Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spirit Guides

+5
ATouchofHeart
Taurus20
HypnoDude
23luda23
Spirit-Being
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spirit Guides Empty Spirit Guides

Post by Spirit-Being July 4th 2009, 11:21 pm

You're surrounded by all kinds of people in your life. You can physically see them--friends, coworkers, family, neighbors, etc, etc... But what about that group you can't see? What about spirits and other non physical energies? For our purposes here, what about your spirit guides? And what about contact with your spirit guides?

Just as we are energy in body, spirit guides are energy not in body. They've had human lives but at this point they're non physical beings. There are all kinds of spirits, just as there are all kinds of people. Some you wouldn't want meet in a dark alley, much less learn from.

But your spirit guides are a special group. These, along with your higher self, are your non physical teachers--your guides, your mentors. They have so much for you--so much guidance, comfort and just downright unconditional love for you.

And let's face it, unconditional love is always welcome!

http://www.balloontothemoon.com/howtospiritguides.html

Are you aware of the connection between you and your guide?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Spirit Guides Empty Re: Spirit Guides

Post by 23luda23 July 5th 2009, 10:22 pm

I think I have meet one of my Spirit Guide in my dream. But I am not sure. What do you think?

Dream Dreaming

I met someone. He was an older man. He took me to different parts of the earth and showed me amazing things. The things I have not seen before anywhere. One in particular and it was the last one-we were standing on the middle of the sea, the sky was fiery red and what looks like a huge volcano erupting from under the sea, it was amazing. Then he turn,looked at me and said “ In all my 400 years I have seen nothing, compared to what I see now”.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 6th 2009, 6:24 pm

Here is something i found on the web that i thought was interesting.

When you are ready, the spirit realm will be opened up to you. The first step is by coming into contact with your guide or guides. This is easily done. When you are ready, sit down one day and have a talk with our creator. Yes...Pray. Ask that your spirit guides be made available to you, in order that you may make better choices, and that you may be able to better stay upon your path. This may sound a little awkward, but you will not receive help without first asking. Soon after you make your request, you will in fact be contacted. Usually spirit guides work within the realm of dreams, so it may be a good idea to start writing down your dreams. Once you become more open, you will be able to sense them in everyday life. Pay attention to those dreams. They will show you valuable life lessons, and eventually your dream world will become a second reality. At first it may be hard to decipher which dreams are unimportant, and which are from the spirit realm. However, your spirit guide will make readily apparent which dreams he or she may want you to remember.

http://www.intuitivetarot.com/spiritguides.html

Spirits Guides often do come to us in our dreams, a guide is said to have lived at least one earthly life before becoming a spirit guide so that they can understand the struggles of human life. They can use identities that are comfortable for us.

I believe this was a spirit guide showing you around & teaching you. I believe spirit guides are also on a journey of discovery, and by helping you they will also learn many things.

Spirit guides are slightly higher beings than we are and have more knowledge, than we have access to here on earth. Their minds don't get in the way Very Happy

Maybe the past 400 years he has tried to teach and help the people here on earth, maybe they did not know it, or maybe they were unaware of the help/teachings that were provided for them.

This is something that just came to me
When he looked over at you and said “ In all my 400 years I have seen nothing, compared to what I see now” i think he meant that you actually listened and journeyed with him, you accepted his help and teachings. maybe he saw something in you that he has not seen in anyone during his 400 years as a guide.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 6th 2009, 6:39 pm

I think this is very important and one that needs attention:

Anyone who is seriously afraid of attracting negative entities to prepare themselves further before they attempt spirit communication.

Fear can play a big part in our ability to attract positive/spiritual beings to us. So if you have any fear best to use a simple Prayer or a Sage Cleansing, before talking with your guides. There are many ways to protect ourselves, if anyone has trouble or needs any help our members here can share wonderful ways to protect ourselves from any unwanted entity or energy.

Rememebr our guides are here to help us, but sometimes if our thoughts are negative in any way, this could have consequences and may bring forth unwanted energies our way.

