Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Stole My Soul

3 posters

Go down

Who Stole My Soul Empty Who Stole My Soul

Post by Willsmith September 18th 2009, 4:57 am

I think everyone is an agnostic deep down. If souls live in our hearts and minds, then can they be kidnapped and held captive? The author feels a mysterious force sweep away his soul, he embarks on a spiritual quest and appeals to an unusual being for help - the devil. http://bit.ly/mq3Px
Willsmith

Number of posts : 30
Appreciation Points : 90
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Who Stole My Soul Empty Re: Who Stole My Soul

Post by WhiteShaman September 18th 2009, 9:09 am

Willsmith wrote:I think everyone is an agnostic deep down. If souls live in our hearts and minds, then can they be kidnapped and held captive? The author feels a mysterious force sweep away his soul, he embarks on a spiritual quest and appeals to an unusual being for help - the devil. http://bit.ly/mq3Px

I'm really interested in dialoging with you on this but I notice the exact same thread posted on another site and even though people have responded, noone responds back.
Is your post meant to spark a discussion?
Very Happy
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots September 21st 2009, 5:19 pm

so far,

what I like about the author is his reason on being a philantropist, in a nutshell, as quoted from Ghandi.

Vishwa holds unorthodox views on religion, and cites the following quote from Gandhi to epitomize his life:

“To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.”

now that is worth repeating....LOL Thank You
have good day!
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content