Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit World

5 posters

Go down

Spirit World Empty Spirit World

Post by 23luda23 August 28th 2009, 9:13 pm

Doing OBE is it possible to visit spirit world (as in the world where some sprits are, who used to live in this world)? If so what are the possibilities if any of brining someone out? I know it may sound strange but i hope someone knows what i mean.

Thank you
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Spirit World Empty Re: Spirit World

Post by parrotlover100 August 29th 2009, 3:26 pm

Luda this is an awesome topic to dwell on.WOW!!! their must be some information out their on this subject,that would shed some light on it.I for one would be very interested in learning more about this.Thank you for posting this, i'm hoping others may state their ideas on this subject,and see what comes forth.Awesome. Good Post Good Post Thumb Very Happy Thank You
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 31st 2009, 11:35 am

From what i have read from the Astral Course i am taking, we can visit with people that have passed over into Spirit, in the astral plane. There are many experiences of people meeting with a relative that has passed on in the Astral Plane, i have even read of experiences of meeting up with a pet that has moved on. But i have not experienced this :-o, ,o-: in time i hope i will.

To bring a Spirit out is very difficult. A thought that comes to mind is a Seance or a very strong will to bring a Loved one out, this i have experienced about a year ago i was looking through some old photos, religious pictures that my grandmother collected, and some documents, i had never known my grandfather, i thought about him for quite some time, and read all of my grandmothers religious cards, each had a prayer on it and a picture of Mary, Jesus, Angels, and Saints i read for hours thinking about both my grandmother and grandfather.

I wondered about my grandfather and what kind of a person he was, i sent Love out to both of them into the Spirit World, later that night and days after i felt a presence around me, i was not sure who this was at first but i took out my camera and snapped some pictures and caught a mist with a human figure in it, i posted this picture a while back, and have asked my family if they can see the man in the photo i kept getting the answer of no, this was upsetting to me because i was able to see this man clearly. I asked some questions to my mother about my grandfather she said he was very thin and wore a hat, in the picture with the mist i see a thin man wearing a hat in a house going down some stairs. Maybe i brought my grandfather out of the spirit world, or maybe he was drawn to me with the Love & Intention i was sending out to him. But i will say with my experiences that it is possible to call spirits to you with strong Intent & Love. Hope this helped :Hug3:

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 September 2nd 2009, 11:38 pm

Thank you Spirit-Being that was very helpful. I have seen couple of my dogs who past away, also my sister called me one time on the phone in my dream. My daughter dreamed of Jesus setting someone free after I asked God if my sister was ok. I believe that was an answer.
I think spirit world is a place where some people are waiting for a particular time when they can incarnate into physical body. I think Catholics call that purgatory?
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots September 4th 2009, 7:30 pm

I also believe "bringing a Spirit out"

would be the aftermath of meditating upon

their meaning to you and feeling a presence

around you.

So, bringing a Spirit out like that is as far as I think it goes

but movies show us the message differently with special effects

a good example will always ( for now...LOL) be GHOST

with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore but we see him but she only feels him

and when she does see him she sees the mist in his form ( or near that...LOL) Heaven

NOTE: I know this movie has been referenced before it's just a really good example
of a few points we make here....figures, right!
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 September 8th 2009, 7:55 pm

I love that movie. For some reason I always thought that people actually seeing ghosts when they speak of their abilities of communicating with them but I guess that is not always the case. I live in the house that was on the market for a long time and no one wanted to buy it because there was an accident happen with the man who used to live here right on the front yard. I felt some presence before but nothing major. I would not even notice anything anyway because I have many animals that make different noises.

Does anyone believe that there could be many spiritual realms and sometimes people get trapped in them - example movie "What dreams may come"?
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 10th 2009, 8:59 am

23luda23 wrote:Doing OBE is it possible to visit spirit world (as in the world where some sprits are, who used to live in this world)? If so what are the possibilities if any of brining someone out? I know it may sound strange but i hope someone knows what i mean.

