Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for the Spirit Worlds

5 posters

Go down

Questions for the Spirit Worlds Empty Questions for the Spirit Worlds

Post by athorne September 6th 2009, 4:37 pm

Dear Worshipful Teachers and Precious Workers with the Spirit Realms:

If I am on the wrong forum or if this is inappropriate in any way I am truly sorry.
I will do my best to take up as little of your valuable time as possible.

I have no training in the craft of being a medium. I have been trying for some time to make sure that my discoveries are not a blind trap that could have disastrous consequences for our entire existence.

But I am un-skilled and can not focus enough to accomplish my goal. I want to ask a series of questions to ensure that Summer Land and the other realms are warned of the possibilities of what may be about to occur. I am too clumsy and unprepared to accomplish this task.

I am also a disabled Vet and have no money to spare for training or couching. In addition I am feeling more and more urgency in delivering these questions. So I am asking for your assistance with this.

Here are my questions:

1. Is the Spirit World, or at least Summer Land aware that we are systematically being poisoned by pesticides, fluoridated water, drugged and genetically altered meats, and genetically altered crops?
2. Are they aware that we are being deliberately dumbed down?
3. Are they aware that our rights and freedoms are being systematically destroyed in the name of taking care of us and protecting us?
4. Are they aware of the Wolfowitz documents and what they suggest to be done in order to gain and maintain control of the people? Are they aware of the Patriot Act I and II documents?
5. More important, are they aware of Agenda 21 (Sustainable Earth), the NWO, and United Nations doctrines that lay out plans to murder nearly 5.5 Billion people, and we believe this could actually happen within the next few years?
6. Are they prepared for this heavy of a work load?
7. Are they aware that UFO sightings are on the rise again all over the world and that these machines are playing war games with military organizations all over the world?
8. Are they aware that these UFO’s (or at least the real ones) are not from other star systems at all. They are actually from other realms (or dimensions if you prefer) on earth? (We believe that they come from the low realms. The ancients believed that there were 9 above and 7 below and 'As Above - So Below'. So the deeper the realm the more sophisticated, advanced, and evil they are.)
9. Are they aware that these machines are war machines and obviously have inter-dimensional and inter-realm capabilities? (We believe that they have weapons that may be effective in capturing and/or possibly destroying spirit beings.)
10. Are they aware that there are also plans to take over all but very small areas around the world and limit people to these small areas once the population is reduced by 93%?
11. Are they aware that our street gangs are being trained by our military and will be ready when the time comes to perform militia duties and probably to terrorize and murder innocent people?
12. Are they aware that our ability to see in the spirit and to communicate clearly has been destroyed by the poison Fluoride in our water? (as well as most of the psychiatric pharmaceuticals being used today.)
13. Are they aware that a huge proportion of our people will be lost and confused and will not know what to do when they are murdered because they have little or no contact with the spirit worlds?
14. Are they aware that our collective governments have made all of the most effective psychotropic plants illegal? (So we are left without that option as well.)
15. Are they aware that the only legal psychotropic drug available to us is alcohol? (A terrible poison that attacks our entire nervous system, destroys the liver and kidneys, and ruins lives.)
16. Are they aware that Billions of spirits will need personal help to reach Summer Land?
17. Are they aware that this whole thing may well be a trap where these evil beings can lay in wait and pick us off as well as our would be rescuers as they come to our aid?
18. Are they aware that once this is done they have the machines and capabilities to wage war on the higher realms?
19. Are they aware that we believe that it is possible that the main war may begin on 9-9-09 and end on 12-21-12
20. Did the spirits of those vaporized by the atomic bombs in Japan survive? (we hope so!)
21. How can we help?

I thank you in advance for your consideration. I will trust in your judgment in this matter and will accept what ever your decision may be. I will not bother you again on this matter unless responses are posted, because I am aware that you have many duties and probably much to busy to consider my request.

All that I am tells me that this is an urgent and dangerous matter. But then again, who am I? I am untrained, undisciplined, and I don't have the capabilities to even investigate my fears. All I have is my ingenuity and my skills of deduction.

I am grateful for your time and consideration, and I want to thank you all for your good works.
athorne
athorne

Male
Number of posts : 14
Appreciation Points : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Questions for the Spirit Worlds Empty Re: Questions for the Spirit Worlds

Post by mia September 6th 2009, 6:16 pm

Hello athorne.
I am very tired and about to go to bed.
However I wanted to acknowledge your post.
I can answer some of your questions, but not all.
I shall do so tomorrow.
Take care friend
Love mia xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by athorne September 6th 2009, 6:48 pm

Thank you Mia Rose. You are very kind.
athorne
athorne

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots September 7th 2009, 12:48 pm

well, first of all....LOL with a grain of salt...

that's a good thing

some of the questions sound like there's a conspiracy going on...
and so what can you and your friends do about it

Truely, laying low is safe.
Athorne, you being a vet makes it common for you to think about
what the government is up to with our bodies....

