and pray this is when i begin to release the darkness within. I surrender my will to God and he always helps me to the Light. We are never truly alone our creator is always there just Loving us.

Many Blessings

Dear Spirit-Being, I think you are wise in trying to overcome this by own means. I sensed from your first post that help from your friends was only necessary as a last resort for you.
I'm feeling the need to share with you my feelings on your statements in this thread. Keep in mind that I believe we all have different understandings and truths but also please understand that when I or someone else like me who cares very much, reads something like this:

"But i do know there is some unseen force working behind the scenes hoping we make bad decisions."

I cannot help but step in and voice my opinion from my experiences in love to someone in need.
My hope is that you will see clearly that this statement just has absolutely no truth to it. In fact it is the biggest lie told to mankind.
There are unseen forces, dark and light but their goal is far from targeting you or me personally.
I'm not asking you to believe me for my word, I am just asking that you pray for understanding in regards to that statement and I believe the answers you get will help you heal.
You said it yourself, we are divine. I'll add to that and say everything is divine. Darkness which is simply divinity or light which has lost itself can only attach onto us if it finds a home it resonates with. I don't even think it understands what it has attached to only that it is lost and found a home. I am not suggesting that is what is happening here, I only mention it because that is the extent of darkness's influence on us.
There is nothing trying to make you fail or make bad decisions. There is only yourself and your divinity and yours (and mine) misunderstanding of life and truth.
Remember when the Buddha reached enlightenment, he said he suddenly saw the true nature of reality. It is our lack of understanding, thru lifetimes of hurt and ignorance that prevent us from seeing the true nature of all things and it is our birthright to work out these misstruths and misunderstandings, one by one, until we see always with our true divine nature. It truly is all good what you are going thru and I am sure you will walk away from this wiser and blessed if you face it and see it for what it is. You may find yourself thanking it when all is over.
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman Praise

WhiteShaman

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mia on September 20th 2009, 6:16 pm

Wise words 'Shaman

mia
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 977
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1355
Registration date : 2009-05-16

View user profile http://miasjourney.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots on September 21st 2009, 5:42 pm

Spirit,
you are correct
and sometimes we need other tools
to help us through
I was thinking as I read your post
maybe you need color in your life
- I know you've got anyway -
but, shades of blue may help you
maintain a positive outlook
from your clothes to something like
a blue glass that you can put up to the light
and see variations to help you think of ways
to resolve the curren darkness that pops up...

I say this because I know it's hard and we seek healing from it...

blue sheets, blue anything in the right measure...LOL Thumb

d-knots
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 762
Appreciation Points : 803
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on September 22nd 2009, 12:12 pm

I feel as if i am a reluctant student fighting against the flow. You have all been my guides i learn so much from all of you. Sometimes the Teacher must become the student. Thanks for all your help my Friends Group Hug

Many Blessings

Quantum Alchemy

Spirit-Being
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman on September 22nd 2009, 12:28 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:I feel as if i am a reluctant student fighting against the flow.

Great!!!!!!! I humbly hint that you stay with that feeling, embrace it and find its source within you. Bring it to the surface, understand it and release it.
Its all good!!!

WhiteShaman

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:17 am

Sponsored content