Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love is the Highest Form of Energy

4 posters

Go down

Love is the Highest Form of Energy Empty Love is the Highest Form of Energy

Post by 23luda23 July 16th 2009, 12:52 am

Love is the Highest Form of Energy

By Ricardo Rojas

Love is usually defined as a strong affection for another, as a strong regard for and dedication to someone. It could be for our spouse, our family, our friends…
But love can also be seen as a form of energy. We already know that all matter is energy in movement. Even the most solid objects are built from energy. We are surrounded by energy. We ourselves are energy. The source of this energy is love. Love is the highest form of energy.
Energy vibrates at different frequencies. Love forces vibrate at the highest frequency. Forces of inferior kind show lower frequencies. Love has been seen as the greatest energy of life or the unified field of consciousness.
Those who are in love vibrate at high frequency and can get that frequency throughout the mind and emotions just by recalling the feeling of being in pleasant situations with the beloved ones.
The lack of love opens the door to inferior beings that enter with arms charged with negativity, anxiety, fear, sadness, hate, phobia, etc. Love nourishes health. Negative emotions nourish illness.
Love can heal the body, as a bio-field reader shows. The healing love is not really our love. The healing love is unlimited God’s love. We are channels that conduct God’s love energy for healing. Our love energy is limited.
Healing love energy flows through healers’ hands into diseased organs of a sick person’s bodies when healers touch those areas. We do not help others by identifying with other’s pain. We do help them by channeling extra Love energy needed to move them beyond their pain.
Today, when every day is a nightmare for many people, when depression treatments are so in demand, it is good to remember that love energy generates feelings of joy and happiness in both the receiver and the giver. It produces a flow of physical energy that feeds not only the physical body but the entire being. When you smile and people smile back, love energy has been given out and returned.
If we continuously hold only love in our hearts, we will notice whatever is not in alignment with harmony. We may have to deal with our suppressed remorse, resentment, fear or attachment. We need to clean out our subconscious. We have to release all the low frequency energy. With patience and through the regular practice of meditation, we can accomplish this important task.
Prosperity is dependent on having more love in our life. When we love ourselves we are in condition to give love to others. Fear blocks higher energy levels and limits our reserves of love.
As said before, love is the most powerful healing energy and it flows by lovingly touching. Our inability to love ourselves, or to give and receive love from others, is the cause of all illnesses. Love is the best natural cure.

Love is the Highest Form of Energy Constellation-1
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Love is the Highest Form of Energy Empty Re: Love is the Highest Form of Energy

Post by Wind-Dancer July 16th 2009, 3:34 pm

Everything that we do is imbued with the energy of our consciousness. Two people might do the same action but each is putting in a different kind of energy according to his or her mental state and attitude. The energy that we put into our actions will be received by those whom our actions affect. It is the love energy or the lack of it that we are giving. This energy affects all that we do and the kind of results we get. We also desire to receive this love energy from others in what they do for us.

Love energy is present when people are loving what they do or are doing it with love. Without love energy, our actions are dead works because they lack the life and meaning that is meant to be present in them. We are all here not just to do what we are required to do in order to sustain life, but we are here to live life and help others to experience life as well. Life requires action to exist. Anything that is not moving is dead. All that is alive expresses itself in motion.

Life is love in action. That is why sitting still and not doing anything eventually leads to decay and disintegration of being. Life is experienced by connecting with others. The more alive a group of living beings is, the more they are connecting and interacting with one another. To connect requires motion to make the connection. Every activity that is presented in this world is for the purpose of making that connection between people. The evolution of life is the evolution of the ways that we can connect.

Enoch
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 16th 2009, 6:02 pm

This was wonderful to read luda and Wind-Dancer thank you so much, i do know that i may have been lacking in this area but it is only because i have allowed negative thinking to take place, clearing the subconscious makes so much sense how many negative thoughts have we held onto in our lives not realizing we are even saying any of these in our minds? I believe Love can penetrate these negative actions and thoughts and eventually erase these limitations from our mind.

How much Love can channel through us?

Do we only allow a fraction of Love to flow through us?

In my case i believe i can Love much more, only a fraction of Love flows through me. maybe just practicing saying Loving things to ourselves and to others will help the Love grow inside us.

Thanks for sharing luda

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteShaman September 10th 2009, 12:16 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:This was wonderful to read luda and Wind-Dancer thank you so much, i do know that i may have been lacking in this area but it is only because i have allowed negative thinking to take place, clearing the subconscious makes so much sense how many negative thoughts have we held onto in our lives not realizing we are even saying any of these in our minds? I believe Love can penetrate these negative actions and thoughts and eventually erase these limitations from our mind.

How much Love can channel through us?

Do we only allow a fraction of Love to flow through us?

In my case i believe i can Love much more, only a fraction of Love flows through me. maybe just practicing saying Loving things to ourselves and to others will help the Love grow inside us.

Thanks for sharing luda

Many Blessings

We are love. We are energy. We are One. It is not that these “things” flow thru “us”, it is that we “are” these things.
To “know” ourselves is all that is required to “be” ourselves. Meditate
There are many things stopping us from knowing ourselves consciously and sub-consciously but as we walk this path and grow, we come closer to this truth.
This is my truth and I don’t mean to imply that it should be yours; I am just sharing from my heart as I read the words in the post.
Peace and Blessings, Praise
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman
WhiteShaman

Male
Number of posts : 495
Hobbies : Art, Nature, Volunteer work
Appreciation Points : 543
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content