Jesus

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jesus

Post by laura ann on March 30th 2013, 2:19 pm

took me a lot longer than 40 days to get over
again i need to clarify. I often mention my expereinces to use as base for my speaking. But let me clarify my 40 days was strictly confined to my bedroom other then bathroom trips. each step counted etc to leve the room.
I have never forgotten it nor will i ever forget it . It propelled me into 15 years of non stop research to gain understanding of what I experienced and continue to experience. O f why I saw angels, demons, talked to Gods and saw myself in many past lives . Why my higher self repeatedly took over and contorted me into posiitons a team of surgeons could not get me into now.To udnerstand why things stepped out of my mirrors, attacked me at night etc etc.
The circle of rememberence to me is the beginning and the never ending circle of reliving and redoing .Life is to remember what we already know.I quit letting all the snippets of destruction I see be the basis for my daily life.

p.s.. the Phoenix avatar is beautiful...the yellow orange and red all lower base chakra colors
laura ann

Number of posts : 739
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on March 30th 2013, 3:26 pm

Good stuff guys!
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel on March 30th 2013, 3:37 pm

Laura I am terribly sorry to hear what you went trough as I know it would have been horrendous; my story is different than that; I never want the spiritual and I was almost an atheist. Anyway way I came across a small advert on healing which interested me a lot and that was how spirit got me hooked. According to confirmation spirit took my health away so I would not miss the call of spirit. I entered a spiritualist church and became a qualified healer; I knew very little at that time and my first encounter with evil was when my wife was subjected to a psychic attack at 3am; as it happened I was given the name of the person who sent that attack and I put an end to that. That was when it really started; they tried to break my marriage up; the battles then started with evil both seen and unseen. What is called the dark side nearly took us out of this world as they into my head; another time it was only the Lords prayer that us that night. My family were attacked including the grandson who lives with us and this went on day and night as even in sleep state I was fighting the dark side every night including pure evil and this went on for four solid years; until my true awaking came then attacks stopped

The circle of remembrance is actually a group who volunteered in the days of Atlantis to reincarnate back to this world at this time period to assist in this huge transition. Never wanted an avatar but last year I was suddenly impressed to get one and I was guided to the phoenix

Bill
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on March 30th 2013, 5:18 pm

I agree...excellent post everyone.
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : Iím a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

View user profile http://atouchofheart-poetry.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on March 31st 2013, 10:42 am

I am terribly sorry to hear what you went trough as I know it would have been horrendous
nothing to be sorry for, it was my path predecided for me to gain understanding.I was left with stigmata type scars that are a daily reminder of things are not as they seem with the naked eye.
I was almost an atheist
I had faith just not in churches, I found them nothing but money pits.I also never thought most of the biblical teachings were accurate. I would read them in my youth and think NO that is not what that is about.Later in life found out I was right that it mostly is about ascension and inner enlightenment just done metaphorically to teach in a time when religion had to be hid.
What is called the dark side nearly took us out of this world as they into my head;
likewise I am sorry for your expereince. But to me we may have taken two entirely different paths but we ended up basically at the same crossroads of life. Searching for more answers and inner knowing. Kinda like baking a cake, using totally different recipes withthe end result being the same very tasty cake.
I have thought over the years if my experience had not been so severe would I have searched so hard for answers or blown it off as just a phase of annoyance. Truth probably would have blown it off and moved on. But when your higher self takes over, freezes you in place and controls your steps, and movements but lets your mind stay yours it gives you WTF syndrome which you can not move forward without answers. lol
until my true awaking came
would you share that with me or even PM me if you dont wish to post it. and it is okay to not share as well. I do hope all si well in your marriage now.
remembrance is actually a group who volunteered in the
once again I am familiar just didnt know the term you have chosen to use. I call them the white light round table people.
I have never been to a circle or spiritual church etc so I dont always have the terminology others might use.All my knowledge is from books, websites, and experiences I have had.Thank you all for this great discussion

Last edited by laura ann on March 31st 2013, 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : crappy typist)
laura ann

Number of posts : 739
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel on March 31st 2013, 1:05 pm

All my life I have known I was in this world for reason and
a purpose and why I existed; and I spent hours talking to my wife about
it. Three yes into the spiritual I had
my second major OBE where my spirit went seeking the answer to the question
that had plagued me all my life of why did I exist. My spirit knew that a friend who was a medium
had the answer for me but my spirit kept getting blocked from reaching my
friends house. The more my spirit tried
to get to this house the more my spirit was blocked and I was fully aware of
what was happening and finely I woke up.
The following year late one night some thing happen and I will not
explain the words as it is enough to say that unbidden words came from my lips that
put me into total shock. All I could
think of at the time in my mind was to send out the thought just saying if it
is true then give me my name. A name
came back which made matters worse because I knew what the name meant; after
three days had passed I went to my friendís house where my spirit could not get
to. My friend was just suddenly put into
a trance like state and spirit confirmed every thing direct. Apparently I had to find out myself why I
existed but spirit did give me a little nudge with the unbidden words

Bill
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on April 1st 2013, 12:51 am

Wow Bill sounds like quite an experience.
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : Iím a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

View user profile http://atouchofheart-poetry.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum