Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resurrection

3 posters

Go down

Resurrection Empty Re: Resurrection

Post by Wind-Dancer August 9th 2009, 10:12 am

my alltime favorite movie, the music is so moving its perfect for the movie. i always need a box of tissues when i watch it. something strange just happened. my son who is ten was asked to pick a movie ( its family movie night ) I had just clicked on your post and he came back with his movie choice and it was the' passion of christ.' Now he did not see the computer screen when he was picking the movie. When he showed me his choice , he looked at the screen and said "wow mom thats the movie i choose. "Coincidence??
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 9th 2009, 10:23 am

I have seen this movie twice i cried like a baby both times i watched it. The music is very moving. Thanks luda i needed to see this post i may watch this movie today :-o, ,o-:

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being August 9th 2009, 10:30 am

Wind-Dancer wrote:my alltime favorite movie, the music is so moving its perfect for the movie. i always need a box of tissues when i watch it. something strange just happened. my son who is ten was asked to pick a movie ( its family movie night ) I had just clicked on your post and he came back with his movie choice and it was the' passion of christ.' Now he did not see the computer screen when he was picking the movie. When he showed me his choice , he looked at the screen and said "wow mom thats the movie i choose. "Coincidence??

I think this is amazing everything happens for a reason i do not believe in randomness. luda adding this song and your son picking this movie out and now i will be watching this movie Jesus today as well there are to many connections for this to be coincidence. Very Inspiring Guys Angel-2

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 August 9th 2009, 1:00 pm

Last night a thought came to me very strong to put this song on here. I went on youtube and watched the video in my favorites and many other videos of that movie that made me cry. This movie was the best one so far made about Jesus. I felt the need to put this song on here, very strong and I believe now it was for a reason. I don’t believe in coincidences, there is definitely a message here .
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down