Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think there is a little girl spirit in my store

+7
SouthernBelle82
23luda23
parrotlover100
Wind-Dancer
Spirit-Being
Vanilla2
Linda
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I think there is a little girl spirit in my store - Page 2 Empty Re: I think there is a little girl spirit in my store

Post by mia September 18th 2009, 4:26 am

Hiya White Shaman Smile

Everyone does rescue work differently I have found and they feel and learn different things from it.

I sit quietly in a light meditation and ask guides, angels and ascended masters to guide and protect me.

Then I ask to be taken to a location to speak to 'in this case the girl child' and I am there.

I asked her if she would like to go home now, I took her hand and turned around, the tunnel was there with the entrance open.

She walked in by herself.
I always watch til the door closes, cos once a child walked out again.

A group of children came running to meet her.
Usually it is a parent, but not this time.

I didn't find out anything about her cos I was tired, but wanted to help her home as soon as possible.

The whole process takes about 5 minutes.

Love mia xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

I think there is a little girl spirit in my store - Page 2 Empty Re: I think there is a little girl spirit in my store

Post by WhiteShaman September 18th 2009, 7:48 am

mia wrote:Hiya White Shaman Smile

Everyone does rescue work differently I have found and they feel and learn different things from it.

I sit quietly in a light meditation and ask guides, angels and ascended masters to guide and protect me.

Then I ask to be taken to a location to speak to 'in this case the girl child' and I am there.

I asked her if she would like to go home now, I took her hand and turned around, the tunnel was there with the entrance open.

I didn't find out anything about her cos I was tired, but wanted to help her home as soon as possible.

Love mia xx

Hi Mia,
Thank you for explaining that. Thank You I can relate to it and will learn from it as well. Meditate
Thanks again! Thank You
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being September 30th 2009, 6:48 pm

Mia wrote:I sit quietly in a light meditation and ask guides, angels and ascended masters to guide and protect me.

What an amazing experience Mia, your statement was Beautifully stated that we all do rescue work differently. I have never heard the words rescue work used for this type of work, but i now know what to call it. thanks for sharing your experience i am very inspired and would like to share a similar experience. One night i was doing my usual spiritual work, when i felt this energy around me, i knew immediately what it was, and i began hearing telepathically "help me". I started speaking telepathically and asking what they needed. There were about 4 or more spirits in the room with me. I knew they were stuck and needed help moving on, i mentioned to them that they did not belong here and it was okay to move on to the spirit world. As one spirit went through the light i heard multiple spirits speaking at once and i said that they needed to speak one at a time because i could not understand what was being said. To make a long story short i helped 4 spirits move on that night, i was really exhausted after this experience so i do not know if any other spirits needed my help.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mia September 30th 2009, 6:56 pm

I am never tired afterwards.
I often have more waiting after I have seen one who came to me to pass over.
I had taken some who had died cos of a train crash.
After they had gone in the tunnel, there were many many more all in a line waithing to be acknowledged before they too went in.
It's like they have to have someone see them or something.
They were of all nationalities and denominations.
The animals went with them, camels, ponies, horses, goats, sheep .....
The whole process only takes minutes, but seems like hours.
Afterwards, I feel peaceful, quiet, calm.
It is humbling and very rewarding.
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 1st 2009, 7:55 am

Hearing your experiences with Spirit work is extremely helpful Spirit-Being and Mia and anyone else. Please keep it coming!
I feel very fortunate to have met you all!
Thank you!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being October 5th 2009, 11:19 pm

I feel the same WhiteShaman i have learned a great deal from you and all the members here.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 13th 2009, 11:13 pm

Most ghosts arent harmful in any way. In some ways you just have to let them know that the place is yours now and you dont mind her being there, but when there are customers in the store, you would like her not to do anything to scare them away. IF you aknowlege them, they will usualy be there. Lots of times theyll answer you back as well in subtle ways.