They don't own all of your Spirit;
They only owned part of it when you were enlisted when your mind and body
was rented for a while at your own risk.
Any benefits you have after having been in service
is probably all you get from that job .... then the rest is on you to care about.
Some folks may not like vets, some may glorifiy them, and some don't think;
So, you won't please everyone all the time but...if you can do some good
here an there it's on you; even though you have been a government soldier it doesn't completely stop you from being - an entity of spirit - the divine - something greater than yourself/the creator. The Military Services do have representatives of all denominations for the soldiers; they just are human too and they have their journeys to attend to as you have yours.

As you know God - the female and male aspect of Creation - knows what is going on and you disapprove and would do something to change it....well, the only thing you can do is join groups that oppose such conspiracies or controversies, or environmental groups that make individuals aware to stop destruction of the environment and maybe pray along with the rest of the folks who "want the Earth to be a better place"....LOL... you just have to weed through to find the healing Light; it can span your lifetime on Earth. Some believe that you are here to learn through adversity so if you get active in some of these concerns you are fulfilling your purpose of being Earthly in the first place.....instead of being some other planet or realm.

Read some of Sylvia Browne books she has many to examine. Her motto is as in AA philosophy "Take what you need and leave the rest"; I've been using that way of thinking since I was 14 or 15 because I reached out for that kind of help early in life. No one in my family thought like I did - saving my life from addiction - and it was sad but I am happy today without those wieghts on my soul.

Free your soul; your life will follow...amen

Good Luck and God willing in your favor.
Have a Blessed Day... going forward... every day. Good Post
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by athorne September 7th 2009, 1:58 pm

Thanks d-knots.

I agree with the laying low idea.

I know that none of us can save the world from it's future, we can only do as you said and hope and pray for a better world. My main concern and the reason for this topic is to get someone on this site that is a medium to ask the spirit realms if they know what we believe is happening here in the material earth. My fear is that they may not know of the possibility of a trap being set up. Others fear the War in Heaven scenario.

On the other side of the coin. If the human population was significantly reduced, the physical Earth would be far less strained and may well be closer to the better place that you spoke of.

I have read two schools of thought:

One is that in order for us to maintain our current level of technology, the Earth will only be able to produce enough food and resources for about 500 Million people.

The second is that we may have to abandon the current level of technology and return to a Tribal way of life where each tribe will produce its own food and resources.

Both ideas have their goods and bads and it is hard to decide which is the better idea. One thing is certain. It is neither economically or ecologically feasible for the earth to remain as is. Something has to give and it has to happen soon.
athorne
athorne

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia September 7th 2009, 2:11 pm

I have read through your questions and think like d-knots, that it's your life in the army that has made you ask those questions.
Like you I once lived with fear.
Fear for my kids, my home, my job, etc etc.
Since I started my spiritual path, I have learnt to accept.
These words don't help you though.
I can tell you that yes, there are some who know what is happening re the majority of your questions, maybe all of them.
And are working to put all right.
All we can do is give them our trust and believe in them.
Live the best you can, be the best you can.
And live with love in your heart, not fear.
Love mia xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 September 7th 2009, 4:19 pm

athorne,your questions are all very valid and important.It would be quite an under taking to tackle each question and solve it.I would turn all my fears over to God and let him handle them.and start growing my own fruits and vegetables {which i do already}.Oh and please don't ever feel you are wasting any of our time,i am happy you found your way here and am looking forward to all your posts. Very Happy
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by athorne September 7th 2009, 4:56 pm

Other than the question about the Japan Atom Bombs, I am not as fearful of these things listed in the questions. My goal is to ensure that the spirit realms are informed of these things.

Mia Rose believes that they do know. Can someone with medium skills ask to be sure. It would make me feel a lot better knowing that our ancestors were informed of these possibilities.

Just tell them I am Aaron. They should know my mission and goals and why I am feeling the urgency.

Thankyou again,

Aaron
athorne
athorne

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots September 8th 2009, 9:50 am

Athrone named Aaron,

they know your mission where ever it may fall or journey....

you have to understand that you have INTUITION and that

you need to find that to answer and get answers from the realms you

are seeking...

Most of us here are using what we know to be true to ourselves

to guide us - our own personal journey and if it connects with others

(kindred) then we SHARE our tidbits of knowledge and information...( at least thats where I come from ) Anyone has the power to heal but you have to find it within yourself first....

If you need to contact any government authorities do so....
Are folks aware in general that other countries have weapons of destruction
Yes, they probably do.... And does it make ya' sick that one person can't do it all....yes, it does make me sick! But, listen, if it is your cause to inform folks of political stances then you should.

Most of us know it's out there - the bigger picture - although we work in our homes to make sure our families are taken care of like it's probably in heaven....

Do what you need to do...
The Creator knows whats going on....

Sylvia Browne books

"Psychic Healing" speaks on some of this connection
"Father God".....etc

Most of her books can be read in a 12 to 16 hour period...
They are all worth it but some you make like better than others
Your local libray should be able to get them for you by buying them
or interloan from other libraries....

ttyl Heaven
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by athorne September 8th 2009, 8:16 pm

Hmmmm, I guess I was not clear.

These questions are not for the Government or anyone else on this plain of existence. These questions are for the spirit realms. I am asking for a medium to ask these questions of the spirits. My mission is not to save the world and I do not need for the spirits to tell it to me. I am asking for assistance in getting these questions to the spirit realms as quickly as possible.

Folks, this is not something we can solve. I just want to maker sure that the spirit realms have been informed because the ability to do so has been stolen from me.

The best you can do for yourself is to follow parrotlover100's advice and lay low and grow your own food. The next best thing to turn it over to God and not worry about it.

Again. I am asking for someone with medium abilities to contact the spirit realms to make sure that the are aware of the plans that our governments and united nations are putting in place now.
athorne
athorne

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 10th 2009, 1:42 pm

athorne wrote:Dear Worshipful Teachers and Precious Workers with the Spirit Realms:

Here are my questions:

1. Is the Spirit World, or at least Summer Land aware that we are systematically being poisoned by pesticides, fluoridated water, drugged and genetically altered meats, and genetically altered crops?
2. Are they aware that we are being deliberately dumbed down?
3. Are they aware that our rights and freedoms are being systematically destroyed in the name of taking care of us and protecting us?
4. Are they aware of the Wolfowitz documents and what they suggest to be done in order to gain and maintain control of the people? Are they aware of the Patriot Act I and II documents?
5. More important, are they aware of Agenda 21 (Sustainable Earth), the NWO, and United Nations doctrines that lay out plans to murder nearly 5.5 Billion people, and we believe this could actually happen within the next few years?
6. Are they prepared for this heavy of a work load?
7. Are they aware that UFO sightings are on the rise again all over the world and that these machines are playing war games with military organizations all over the world?
8. Are they aware that these UFO’s (or at least the real ones) are not from other star systems at all. They are actually from other realms (or dimensions if you prefer) on earth? (We believe that they come from the low realms. The ancients believed that there were 9 above and 7 below and 'As Above - So Below'. So the deeper the realm the more sophisticated, advanced, and evil they are.)
9. Are they aware that these machines are war machines and obviously have inter-dimensional and inter-realm capabilities? (We believe that they have weapons that may be effective in capturing and/or possibly destroying spirit beings.)
10. Are they aware that there are also plans to take over all but very small areas around the world and limit people to these small areas once the population is reduced by 93%?
11. Are they aware that our street gangs are being trained by our military and will be ready when the time comes to perform militia duties and probably to terrorize and murder innocent people?
12. Are they aware that our ability to see in the spirit and to communicate clearly has been destroyed by the poison Fluoride in our water? (as well as most of the psychiatric pharmaceuticals being used today.)
13. Are they aware that a huge proportion of our people will be lost and confused and will not know what to do when they are murdered because they have little or no contact with the spirit worlds?
14. Are they aware that our collective governments have made all of the most effective psychotropic plants illegal? (So we are left without that option as well.)
15. Are they aware that the only legal psychotropic drug available to us is alcohol? (A terrible poison that attacks our entire nervous system, destroys the liver and kidneys, and ruins lives.)
16. Are they aware that Billions of spirits will need personal help to reach Summer Land?
17. Are they aware that this whole thing may well be a trap where these evil beings can lay in wait and pick us off as well as our would be rescuers as they come to our aid?
18. Are they aware that once this is done they have the machines and capabilities to wage war on the higher realms?
19. Are they aware that we believe that it is possible that the main war may begin on 9-9-09 and end on 12-21-12
20. Did the spirits of those vaporized by the atomic bombs in Japan survive? (we hope so!)
21. How can we help?

Greetings athorne,
I must thank you for inadvertently inspiring me to look up and learn about Summerland.
It sounds like an absolutely wonderful resting place between incarnations.
I can only respond to your questions with one comment from my own life and experience and knowing.
We live in a safe, loving universe. The only enemies that exist are within us. Nothing or no one can destroy what we are.
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content