I believe positive loving energy is what is needed when contacting our guides.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 7th 2009, 11:58 am

Spirit-Being wrote:
Spirits Guides often do come to us in our dreams, a guide is said to have lived at least one earthly life before becoming a spirit guide so that they can understand the struggles of human life. They can use identities that are comfortable for us.

I believe this was a spirit guide showing you around & teaching you. I believe spirit guides are also on a journey of discovery, and by helping you they will also learn many things.

Spirit guides are slightly higher beings than we are and have more knowledge, than we have access to here on earth. Their minds don't get in the way Very Happy

Maybe the past 400 years he has tried to teach and help the people here on earth, maybe they did not know it, or maybe they were unaware of the help/teachings that were provided for them.

This is something that just came to me
When he looked over at you and said “ In all my 400 years I have seen nothing, compared to what I see now” i think he meant that you actually listened and journeyed with him, you accepted his help and teachings. maybe he saw something in you that he has not seen in anyone during his 400 years as a guide.

Many Blessings

Thank you Spirit-Being. I do need help and I learn a lot in my dreams, however not always practice what i learned and later regret it. I personally don’t think he saw anything in me that is different from anyone else in his experience, except maybe me being too stubborn. :stub: You did explain it very well Thumb Thank You
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude July 14th 2009, 9:17 pm

Sylvia Browne offers a great meditation for meeting your Spirit Guide.

I havnt 'met my guide'. However he often sends me people, teachers and mentors of my journey. Including past relatives.

A close friend who is intuitive has told me that my guide talks overly fast and is excitable to the point of annoying like me at times LOL. His name is Marco.

Sylvia Browne also says that your guide my make themselves known by a high pitch noise, mostly in your right ear. I have had that numerous times.

I personally believe that we choose our Guide(s) when we write prepare our Charts / Blueprints / Life Plan (whatever you choose to call it) and that the Guide has had at least one prior incarnation on this earth, so that they can understand the human side of things and how that affects us on this plane. They are not to interceede in our Charts, only guide us and keep us on our chosen path.

I do believe it must be noted that your Guide will not be someone you have shared this incarnation with. Aunt Suzy, or Grandpa Frank may indeed be with you often lets say, and may even provide unknown guidance at times, however your specific Spirit Guide is with you from Birth. Your Spirit Guide may or does go to The Council or other Guides while 'doing their part' for you.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 15th 2009, 8:40 pm

I would love to be able to contact my Spirit Guide at will which book does sylvia browne talk of this exercise?

I have had contact with what i believe to be guides some time ago a Guide began speaking to me telepathically and i asked him many questions one question was what is your name? Arial was his name, the second contact i had with a guide was about 1 month ago while i was riding my mountain bike to work, funny thing is he told me his name and i seem to have forgotten what it was. I hope i wrote it down in one of my notebooks. On these occasions they just came to me, without my asking maybe if i try contacting them they may make their pressence known.

Do know where i can find this meditation from Sylvia Browne?

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HypnoDude July 15th 2009, 9:16 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:

It is Called:

"Contacting Your Spirit Guide" by Sylvia Browne

It is a short, short book, which includes a Sylvia Guided Meditation on CD. I do believe it is available on Amazon.
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being July 16th 2009, 1:43 am

Thank You HypnoDude ill look into getting her book.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taurus20 June 12th 2013, 7:29 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:You're surrounded by all kinds of people in your life. You can physically see them--friends, coworkers, family, neighbors, etc, etc... But what about that group you can't see? What about spirits and other non physical energies? For our purposes here, what about your spirit guides? And what about contact with your spirit guides?

Just as we are energy in body, spirit guides are energy not in body. They've had human lives but at this point they're non physical beings. There are all kinds of spirits, just as there are all kinds of people. Some you wouldn't want meet in a dark alley, much less learn from.

But your spirit guides are a special group. These, along with your higher self, are your non physical teachers--your guides, your mentors. They have so much for you--so much guidance, comfort and just downright unconditional love for you.

