Seeing something white in the window

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing something white in the window

Post by Spirit-Being on July 21st 2009, 11:43 pm

Last night while laying in bed, the television was on and i was thinking about something, and in the corner of my eye i saw something white in the window directly across where i was laying i turned quickly towards where this white thing was and i got a glimpse of what it was for a quick second and then it flew away. This window is almost 3 stories up and i don't recall it being windy outside, if it were i could say that it may have been a plastic bag or a piece of paper blowing in the wind. I was amazed and just wanted to share it with all of you.

Many Blessings

Last edited by Spirit-Being on July 22nd 2009, 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2276
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2686
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/spiritsjourneyforum

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeing something white in the window

Post by Wind-Dancer on July 22nd 2009, 8:29 am

maybe your thoughts invoked a spirit.

Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 on July 22nd 2009, 1:44 pm

The first thing that popped into my head was a faiery while you were deep in thought thinking about something other then the T.V.the faiery appeared and stayed just long enough to side track you from your thoughts and see its white lights.Awesome. :flyangel: Smile

parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 455
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 428
Registration date : 2008-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on July 24th 2009, 4:41 pm

Great Insights Thumb

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on July 24th 2009, 7:04 pm

It may be a spirit of some sort. I was watching movie Hunting in Connecticut and I really thought about seeing spirits and I have second thoughts about it now. Do I really want to see them? Itís probably not for me but there some people who can handle this and you are probably one of them. Cool experience Thumb
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 382
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 544
Registration date : 2009-06-11

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/luda23h

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on July 25th 2009, 11:58 am

I'm not so sure i can handle them either there are many times i would be in bed it would be dark in the room and i thought what if an aparition came through the door right now, how would i react? I played the whole scenario out in my mind and i would be terrified depending on which entity it was. Now if an angel was to come through the door then i am sure i would feel very peaceful and loved. But some lower form pressence would scare the crap out of me. As for Ghosts i believe it would be tough to see a ghost that went through a tragic experience like in the movie "The sixth sense" this would be a little frightening and would take some getting used to.

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on July 28th 2009, 9:23 pm

The 6th sense is one of my favored movies. I personally like my privacy and the thought to live a life like this little boy did is not very appealing to me. Now I would deal with it if I had no other choice and only if I can be in some kind of assistance to these spirits. I believe that some of them donít even know that they are disembodied spirits and continue to live as the man did in the movie. I read on one website that sometimes they afraid to live this world because they fear hell.
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 382
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 544
Registration date : 2009-06-11

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/luda23h

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on July 30th 2009, 3:26 pm

luda wrote: I read on one website that sometimes they afraid to live this world because they fear hell.

I have heard this somewhere as well, it would make sense that if in this life we were not ready to move on and in life we feared a judgement it may actually transcend into the spirit world. Now if this is your belief, that the coming judgement is near then i say make sure you are prepared and are set with yourself.

No matter what we believe we should all Love ourselves and others and prepare ourselves for the coming Journey ahead. To be set when we leave this earth is our goal.

So let's do great things in this world here and now and be the light for others to see. :lovesigh:

I did see the movie Haunting in Connecticut to see a ghost as her son did would be frightening, and would definitely take some getting used to, if thats possible.

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum