Seeing Colors of Green

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing Colors of Green

Post by Spirit-Being on August 1st 2009, 1:09 pm

Last night during my astral projection practices, something interesting had happened. As i layed in bed i repeated a mantra to focus my attention on the sounds of the mantra, i chanted this mantra out loud feeling the sounds penetrating my mind a vibration of energy flowing into and out of my mind. This was the most relaxed state i had experienced in a very long time. No mind chatter it was totally gone, i felt an inner peace and calmness. As i chanted the Mantra my eyes began opening not fully but partially, I could see some things around the room but since my eyes were not fully open they were sort of hazy, but i knew my eyes were open. My body felt paralyzed, it seemed to be in a sleep like state. As i looked out through the slits in my eyelids i noticed this green energy swirling sparkling and shinning in waves the waves of green would crash over my sight and then disperse, over and over i saw this energy. I focused intently on the energy, It was Beautiful and i could have watched it for hours. Electricity started running through my body it was exhilarating, i knew that i was close to leaving my physical body, in the past fear has always kept me from exploring the Astral World. I did not feel fear i embraced it and waited to project into the Astral, problem is i was so excited that this stopped me from getting the full exit. This experience was something i had hoped for. Next time i must stay calm Meditate

Has anyone felt vibrations (electricity), paralysis, or colors at anytime as you are going sleep?

Many Blessings

Last edited by Spirit-Being on July 29th 2011, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Quantum Alchemy
Spirit-Being
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2276
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2686
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/spiritsjourneyforum

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeing Colors of Green

Post by 23luda23 on August 1st 2009, 3:08 pm

That is soooo cool!!! I want to try that. Is there particular technique?

Thanks Very Happy
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 382
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 544
Registration date : 2009-06-11

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/luda23h

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on August 2nd 2009, 10:47 am

As you know i have been taking the Astral Travel & Dreams course and have been doing my best to be diligent in the practices. There are some techniques that i was taught, one was the candle exercise that is taught on the course and the mantra FARAON was the mantra i decided to use from the reading that was suggested.

While lying in bed after i felt very relaxed i would pronounce the mantra FaaaaaRaaaaaOnnnnn, until i felt oneness with the Mantra, as it began flowing and vibrating naturally with out me trying to say it.

I will put down here the exercises that are taught on the online course, one thing i do know is this needs to be practiced, some people have amazing success the very first time for others it takes Diligent practice as in my case.

Week 1 - Introduction to Dreams and Out-of-Body Experiences

We begin this course with a general overview of what the astral plane is, what happens when we dream, and how consciousness exists outside of the body. This knowledge, along with the exercises of relaxation and remembering dreams taught this week, will serve as a valuable foundation for investigating dreams and gaining astral experiences. You can review the topic and exercises in the videos that are provided with the course.

Exercises: relaxation and remembering dreams
Relaxation

The first exercise this week is a simple practice of relaxation. This technique is essential for Astral projection, since any tension in the body can interfere with the process of sleep and become a distraction.

To relax, simply go through each muscle of the body and relax it, letting go of any tension. You can start at the top of your head and move downwards or start in your feet and move upwards. Focus on each part of the body one at a time and allow any feelings of tension to slip away, loosening every muscle until you feel completely relaxed.

Remembering dreams

Remembering your dreams is another important part of learning to explore other dimensions. This practice focuses your attention on what happens during sleep and helps you become more aware of the time you spend in dreams. Dreams also can contain spiritual symbols or offer insights about the psyche that are valuable for spiritual development.

To remember your dreams, lie completely still when you wake up in the morning, and then try to remember as many dreams as you can.

If you get stuck, or if you can’t remember any dreams, you can pronounce the mantra Raom Gaom internally. This mantra activates various psychic faculties that help you remember dreams. Once a memory of a dream appears, you can try to recall earlier dreams as described above.

Week 2 - Preparing for Projection

Preparing for Projection

This week, you’ll be investigating concentration, one of the most fundamental keys to astral projection. You’ll do this by practicing some simple techniques that can help you learn to concentrate. and delve into them further with others doing this course.