And let's face it, unconditional love is always welcome!

http://www.balloontothemoon.com/howtospiritguides.html

Are you aware of the connection between you and your guide?

Many Blessings

Spirit, I thought this was a great message you had for us and am wondering if you every read Sylvia  Browns book "How to Meet Your Spirit Guides" and if so could share with us how she said we should meet our spirit guides. I have read a few of her books but not this one.Thank You
Taurus20
Taurus20

Female
Number of posts : 356
Hobbies : Meditation,reading, swimming,dancing and having fun .
Tell us about yourself : Looking for like minded people to connect with while on this spiritual journey.
Appreciation Points : 469
Registration date : 2013-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 20th 2013, 2:48 am

HypnoDude wrote:
Spirit-Being wrote:

It is Called:

"Contacting Your Spirit Guide" by Sylvia Browne

It is a short, short book, which includes a Sylvia Guided Meditation on CD. I do believe it is available on Amazon.

I just found that book at the Goodwill thrift store for $1.50 with the CD in it. Try there.
It's good.

And just googled this

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_metaphysics/spirit_guide_encounters-t25424.25.html;wap2=
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcrow July 20th 2013, 7:01 pm

Very Happy I have always knows who my guide is.even as a small child i used to see him, when i was fighting the Health service over my husbands passing he told me he was stepping aside so another guide could take over he showed himself to me and gave me his name, you can ask your guide to come close to you and introduce himself to you,in your dreams,

Namaste
Blackcrow
Blackcrow

Number of posts : 41
Appreciation Points : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 21st 2013, 4:40 am

I will do that tonight. I would like to know who my most current is.
I miss StarHeart. She was calling me to her with her arms the last time I saw her...that was 2010.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 21st 2013, 7:01 am

I have had varied guides through the last few years but seem to be bereft of one now...
(hope spirit is listening....Duck )

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 28th 2013, 10:38 pm

Me also Joan. 

I think I'm as a all time low for visions of guides lately. I had a lot in 2010 but they seem to be taking the back row now. 

I really miss my Starheart. She was calling for me with her arms but I am not educated enough to follow her guide.

.......They're always listening.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 29th 2013, 7:26 am

I wonder why we change our guides so often.    Though someone did tell me as we progress we are given a more advanced guide.
I mustn't have progressed cos I don't seem to have one at all the moment...Sad 

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann July 29th 2013, 10:49 am

I have never had my guides give me a name.

I have meditated, cried, spit through hissy fits.. ran the entire gamit over it all.
Then decided it is not meant to be.
So what happened they started revealing themselves to me in different manners.
They touch me.. don't see but  know it is them.. feel the shiver  to the floor.

I get in peripheral visons images of  just a partial pic of someone standing beside me.  like when was teaching  couple times saw a persons robe like a professor with an eraser in hand beside me.. knew it was  a teacher who had come  to help me to be  a better teacher.
So no matter what I am doing if I need help or guidance I talk to the air.. Who cares if people think your crazy..humans are prone to talk anyway. Gives  them a reason. And feel sure they will help even if you don't see or become aware.
They will unseen guide you to a person, to a book, to a website  to get what you need.
some stay lifetimes
some stay from time of birth ..some just stay for however they are here to assist.
I have them light up energy orbs on my hands to validate things or to  light small light orbs in the passage of  a book to  I translate say read again.. that is important. Or simply  a book falls open to a certain page.

Have had them come like it is party time in dreams...
single file as fast as they can go. step forward smile and keep moving..
have had as many as 40 in the line at  a given time.
cannot put  a name to any until a few weeks ago.

I have had them appear in dreams in funny ways
example  a pot of flowers appears full of mutilcolored small flowers that all at once moeph into dancing people in the flower pot. lol

To me this all says..stop fretting, stop having hissy fits and screaming at us.. were here...you don't need to know our names as it isn't our true name anyway...