Thank you

Greetings luda,
Your question makes perfect sense to me and I have experienced and been blessed to be a part of similar such things.
To understand this, one must first entertain the understanding that we are multidimensional. The ancients believe that our souls are divided into three “soul pieces”.
Certain events, extreme in nature can cause one or more of these soul pieces to leave the body. This consequently leaves the person fragmented and unwhole.
Those who are versed in visiting these “worlds”, within this world, that these “soul pieces” wander off to, can assist in bringing them back. The result is wholeness and healing.
This may sound strange but it dates way before you and I and it is something that Shamans and the like do all the time.
It’s not “bringing back” in the sense that you asked but it still is a “bringing back” in another sense.
I am not an expert on this by any means, but I thought you might find my knowledge and experience on this interesting and related to your question.
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 September 11th 2009, 12:23 pm

WhiteShaman wrote:
Greetings luda,
Your question makes perfect sense to me and I have experienced and been blessed to be a part of similar such things.
To understand this, one must first entertain the understanding that we are multidimensional. The ancients believe that our souls are divided into three “soul pieces”.
Certain events, extreme in nature can cause one or more of these soul pieces to leave the body. This consequently leaves the person fragmented and unwhole.
Those who are versed in visiting these “worlds”, within this world, that these “soul pieces” wander off to, can assist in bringing them back. The result is wholeness and healing.
This may sound strange but it dates way before you and I and it is something that Shamans and the like do all the time.
It’s not “bringing back” in the sense that you asked but it still is a “bringing back” in another sense.
I am not an expert on this by any means, but I thought you might find my knowledge and experience on this interesting and related to your question.
WhiteShaman

That is amazing WhiteShaman! I am very, very interested to learn farther about this. If you could share some of your experiences and knowledge or recommend a reading, it will be greatly appreciated. I love you

Thank you
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 11th 2009, 12:49 pm

23luda23 wrote:
WhiteShaman wrote:
Greetings luda,
WhiteShaman

That is amazing WhiteShaman! I am very, very interested to learn farther about this. If you could share some of your experiences and knowledge or recommend a reading, it will be greatly appreciated. I love you

Thank you

It really is amazing and very real and I will be more than happy to share from my experiences, knowledge as well as provide you with some good books that you find interesting. Just give me a moment to collect my thoughts in a way that is concise enough for a forum but detailed enough to hold your interest.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Spirit World Empty Journeying

Post by WhiteShaman September 11th 2009, 1:16 pm

Hi Luda
I have always felt that I should be able to relate to the Spirit and animals in a different way than what is considered normal. In fact I felt we all should be able to this. If there are some that can do this than I should be able to also. I had the good sense to know that even if I was right, I just might not be ready.
Finally I was ready as indicated to me by a series of events and meeting certain new people. I became friends with a woman of Native American background who taught me that I needed to learn the importance of establishing relations with animals if I wanted to communicate with them and live as one with them. This was followed by meeting an actual Shaman who took me under his wing and guided me in understanding that we can also establish these same relations with the Spirit world.
The Spirit world, more often than not actually takes on the form of animals for me and as time has gone by and I have grown, I have come to understand that all of it, animals, Spirit is a part of who I am and that they each represent different aspects of this divinity we all share.
My Shaman friend taught me to “journey” while listening to a drumming CD made specifically for this. Journeying is a trance like meditation where you are awake but not. You learn to leave your body with the protection and guidance of your personal spirit guides for reasons that you see fit for the good of yourself and all.
In these realms, if you are journeying on someone else’s behalf you can ask you guides to help this person who might be sick or needed help. Sometimes it involves the return of a part of themselves which left for some tragic reason. The source of all sickness is spiritual and so the cure.
If you interested in learning more about animals and nature and the “totem” qualities that they hold and bring to you as messages all the time, you can get Ted Andrews book “Animal Speak”
If you encounter an animal one day and it seems extraordinary, look up its “totem” qualities either in this book or on the internet and watch and see what Spirit is trying to show you. If you don’t already, learn to honor nature and animals in any way you seem fit to help start this wonderful relationship.
If you are interested in learning to journey, Spirit has guided me to this site (one of many) to help you understand what it is as well as soul retrieval:
http://www.goddessvision.net/sjourney.htm
I could go on forever, but I think there is a lot here for you to look at. Journeying is a wonderful way to grow and it is full of symbolism which can take time to learn.
Just like in our dreams, where things all a have symbolic meaning, so it is in journeys.
If you have any questions please let me know.
I hope you enjoy learning about this.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 September 11th 2009, 3:15 pm

WhiteShaman wrote:Hi Luda
I have always felt that I should be able to relate to the Spirit and animals in a different way than what is considered normal. In fact I felt we all should be able to this. If there are some that can do this than I should be able to also. I had the good sense to know that even if I was right, I just might not be ready.
Finally I was ready as indicated to me by a series of events and meeting certain new people. I became friends with a woman of Native American background who taught me that I needed to learn the importance of establishing relations with animals if I wanted to communicate with them and live as one with them. This was followed by meeting an actual Shaman who took me under his wing and guided me in understanding that we can also establish these same relations with the Spirit world.
The Spirit world, more often than not actually takes on the form of animals for me and as time has gone by and I have grown, I have come to understand that all of it, animals, Spirit is a part of who I am and that they each represent different aspects of this divinity we all share.
My Shaman friend taught me to “journey” while listening to a drumming CD made specifically for this. Journeying is a trance like meditation where you are awake but not. You learn to leave your body with the protection and guidance of your personal spirit guides for reasons that you see fit for the good of yourself and all.
In these realms, if you are journeying on someone else’s behalf you can ask you guides to help this person who might be sick or needed help. Sometimes it involves the return of a part of themselves which left for some tragic reason. The source of all sickness is spiritual and so the cure.
If you interested in learning more about animals and nature and the “totem” qualities that they hold and bring to you as messages all the time, you can get Ted Andrews book “Animal Speak”
If you encounter an animal one day and it seems extraordinary, look up its “totem” qualities either in this book or on the internet and watch and see what Spirit is trying to show you. If you don’t already, learn to honor nature and animals in any way you seem fit to help start this wonderful relationship.
If you are interested in learning to journey, Spirit has guided me to this site (one of many) to help you understand what it is as well as soul retrieval:
I could go on forever, but I think there is a lot here for you to look at. Journeying is a wonderful way to grow and it is full of symbolism which can take time to learn.
Just like in our dreams, where things all a have symbolic meaning, so it is in journeys.
WhiteShaman

Thank you so much! I do have a special relationship with the animals and nature. I love everything that the Creator has made.
I will read the book you recommend as soon as I can. I am also very interested in Shamanism and the website state that “To journey on the shamanic path, you need to absorb the teachings and techniques of the oldest spiritual practice known to humanity”. Do you have to have someone to teach you? Or can it be self thought?

Thank you

P.S. Also i had a very vivid dream not to long ago about falcon and it felt like someone given me a helper. Here it is if you want to read it http://www.spiritsjourneyforums.com/dreams-f11/dreams-again-t574.htm
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Spirit World Empty Falcon

Post by WhiteShaman September 11th 2009, 3:40 pm

I will share everything I know with you anytime you have questions. I am a self learner by nature and am good at digging for answers but in my learning of this ancient art, I was blessed with a mentor and I will gladly guide you wherever I can. The fact that it is so old of a tradition and that it is practiced by my favorite people (Native Americans) is part of what drew me to find out more.
Your connection to animals and nature is awesome and you will find that it will increase tenfold as you begin to see the beauty in each of their unique qualities.
My suggestion is to start digging on your own and just watch what comes up. Then you will have more confidence in what you find as being good and real.
The link to the falcon dream did not work for me. Could you post it here?
It already sounds amazing in that it was related to being a helper.
Here is a little about Falcon. Do a search on “totem falcon” or any animal and learn more about their special significance in your life.
I look forward to hearing your dream!
I am almost off for the weekend and don’t usually get online until Monday so if you don’t hear from me, I will be back Monday.
Thank you for an exciting conversation!
WhiteShaman

Falcon

Mental Speed, Agility
and Grace

Falcon teaches control of speed and movement.
It shows how to recognize opportunities and act upon them at only the correct moment. Watching a Falcon will show you to fully commit and when to act
to achieve success.
People with Falcon totems like to be a position where they can see everything around them. Study Falcon to use your mental facilities more effectively and more patiently
to attain what you most need and desire.
People with a Falcon totem also might want to explore past-life connections;
Kings and royalty handled Falcons and there might be a past life connection.
Totems often come into one lifetime and then stay for many more lives after that.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 September 11th 2009, 3:54 pm

thank you WhiteShaman i just went on the link http://www.goddessvision.net/sjourney.htm very informative i had no idea what a shaman was or the things they can do. See you can learn something new every day from everyone awesome. also i'm interested in the "Totem qualities" the book by Ted Andrews "Animal speak" sounds very good. Very Happy Thank You Good Post
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 11th 2009, 4:04 pm