In order to succeed at astral projection, it’s important to prepare. Specific skills are needed to have regular OBEs, and if you build and develop those skills, you’ll have a much better chance of success.

Projection usually occurs when the mind is concentrated at the moment of sleep. So, one of the most important steps in training yourself to project is developing the ability to concentrate the mind.

Concentration is having the entirety of one’s attention on one thing alone. Usually, the mind is very active throughout the day, filled with chatter, daydreams, and numerous thoughts. To change this, the mind needs to be trained to focus on one thing, and this requires lots of daily practice.

One technique is to concentrate on your daily tasks – whether washing the dishes, writing an email, or walking to the bus stop. Train yourself to focus on one task at a time, learning to be in the present moment without letting the mind wander.

Another important skill is visualization, which is using the concentrated mind to imagine or remember something. There are specific sit-down exercises that can be used to develop both visualization and concentration, and these exercises are very important for the overall success of your OBE efforts.

Exercises: Surface/Imaginative Concentration and Visualization

Week 2, you’ll explore exercises that strengthen the ability to concentrate and visualize. For both of these practices, you need to select an object to concentrate on. A popular example is a lit candle (if used safely), but you could also use a piece of fruit, a glass of water, a pen, a leaf, a stone, or even a tree. You can vary the object you use throughout the week to practice visualizing different things.

To practice it, you should first be in a position where you can relax, either lying or sitting comfortably. Make sure you free the body of any tension so that you can focus properly. Then begin one of the following exercises.

Surface Concentration and Visualization

Examine the object you’ve chosen: observe the way it looks, the small details, the way light reflects upon it, and so forth. Observe everything you can about it.

Then close your eyes, and recreate the object in your mind, concentrating upon it as fully as you can. Try to visualize it clearly and naturally. Make sure not to force the mind. If the image fades or if you forget something, open your eyes to look at the object again, and then begin visualizing once more.

Do this practice for ten minutes a day for the first three days this week. Start with a short amount of time, and gradually increase it as you feel comfortable.

Imaginative Concentration and Visualization

With imaginative concentration and visualization, you start by visualizing the surface of the object as described above.

Then, you proceed to imagine and perceive the inside of the object. Imagine the textures, the feeling, and even the smell or taste of your object. So if you’re visualizing an orange, you could imagine the inside of the orange, the different sections, the small bits of pulp, and so forth.

When doing this practice, you can investigate the object with the goal of discovering the answer to a certain question. So (for example) when visualizing the inside of a candle flame, you could try to discover: what is fire for? Why does it burn? How does it work? It may take a lot of practice and effort, but you can gain real insights into the object in this way.

Do this practice for ten minutes a day for the last three days this week. Start with a short amount of time, and gradually increase it as you feel comfortable.

The Free Course is no longer available, i removed the links. But there are great techniques out there on the web, that you can use to get the most out of your practices.

Many Blessings

Last edited by Spirit-Being on July 29th 2011, 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Quantum Alchemy
Spirit-Being
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on August 3rd 2009, 7:45 pm

Week 3 - The Process of Astral Projection

This week, you’ll learn about the process of astral projection and what happens at the moment of sleep.

This is something that takes place every night during normal sleep, but with astral travel this process is experienced consciously.

You will also learn two different techniques for astral projection so that you can experience and investigate this for yourself.

Exercises: concentrating on the heart

The exercises for this week are two very effective techniques for projecting consciously out of your body, both of which involve concentrating on the heart. The heart has an important spiritual aspect that can make these exercises extremely powerful.

To get started with these exercises, first lie down on your back in a comfortable place and carry out a very careful relaxation (as you learned to do in week one of this course). Relax every muscle thoroughly, leaving no areas of tension, until the entire body feels completely relaxed.

At this point, you should begin one of the following exercises of concentration on the heart:

Concentrating on the heart beats

When concentrating on the heart beats, you start by becoming aware of the heart beating. Sometimes this may be difficult so you can take a few deep breaths to help you feel the beats.

Once you can feel the heart beating, you should remain concentrated on the heart beats until your entire body feels like a beating heart. Stay focused, without letting a single thought distract you, until you feel yourself begin to lift up out of your body or float around. At this point, you can get up, just as you would physically, and begin your out-of-body experience!

Visualizing the heart

With this technique, you imagine and concentrate on your physical heart and try to visualize it clearly within your chest. Perceive all the details of the heart: the way it looks, its texture, its shape, its size, the way it beats, and so forth. Explore the heart inside and out, going through the various surfaces, veins, arteries, and chambers, with the intention of discovering information about what the heart is made of and how it works.

As with the technique above, you should wait until you feel some sign of being out-of-body, such as floating our rising up into the air, before gently trying to move. Once you are out, your experience begins and the astral is yours to explore.

Many Blessings

Quantum Alchemy
Spirit-Being
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 on August 5th 2009, 3:13 pm

that sounded like an amazing experience,Spirit-Being.To be intuned to the vibrations of the mantra and seeing these waves of green energy swirling around under your eyelids,awesome i think you will be able to pull it off next time.I wish you awesome and heavenly travels.Thank you for sharing your experiences. Thank You Very Happy Heaven :s2:

parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 455
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 428
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on August 5th 2009, 11:50 pm

Thank You parrotlover Very Happy

I have not had the same experience since but there is always something supernatural around the corner waiting for us to experience it.

Many Blessings

Quantum Alchemy
Spirit-Being
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude on August 7th 2009, 3:21 pm

Not experienced with Astral Travel, is a huge topic of interest though for sure!!

All I can say is Green is highly associated as a healing color. From where or who it came, I wouldnt have the first clue.
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 137
Appreciation Points : 94
Registration date : 2008-12-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on August 7th 2009, 8:18 pm

HypnoDude wrote:Not experienced with Astral Travel, is a huge topic of interest though for sure!!

All I can say is Green is highly associated as a healing color. From where or who it came, I wouldnt have the first clue.

Great Insight HypnoDude Thank You

In the past i have experienced blues but this is the first time i have seen green.

Many Blessings

Quantum Alchemy
Spirit-Being
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on August 14th 2009, 9:21 am

I must say i add these weekly exercises to provide a basis to learn to have astral experiences, there are many techniques out there and any practice should be followed diligently and slowly to get best results, these things should not be rushed. Here is the fourth week in the astral travel and dreams course.

Week 4 - The Influence of the Psyche

The Influence of the Psyche

This week, you will learn about the influence of the psyche upon astral practices and experiences in that dimension. If you have any questions, feel free to discussion them here.

The sorts of out-of-body experiences gained, along with their overall spiritual value, are primarily determined by an individual’s psychology. Every person is made up psychologically of three fundamental parts: the subconscious, which contains numerous inner states such as fear, pride, anger, and negativity; the consciousness, which is the spiritual aspect of each person, containing virtues such as peace, love, and happiness; and the personality, which is a vehicle allowing both the consciousness and subconscious to function in the world.

The influence of the subconscious leads to out-of-body and dream experiences that are subjective and vague, lacking in reality and any real spiritual significance. On the other hand, OBEs experienced consciously allow for objective exploration of the higher dimensions and investigation into profound spiritual truths.

And so to have experiences that are truly meaningful and objective, it is vital to investigate and understand the state of the psyche and work to develop spiritually. This process is the subject of other courses (Self-Discovery and Gnostic Wisdom), but this week’s topic will provide an introduction to the work of psychological and spiritual transformation.

Exercise: concentration/visualization on a place

Visualization of a place is another powerful technique for astral projection. It can be used on any place you’ve been to or a place you know to exist. With this technique, you can project directly to a location in the astral plane, making it a very useful and effective way of exploring.

To practice this technique, you first lie down, close your eyes, and carry out a very thorough relaxation.

You then begin to imagine the location you’ve decided to visualize. Imagine yourself being present in that place, and use all your senses to explore it fully. See the sights around you, hear the sounds, smell the aromas, feel yourself in the environment, and walk around and explore it – use everything you can imagine to make the experience real and solid.

Keep fully concentrated on this exercise, bringing your attention back to it any time you get distracted. If you get it right, you’ll find yourself coming out of your body, or you may even find yourself suddenly in the astral in the place that you’ve been visualizing.

For this week, practice visualizing a room in your house. Here’s a list of daily exercises to give you the best chance of success:

• Practice visualizing the room - For ten minutes each day, carry out a visualization practice of the room you've chosen.
  • Spend some time in the room you intend to visualize - Before you go to sleep for the night, inspect all the details of the room, and get a very good sense of what being in it is like.
  • Nightly practice - As you go to sleep each night, use the technique of visualizing a place, and try to project to the room you’ve chosen.
  • Remember your dreams - Use the technique for remembering dreams each morning to learn from any dream or astral experiences you may have had.

I tried concentrating on the room but at the moment my awareness is low, sometimes laziness can get the better of me, but i am working daily to be more self disciplined in my spiritual practices. Hope you found some interesting techniques here to try.

Many Blessings

Quantum Alchemy
Spirit-Being
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots on August 25th 2009, 6:26 pm

I concur that you were sent a healing
my fav are the ones with sparkles
the sparkles might be angel(s) - it depends what you believe
green is used in wands of healing that are passed over and around us
Archangel Raphael is associated with green

this is a little something "Dreamer" :~~: ....halo, can you hear me PSI?

held on to about ....angelic healing via a fellow gosylvia member - Ronnie, ty.

"Archangel

"...Their
symbol or element is rain, which signifies the cleansing and healing
they do. Their jewel is the aquamarine, whose blue color matches the
tips of their otherwise white wings and signifies tranquility and the
all emcompassing sky..."

"...Their totem or anima is the wolf...We can call on the
Archangels to send messages to other angels or another
person...Archangels, like the Angels and all the other phyla, are
facilitators. They're the embodiment of God's love, and they're here
because God knows that it's important for us to be surrounded by these
celestial messengers..."

"...not only do Archangels carry messages, they're also instruments
of healing. When summoned, Archangels arrive swiftly. In fact, Francine
says that they sometimes come in with a bang! They don't sweep the
other angels away, but when an Archangel appears, all the other angels
show a deep respect..."

"...Archangels carry what Francine describes as the baton or
scepter of healing. An Archangel's baton comes from a gorgeous,
emerald-green pond inside the Hall of Wisdom, an orientation center on
the Other Side. When someone is in a bad situation and requests their
help, the Archangels pick up their beautiful green batons from the
almost crystal-like water, and carry them straight to that
person...They're always so happy when a healing takes place--not
because of pride, but because a mission has gone well...If the baton
doesn't turn dark, that means there's nothing the Archangel can do..."

"...As tragic as it may sound, the person (or someone working on
his or her behalf) must ask for Archangels to intercede. Francine has
known of a few Archangels wo helped people because Azna, the Mother
God, directed them to do so...So, anytime you want to facilitate a
healing for someone...call on the Archangels..."

"...Archangels can be called upon to heal specific areas. If we're
terribly depressed, we can ask for the Archangel to come and put the
baton on our heads. If we're broken-hearted, we can ask for the baton
to be put at our hearts...We can also ask the Archangels to put their
batons on our children for any illness they may have...and, we
shouldn't hesitate to call upon the Archangels for any mental or
emotional healing we might need..."

"...they can do one more thing as well. They can take us out of our
bodies and take us away on an astral trip...just remember to call on
the Archangels anytime you want to send a message, ask for healing, or
need a little hope..."
d-knots
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 762
Appreciation Points : 803
Registration date : 2008-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on August 27th 2009, 7:22 pm

I really Love the Arch-Angels and have felt they will help us only when we ask for their help. Thank You d-knots Thank You i really do need to remember this.

Many Blessings

Quantum Alchemy
Spirit-Being
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots on September 21st 2009, 5:35 pm

Dear Spirit,

as you very well know
the spirit world will get your attention
when they need to as well.....LOL
d-knots
Administrator