Where do the years go.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where do the years go.

Post by Vanilla2 on September 13th 2009, 4:57 am

Although myself and my daughter have never been close (she is my only child) it is her 40th birthday today, and I seem to be reliving that moment :lovesigh: just where do the years go, is it really 40 years ago she came into the world, what have I done with my life, this is a time for reflection, maybe a turning point in my life, who knows. As long as it is for the better Praying

I just wanted to share this with you.

Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where do the years go.

Post by parrotlover100 on September 13th 2009, 6:40 pm

Vanilla2 i was sadden to hear you write the words( Although myself and my daughter have never been close (she is my only child) it is her 40th birthday today)I could almost hear you saying them instead of writing them.I will pray for both of you to come together with love, of a mother and daughter the way it should be.I'm sitting here crying as i am posting this post to you.and my heart goes out, to you.I'm sure, no possitive that god will make things right. Praying Praying :lovesigh: :-o, ,o-: :flyangel: Very Happy Hugs Group Hug

parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 455
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 428
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer on September 13th 2009, 9:28 pm

All we go thru in this life is but a stepping stone. Each new stone we place in our path helps us to get closer to our higher power. what we all need to do is ask and you shall receive what you need most. Which i see at this time is a closer relationship with your daughter. I will send prayer for both you and your daughter.

Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 on September 14th 2009, 4:12 am

Thank you both Parrotlover and Wind-Dancer, yesterday was not an easy day for me, we haven't spoken since last Christmas, and sometimes I forget that this is my OWN daughter and not some stranger who I had just fallen out with. Yesterday gave me a day to reflect on my life, when out walking one of my dogs, we walked through the village, round by the church, they were ringing the church bells and for the first time rang out a hymn that I immediately recognised as a favourite of mine and such a lively hymn "Praise the Lord, Hallelujah" normally the bells just ring without any meaningful sound, I sang along with it as I went along my way, I felt it was telling me something, that I will be turning a new chapter in my life.
Thank you for listening Loving Hugs

Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content