IF you feel that its harmfull, you forcefully ask it to leave. And if worse comes to wose, you could always bless the house. BUt like i seen other people, as well as me, that you just have a pransker. Probably a kid or young adult. If you talk to him or even just say good morning. It might make him happier then you think. I personaly wouldnt have a problem having a spook. I think my house is haunted. Ive seen a sliloete walk past my bed before, and heared a few very rendom creaks. She seems friendly, although i think she hides things from time to time.
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Number of posts : 272
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe
Appreciation Points : 342
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 14th 2009, 5:22 am

Question please, what are the differences between ghosts and poltergeists, my understanding was that the latter were more playful or more mischievous.

Here is one theorie........

quote: A widely held misconception regarding poltergeists is that the terms poltergeist and ghost are synonymous. Although there is some similarity between the two, there are several characteristics that set them apart. For example, poltergeist activity is known as a "disturbance," whereas ghost-like activity (fog, mist, transparent figures, etc.) is known as a "haunting." The reason for this difference in terminology is because poltergeists are heard but not seen, whereas ghosts are seen but seldom heard: Un-quote.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 14th 2009, 6:12 am

a simple way is, if the ghost is harmful, or causes physical disterbance, like breaking glasses, or slamming foors, pushing you, scaring you, its a poltergiest, but if its a calm spirit, or just a presence in your home, its more then likely a ghost.

The reason you state is a good one as well.. what i said to do is excellent to help remove ghosts or spirits, but if you did it to a poltergiest, it would only succeed in making it upset.
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male
Hobbies : Playing guitar, reading, self discovery,music, hiking, fishing, martial arts lots more
Tell us about yourself : Seeking to know more about myself, ourselves, and our connection to eatchother and the universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 October 14th 2009, 8:31 am

Thank you for your input Canadianmind, I guess I have answered my own question, apart from many ghosts are here because they are unsettled and are in between worlds, if this is the correct term to use, so therefore can I assume the same for poltergeists.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 14th 2009, 9:55 am

canadianmind wrote:a simple way is, if the ghost is harmful, or causes physical disterbance, like breaking glasses, or slamming foors, pushing you, scaring you, its a poltergiest, but if its a calm spirit, or just a presence in your home, its more then likely a ghost.

The reason you state is a good one as well.. what i said to do is excellent to help remove ghosts or spirits, but if you did it to a poltergiest, it would only succeed in making it upset.

Do you share this information from your own experiences or are you sharing knowledge you have researched?
I'm just curious.
Thanks
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 14th 2009, 10:00 am

I've heard that if someone is very spiritual -- that they're soul is very bright. And lost souls can see this bright lighted soul, and that's why lost souls come to the spiritual person for help. (Of course this is just what I've heard. I have no proof.)

In My Experience
One time I was home alone. On my altar was an un-lit candle.

I was in the other room, and I could hear a banging noise. So I walked into the livingroom to see my candle banging itself against the wall.

At first I got freaked out, and scared. But then I remembered to surround myself in God's Holy, protective light.

Then I could see her. She was around 18 years old, with long blonde hair, and really very pretty. I gently told her that she was dead, and that her spirit needed to move on.

To my right, I saw a beaming white light. I think I saw a bridge instead of a tunnel. Anyway, she smiled and walked through it. I know now her soul is at peace.

Mia wrote:
Everyone does rescue work differently

What a wonderful statement.
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mia October 14th 2009, 10:05 am

In My Experience
One time I was home alone. On my altar was an un-lit candle.

I was in the other room, and I could hear a banging noise. So I walked into the livingroom to see my candle banging itself against the wall.

At first I got freaked out, and scared. But then I remembered to surround myself in God's Holy, protective light.

Then I could see her. She was around 18 years old, with long blonde hair, and really very pretty. I gently told her that she was dead, and that her spirit needed to move on.

To my right, I saw a beaming white light. I think I saw a bridge instead of a tunnel. Anyway, she smiled and walked through it. I know now her soul is at peace now.

Bless you Serenity.
That story is beautiful.
Hugs
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 14th 2009, 12:13 pm

Yes, bless you Serenity for sharing your experience.
I am curious as to the amount of detail you see or have seen with such things.
I ask because I don't see detail like I am staring at an object yet I "know" the details, if that makes sense.
Peace and Blessings
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia October 14th 2009, 12:48 pm

I don't know if you are asking me or Serenity 'Shaman.
Myself, I see with my third eye, so I see in my head.
I can have my eyes closed and as long as I am facing the soul/spirit, I can see them.
But also days later, I can 'look' back to see more detail if I want to??????