23luda23 wrote:
WhiteShaman wrote:Hi Luda
WhiteShaman

Thank you so much! I do have a special relationship with the animals and nature. I love everything that the Creator has made.
I will read the book you recommend as soon as I can. I am also very interested in Shamanism and the website state that “To journey on the shamanic path, you need to absorb the teachings and techniques of the oldest spiritual practice known to humanity”. Do you have to have someone to teach you? Or can it be self thought?

Thank you

P.S. Also i had a very vivid dream not to long ago about falcon and it felt like someone given me a helper. Here it is if you want to read it http://www.spiritsjourneyforums.com/dreams-f11/dreams-again-t574.htm:

In the dream I was on the back yard of some house. It was very sunny outside. Then the color of the sky has changed into purplish red. I looked up in the sky and saw a cloud formation in the shape of a huge palace. It looked similar to sultan’s palace with mixture of red and purple in color. I started to walk toward it and then run. It was truly amazing. Then the palace started to disappear while I was trying to run even faster, then it was completely gone. I was very disappointed but then I saw a big bird coming down from were the palace was and he was flying down toward me. All of a sudden I felt the claws on my arm without experiencing any pain. I looked and a falcon was resting on my right arm. I got so exited that I did not pay attention to what the falcon had in his feet. I started to run and calling my family out of the house so they could see the falcon on my arm. I kept on saying “look, look there is a falcon on my arm. Then I woke up and could not believe that it was a dream, all that time I though I was awake.

I really liked this dream and I think there is a meaning to it. Does any one have any idea?

Dear Luda,
I found your dream and my feeling on dreams is that the symbols are universal to some extent and once you know their meanings, you can then interpret the dream yourself as is always best.
I added possible interpretations of what I thought were the most significant symbols in your dream. I hope this helps!
WhiteShaman Praise
To see a palace in your dream, symbolizes prominence and wealth. You are ready to utilize your full potential.
Colors in dreams represent energy, emotions, and vibes. First consider what that single color in your dream means to you and your own personal associations and relationship with that color.
Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also the color of royalty, high rank, and dignity.
Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations.
To see a falcon in your dream, suggests that you are focused in your goals and aspirations.
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Spirit World Empty Your Welcome

Post by WhiteShaman September 11th 2009, 4:10 pm

parrotlover100 wrote:thank you WhiteShaman i just went on the link http://www.goddessvision.net/sjourney.htm very informative i had no idea what a shaman was or the things they can do. See you can learn something new every day from everyone awesome. also i'm interested in the "Totem qualities" the book by Ted Andrews "Animal speak" sounds very good. Very Happy Thank You Good Post

You are very welcome Parrotlover100. Ted Andrews is one of my heroes.
Until you get the book, you can always google any animal with the prefix “totem” in front of it to learn more. For example: “Totem parrot”
Have a great weekend all!
WhiteShaman
Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 September 12th 2009, 1:10 am

Thank you very much WhiteShaman Thumb Thank You You got me all exited. I ordered few books from the library on Shamanism also the book you recommended. You wrote
People with a Falcon totem also might want to explore past-life connections
Very interested in experiencing past-life recollection and truly know that it was mine. I saw some dreams that could be past life memories but I am not sure, it could have been someone else’s memory.
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 23rd 2009, 12:20 pm

23luda23 wrote:Does anyone believe that there could be many spiritual realms and sometimes people get trapped in them - example movie "What dreams may come"?

I have never seen this movie but it looks very interesting, hope to watch it sometime. As for your question i do feel this to be the case through some of my experiences in the Astral and reading other peoples experiences. It is known by some that there are many spiritual planes and each is very different. Although i have not been to these planes, the only plane i have been on was the Astral. Some have experienced going to other Dimensions like the Mental Dimension, Buddhic Dimension, Atmic Dimension...

