Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are souls living onother planets?

4 posters

Go down

Are souls living onother planets? Empty Are souls living onother planets?

Post by Wind-Dancer September 16th 2009, 1:07 pm

Activities of the soul on other planets
Berry Vincenta Ketelaar

The parts of the consciousness of the soul who are not incarnated, are they still in or outside this solar system?
The parts that have not incarnated in this solar system are different parts. Once more, I say unto you, not every human has gone through the same amount of development of the conscious. But there are beings on this world, which have going through such development. Next to the Light parts of the soul that has incarnated, the larger part of the soul is sometimes left behind. Actually in parts, who are also outside this solar system still being active. For every part of the soul, carries different information, carries a different aspect. Every aspect of the beings of light in that soul. The light sides of the soul are also asking for other activities. From that point of view you can see where the level of consciousness of the people is on this world; the parts that were left behind are parts of the soul which can be found back in this solar system. But also far advanced souls let their other parts work outside this solar system. From that point of view, is the total being of someone, active. So people will say. Active on many different levels, because it not only about this planet, this is a "holy planet" with a large entity. Just out of these aspects of being, like the earth is a large being, there are many planets in this solar system with very highly evolved beings. These beings are working with evolved humans, who have parts of their soul working on other planets inside this solar system. And there where there is no energy for what is being needed to work with in this solar system is also being found outside this solar system. But outside this solar system it means, for only a certain amount of us on this world that are very far in their evolution.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Are souls living onother planets? Empty Re: Are souls living onother planets?

Post by WhiteShaman September 16th 2009, 4:28 pm

Wind-Dancer wrote:Activities of the soul on other planets
Berry Vincenta Ketelaar

The parts of the consciousness of the soul who are not incarnated, are they still in or outside this solar system?
The parts that have not incarnated in this solar system are different parts. Once more, I say unto you, not every human has gone through the same amount of development of the conscious. But there are beings on this world, which have going through such development. Next to the Light parts of the soul that has incarnated, the larger part of the soul is sometimes left behind. Actually in parts, who are also outside this solar system still being active. For every part of the soul, carries different information, carries a different aspect. Every aspect of the beings of light in that soul. The light sides of the soul are also asking for other activities. From that point of view you can see where the level of consciousness of the people is on this world; the parts that were left behind are parts of the soul which can be found back in this solar system. But also far advanced souls let their other parts work outside this solar system. From that point of view, is the total being of someone, active. So people will say. Active on many different levels, because it not only about this planet, this is a "holy planet" with a large entity. Just out of these aspects of being, like the earth is a large being, there are many planets in this solar system with very highly evolved beings. These beings are working with evolved humans, who have parts of their soul working on other planets inside this solar system. And there where there is no energy for what is being needed to work with in this solar system is also being found outside this solar system. But outside this solar system it means, for only a certain amount of us on this world that are very far in their evolution.

Great post and it illustrates how we are multidimensional whether realize it or not.
Thanks!
WhiteShaman Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Ka tha'ras October 17th 2009, 12:50 am

Greetings All,

I just wanted to state that as I was searching through this site before I joined it was this thread and topic that finalized my decision to join this forum. Not that it matters.......lol
I was just sharing my thoughts.

I am glad this place and its people were brought to my attention and I am glad to be here.

Much love to you all.
Essence Ka tha'ras
Essence Ka tha'ras

Female
Number of posts : 20
Hobbies : Gardening, Reading, Writing and so much it would be too time consuming to post.
Tell us about yourself : I AM a writer, a poet, a wife, a homeschool mom, a friend, a Spiritual Growth Guide and Teacher, a Numerologist, a Tarot Card Reader and an Energy Reader, and a Spiritual Student. I am an Aromatherapist, I work with Colour and Sound, and Energy in All its Forms. I am an Awakened and Enlightened Star Being, a Lightworker specializing in Energy work. I AM this and much more...
Appreciation Points : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 19th 2009, 7:59 am

...and we are glad to have you!
I had a thought this weekend related to all the spiritual work that needs to be done here on earth and how it seems that there are just not enough spiritually minded people relative to those who are asleep to get the results we all desire.
The thought was that we are also joined by legions of unseen forces, not of this natural world as well.
Who knows how immense this energy is, that is going to bring new change!
Peace
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 19th 2009, 2:36 pm

I feel exactly the same way Essence Ka tha'ras this place has helped me grow in many ways, i too am grateful that you are here and this questions is so thought provoking if i may answer i feel that there are other souls out there, the universe is so Huge how could there not be.

I agree WhiteShaman many people are asleep but how can we help to awaken these people when we cross their path? One thing i must say is that i have been asleep for weeks, i am very sad but at least i am experiencing this and i know that i need to get back to the spiritual exercises that have helped me become whole & to move along the Spiritual Path. I know life is Beautiful, when we somehow see ourselves moving in an unhealthy direction and we are tired of what we are becoming i think then and only then do we change. I rambled a bit just sharing what i am feeling in my life at this moment, good stuff guys.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 19th 2009, 3:12 pm

I feel exactly the same way Essence Ka tha'ras this place has helped me grow in many ways, i too am grateful that you are here and this questions is so thought provoking if i may answer i feel that there are other souls out there, the universe is so Huge how could there not be.

I agree WhiteShaman many people are asleep but how can we help to awaken these people when we cross their path? One thing i must say is that i have been asleep for weeks, i am very sad but at least i am experiencing this and i know that i need to get back to the spiritual exercises that have helped me become whole & to move along the Spiritual Path. I know life is Beautiful, when we somehow see ourselves moving in an unhealthy direction and we are tired of what we are becoming i think then and only then do we change. I rambled a bit just sharing what i am feeling in my life at this moment, good stuff guys.

I don’t believe that we consciously help people unless of course they are ready to be helped and sadly most people I encounter seem to be happy right where they are. (I hope I am wrong)
That is why the notion of others, beyond what we encounter in normal reality, helping bring about the next era is comforting and inspiring to me.
I have met some of these beings as have many of you in the form of guides and angels and such so we know they are there.
I wish you all success with your sadness Spirit-Being and as always, you know I am here if you need me.
I trust that you will find the peace you need in the time that is best for your growth.
You are an inspiration to many! Hang in there!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Are souls living onother planets? Empty Walk-ins and Wanderers..........

Post by Essence Ka tha'ras October 21st 2009, 8:29 pm

Greetings All,

I only have a few minutes, I have to get ready to leave for a few days. But I wanted to post this YouTube video, it is the first in a series of 6.

Personally I have only had time to watch the 1st one, although I am fairly sure I know at least what type of information will be in the rest of the series. However, I will watch the rest when I get time.

Until that time, I share them here and hope to read what you all think about this topic when I return late Sunday evening sometime.

Essence Ka tha'ras
Essence Ka tha'ras

Female
Hobbies : Gardening, Reading, Writing and so much it would be too time consuming to post.
Tell us about yourself : I AM a writer, a poet, a wife, a homeschool mom, a friend, a Spiritual Growth Guide and Teacher, a Numerologist, a Tarot Card Reader and an Energy Reader, and a Spiritual Student. I am an Aromatherapist, I work with Colour and Sound, and Energy in All its Forms. I am an Awakened and Enlightened Star Being, a Lightworker specializing in Energy work. I AM this and much more...

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 22nd 2009, 12:18 am

Wonderful Video Essence Ka tha'ras Thumb

Funny i thought i was the only one that felt i was not from the earth and that i lived on many other bodies in the universe. Kind of hit home and i am really looking forward to the other videos.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 23rd 2009, 8:41 pm

I have finished watching 3 of the videos and what he is saying only sounds different to me because he uses the word ET when referring to what most of us refer to as guides. Other wise it all sound mostly familiar.
The people asking the questions are a bit annoying, I would like to read a book of his without that particular annoyance.
The whole thing he is talking about raises a question in my mind:
What is "humanity" apart from those who are here who call themselves star souls? If there are "beings", thousands of years old from other realms or planets here, trying to help us (and I believe there are), then if you are not one of them, what are you? What is "Humanity"?
In other words, does humanity, or those of us who are not here from other realms, have a beginning?
I find that hard to imagine as I feel every soul on this earth has existed forever. Maybe I am wrong but if there are those who have been around for billions of years on other planets then there are those who have not.
That sounds odd to me. Do you know what I mean?
Hopefully I am making some sense and I invite anyone remarks to this regard.
Thanks,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Ka tha'ras October 26th 2009, 3:30 pm

WhiteShaman wrote:I have finished watching 3 of the videos and what he is saying only sounds different to me because he uses the word ET when referring to what most of us refer to as guides. Other wise it all sound mostly familiar.
The people asking the questions are a bit annoying, I would like to read a book of his without that particular annoyance.
The whole thing he is talking about raises a question in my mind:
What is "humanity" apart from those who are here who call themselves star souls? If there are "beings", thousands of years old from other realms or planets here, trying to help us (and I believe there are), then if you are not one of them, what are you? What is "Humanity"?
In other words, does humanity, or those of us who are not here from other realms, have a beginning?
I find that hard to imagine as I feel every soul on this earth has existed forever. Maybe I am wrong but if there are those who have been around for billions of years on other planets then there are those who have not.
That sounds odd to me. Do you know what I mean?
Hopefully I am making some sense and I invite anyone remarks to this regard.
Thanks,
WhiteShaman

Greetings All,

I returned yesterday and got a chance to read the new replies here.

I have not had a chance to watch anymore of the videos in this series, and I only have a short bit of time to respond right now, (3D mom duties call….LOL) but I would like to quickly respond to something WhiteShaman stated that caught my attention when I first read it.

That statement is this one…

“In other words, does humanity, or those of us who are not here from other realms, have a beginning?
I find that hard to imagine as I feel every soul on this earth has existed forever. Maybe I am wrong but if there are those who have been around for billions of years on other planets then there are those who have not.”

My first thought when I read that was this. (Hopefully in a rather small nutshell….lol)

I think it is true there are “Souls/Beings” who are of all different…. shall we use the words, “ages”, "levels of learning and knowledge", and originally “from” other “star systems”, “plains of existence” and “dimensions”, just as there are humans of all ages, levels of education, from different cultures, races and countries here on Earth.

I think as incarnate humans we tend to immediately focus on, and try to see, understand and deduce, even advanced concepts of Time, Space, and Spirituality from our Human perspectives and frames of reference. It really only makes sense that we would. But we have to remember this is a very limiting perspective and system of measurement to hold the Multi-Verses up to. It really is rather like looking at something from the wrong direction. It’s sort of like looking in a mirror and seeing our reflection as the “real” human and our “real human self” as the reflection. Did that make sense?
One way to avoid this immediate human response and not hold it as our only frame of reference, and help ourself to remember to try and always look at things such as we are discussing here in ways and means beyond our humanness, is to constantly remember the axiom of…….

As Above, So Below

We have to remember “WE”, meaning Humanity as the Earthly BE-ings we are currently incarnate as, and the whole of our Universe is but a smaller version of something much larger. We are a microcosmic version of the Macrocosm. We are but one cell in the Holographic image of the Whole. The great thing about that is that by the very definition of, and the physics of, the Hologram we have access to the All of the I AM.

WhiteShaman, I will also say that I think it is only fitting that you would feel that every soul has existed forever, for in Truth at another level, we all have. How can it be any different if we are all only Divine Sparks of the All? Maybe that is where that sense of knowing comes from for you!?

Well, I am going to have to stop here, but I hope to soon be reading the thoughts many of you will share on this subject.

Essence Ka tha'ras
Essence Ka tha'ras

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 26th 2009, 3:51 pm

Thank you Essence for your response. What came to mind after giving your statement (As above, So below) some thought is this:
Maybe “we” (humanity), relative to these ancient star beings are simply “immature” in our spiritual evolution.
That seems to make sense in my mind.
We (humanity) could be as old as the universe itself (I’m using time in my example, it is all I know), but we could also be slow
to evolve spiritually relative to these ancient beings who are here compassionately helping us.
That works for me!
Thanks again,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Ka tha'ras October 26th 2009, 4:04 pm

WhiteShaman wrote:Thank you Essence for your response. What came to mind after giving your statement (As above, So below) some thought is this:
Maybe “we” (humanity), relative to these ancient star beings are simply “immature” in our spiritual evolution.
That seems to make sense in my mind.
We (humanity) could be as old as the universe itself (I’m using time in my example, it is all I know), but we could also be slow
to evolve spiritually relative to these ancient beings who are here compassionately helping us.
That works for me!
Thanks again,
WhiteShaman

Greetings,

I fully agree, as the incarnate humans we are, I believe many have been here for the vast amount of time our Universe has been in existence, (maybe these would be the Ascended Masters?) and some only came here yesterday as it would compare. I also believe it is quite possible our Universe, as the individual Conscious BE-ing it is, is but a babe in its knowledge and Spiritual Knowledge in comparison to other more Highly Advanced Individual Universal Consciousness'.
Just something to think about while cooking dinner....... LOL Cool
Essence Ka tha'ras
Essence Ka tha'ras

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 26th 2009, 4:18 pm

I also believe it is quite possible our Universe, as the individual Conscious BE-ing it is, is but a babe in its knowledge and Spiritual Knowledge in comparison to other more Highly Advanced Individual Universal Consciousness'.

Sure sounds like a much more interesting way to spend eternity than smelling flowers in paradise forever and ever!
Don't get me wrong, the concept of a paradise and smelling flowers is appealing but it seems to me that we will eternally evolve and never really reach some place that we simply kick back in and reach a limit spiritually.
Just my thoughts !
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Essence Ka tha'ras October 26th 2009, 5:34 pm

WhiteShaman wrote:

Sure sounds like a much more interesting way to spend eternity than smelling flowers in paradise forever and ever!
Don't get me wrong, the concept of a paradise and smelling flowers is appealing but it seems to me that we will eternally evolve and never really reach some place that we simply kick back in and reach a limit spiritually.
Just my thoughts !
Peace and Blessings,
WhiteShaman

Greetings,

WhiteShaman,
I agree. I would much rather spend eternity evolving than smelling flowers, and I am a gardener......LOL

Once again, I see it as this.....

If we are Divine Sparks of God and we are always evolving, and if we are but a Microcosm of the Macrocosm, As Above...So Below, then it only stands to reason that God would constantly and eternally be evolving.

Just one more thought.

Essence Ka tha'ras
Essence Ka tha'ras

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down