Serenity?
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 14th 2009, 1:06 pm

Mia, I responded in length only to get kicked off the site again.
I'll come back another time but thank you for such great information!
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mia October 14th 2009, 1:14 pm

No worries 'Shaman.
That must be blinkin' annoying!
I must say the same happens to me lately, not here though.
Mainly facebook.
Try and get in the habit of writing in word, then copy and paste.
I do that ............................... when I remember ............ lol
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity - Dawn October 14th 2009, 1:55 pm

White Shaman wrote:
I am curious as to the amount of detail you see or have seen with such things.
I ask because I don't see detail like I am staring at an object yet I "know" the details, if that makes sense.

That makes perfect sense White Shaman.

--When I get scared, I don't see or hear anything. I'm just too scared to communicate.
--But when I remember to surround myself, and protect myself with God's Protective light. Then I begin to feel completely safe, and calmed down.
--Once I do that, I began to receive messages. I could see and feel her.
--I felt her presence by
--the hairs on the back of my neck standing up
--goosebumps on my skin
--and just feeling like there was someone else in the room.

I can see details pretty good. Although some things do slip past me.. I wasn't always able to see in good detail. It has definately gotten stronger, through the years.
I see detail pretty much the same way that Mia sees these details.

Mia wrote:
I see with my third eye, so I see in my head.
I can have my eyes closed.
But also days later, I can 'look' back to see more detail if I want to??

I can also feel them in another way. Although I never allow this!
But one time I was in my kitchen, by myself. And someone ran past me & grabbed my shirt (gently)
I turned around, and I was the only one at home, again..
I surrounded myself with God's Protective light, and told that spirit that grabbing my shirt was not allowed.
I mentioned to him that he was dead, and needed to be with God.
I got the feeling that he wasn't ready, but sternly told him to leave me alone, because I was protected by God. Since then, I've never seen or felt him..

edited to add -- I personally don't believe in poltergeists.. Some spirits are ready to be with God, and some aren't.. Just my opinion...

Last edited by Serenity - Dawn on October 14th 2009, 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Serenity - Dawn
Serenity - Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : I love astral travelling...
Tell us about yourself : I love animals, and nature. I believe we all come from the same Divine Sacred Source, and we are all entwined as one, with the universe.
Appreciation Points : 307
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 14th 2009, 2:03 pm

Thanks Serenity,
You bring up a good point..maybe how we see and feel changes as we go forward and the detail will increase over time.
Mia,
I’ll have to try going “back” to see if I can detect more detail. That sounds very interesting! Thanks!

Peace and thanks
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by canadianmind October 14th 2009, 6:34 pm

I honestly wish it was from my experience. lol. I used to watch shows on ghosts and things of the paranormal for years. And I still read up on it a bit now.

Great story, ive heard sililar things. Like if you have alot of negativity or if your sick it attracts bad spirits ( not always of course), and the opposite. Or if you have enough of a connection with them they tend to be drawn to you naturaly.
canadianmind
canadianmind

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman October 15th 2009, 10:18 am

canadianmind wrote:I honestly wish it was from my experience. lol. I used to watch shows on ghosts and things of the paranormal for years. And I still read up on it a bit now.

Great story, ive heard sililar things. Like if you have alot of negativity or if your sick it attracts bad spirits ( not always of course), and the opposite. Or if you have enough of a connection with them they tend to be drawn to you naturaly.

All I can say is…the universe is out there just waiting to grant our wishes!
Whatever you seek to experience, in my experience, is our birthright and blessing to know.
I also believe we are meant to test everything we hear or read. Faith does not mean going through life never knowing for sure..it means to trust in my opinion.
My life has changed dramatically by believing that what I desire in my heart can and will be if I allow it and believe it.
Peace and Blessings,
(Be careful what you wish for!) Very Happy
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2