I find many times there are different words in the world that describe the exact same thing, for instance Dimension could also mean Plane another example is The Atmic Dimension could also be considered The Soul Plane. As for getting trapped in these planes i would have to say it is possible but i do not know for sure the only thing i have come to understand through research was that some spirits that have already passed on do get trapped in the buffer zone Between the Earth Plane and the Astral Plane usually this happens during NDE as for spirits that have moved on from this earth some may in fact get trapped in the Astral Plane due to not knowing they have left the earth. Just some of the things i have read and researched does this mean that is how it is "No not at all" As WhiteSahman suggested it is good to do some research and find these things out on your own.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 September 28th 2009, 4:00 pm

Thank you Spirit-Being! The difficult part is that there are no welcome sighs to a particular plane or dimensions. They just felt different and I hope some day I will know what others already know.
23luda23
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 28th 2009, 4:19 pm

Greeting all,
You will find it interesting to note that there are doorways, and Shamans or journeyers, amongst others, know how to access these doorways.
The key is to be in the Alpha brainwave, that place where you are not quite asleep but fully aware. In this state your mind is free from distractions and beliefs that inhibit us and yet is fully aware unlike dreaming where you are asleep.
Shamans get into this state by many means, dancing, rattles and the one I use, and that you can too, drumming!
They sell CD’s that play a shamanic drum beat with chanting that will allow you to go into a trance like brain state which is one key to visiting other realms.
These CD’s have at the end of the desired time limit that you wish to journey, a call back drum beat which brings you back to your body.
I’m telling you, it works and I highly recommend it for anyone who wishes to increase their spiritual understanding and add a new sense of wonder in their lives.
This is the one I bought and use with headphones on in any quiet place: Drumming to Journey By (by Kay Cordell Whitaker)
http://www.amazon.com/Drumming-Journey-Kay-Cordell-Whitaker/dp/B00004U2JF/ref=pd_sim_m_5

Pleasant journeys! Meditate

WhiteShaman Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 28th 2009, 7:28 pm

WhiteShaman wrote:Greeting all,
You will find it interesting to note that there are doorways, and Shamans or journeyers, amongst others, know how to access these doorways.
The key is to be in the Alpha brainwave, that place where you are not quite asleep but fully aware. In this state your mind is free from distractions and beliefs that inhibit us and yet is fully aware unlike dreaming where you are asleep.
Shamans get into this state by many means, dancing, rattles and the one I use, and that you can too, drumming!
They sell CD’s that play a shamanic drum beat with chanting that will allow you to go into a trance like brain state which is one key to visiting other realms.
These CD’s have at the end of the desired time limit that you wish to journey, a call back drum beat which brings you back to your body.
I’m telling you, it works and I highly recommend it for anyone who wishes to increase their spiritual understanding and add a new sense of wonder in their lives.
This is the one I bought and use with headphones on in any quiet place: Drumming to Journey By (by Kay Cordell Whitaker)
http://www.amazon.com/Drumming-Journey-Kay-Cordell-Whitaker/dp/B00004U2JF/ref=pd_sim_m_5

I have yet to try this method WhiteShaman, i am feeling that this would be very helpful. Love the cover of the CD the words that came to me while looking at it, was Ancient Wisdom not sure why these words, but maybe that is what the drumming will bring. Will be using this practice very soon, i hope to share what i experience.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 29th 2009, 11:26 am

Spirit-Being wrote:
WhiteShaman wrote:Greeting all,

I have yet to try this method WhiteShaman, i am feeling that this would be very helpful. Love the cover of the CD the words that came to me while looking at it, was Ancient Wisdom not sure why these words, but maybe that is what the drumming will bring. Will be using this practice very soon, i hope to share what i experience.

Many Blessings

Awesome Spirt-Being!
To ensure success I would precede drumming by learning a little on how to journey first, if you haven’t already. There are plenty of sites on the internet that talk about Shamanic type journeying.
It’s important to know because you need to initiate the experience.
I start each journey by visualizing a part of my spirit leaving my body and going to a familiar cave from my childhood of which I procede to enter and spirally fall down a hole in the cave that opens up in what’s called the “lower world”. I call upon my guides at this point to guide and protect me and the journey takes off from there. Some will feel made up when done but you will quickly know that is was very real as it all makes sense afterwards.
Peace and happy journeying,
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content