To have one appear and stay who gives  a name like the one Sylvia Brown talks of is common but not how most  get them. Some like me never  know .

I have learned over the years that when I get very sad or weepy for no  hormonal affraid reason it is telling me I have lost that guide as they no longer serve me. They have done all they were to do  and I am sad because my energy feel the loss of their energy.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH  at this very momet am getting flashes like steaks of lightening shooting across my letf thand... interesting new development occurring hmmmmmmmmmm
Okay with timing and this conversation is to me saying.. Yep I am new and I am here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yet no face or name .
This to me becomes simply  a TRUST IN THEM issue.

Maybe the answer for  some of you is acceptance that they are there.
I can tell you with out hesitation there are many with you at all times even if  your not aware.Took me many years to work this all out believe me.
You are never ever alone.
I do know I have  a guide named Mary. this reason is because  agent I know slightly and is a very strong medium does spiritdrawings.

he did one for me of Mary..He said she was dressed in 18th century clothes..hair unkempt etc. I said my main guide has always presented as male energy. he said I did not say main guide I said a guide who stepped forward.
Frankly I think she looks masculine in some ways but this would occure if a balanced yin and yang energy.
Have no recall of having ever seen her in vision or dream and actually feel no  connection to her. But accept she is around so I talk to her when I am asking for help in things.

Spirit Guides 28symic

Moral of this long story is stop fretting.. just accept they are there..Helping every stepofo the way.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 29th 2013, 12:21 pm

Lovely

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 30th 2013, 2:09 am

AussiepomI wonder why we change our guides so often.    Though someone did tell me as we progress we are given a more advanced guide.
I mustn't have progressed cos I don't seem to have one at all the moment...Sad 

Joan xx

Joan you always have guides with you. Always.....specific ones are brought to you through your wishes or that of your higher self or other guides. 

If you wanted to take up painting, one would be brought to you to assist you.

*I was never an artist. And in the US we have this company and you may also where you turn in a drawing and they judge you.......I failed! They did not accept my drawing. 
After Tommy passed (son) I joined a graphic design college and got Straight A's in all my classes that involved artistic abilities. 

Got an A+ in Theory of Design and Life Drawing. Remember I mentioned that while drawing all those bare models that I was so focused with my Loreena McKennitt music I felt I was zoning out. To me nothing else was around me just me, my paper, chalk or pencil and the model.  At that time in my life a special artistic guide came to assist.....it wasn't me. 

Here is some info I had in my files on that subject. 

Spirit Guides: Who are they and how do you connect with them?
Spirit guides are incorporeal beings that are assigned to us before we are born that help nudge and guide us through life.  They’re responsible for helping us fulfill the spiritual contract we make with ourselves before we incarnate.  Your higher self helps select these guides, who help us while we are living out our incarnation.

Who are these guides?

Some guides will stay with you throughout your entire life, and others will pop in every now and again to help you with specific areas of your life or goals you are trying to achieve.  These guides are at varying levels of consciousness themselves.  Some may be highly ascended masters (such as Jesus) and others might be your average spirit who just happens to be a master in a certain area.  They may appear to have a male or female energy, though in reality they are just energy.  They may be spirits who have had physical incarnations, or they might be spirits who have never taken corporeal form.  You may be the only person they are guiding, or they may be on the “panel” for other people as well.  They might be deceased relatives, but that is less likely.  When it’s time for your spirit guides to help you, they tune in to your energy and help direct you to fulfill your earthly mission.

How do guides help us?

Spirit guides can see what’s going on in our lives, and when it’s time for them to actually guide and/or intervene they have several ways they can accomplish this. 

1. Sending signs.  Guides can arrange synchronicities to help alert you to something you need to see or know about.  Pay attention to those when they happen.  Recently the same scene from the movie, The Incredibles, was shown to me 3 times in 3 different ways in a 24 hour period.  I saw it at home while my kids were watching it, at Office Depot (it was playing as a demo on the tv), and someone else mentioned that particular scene to me in conversation.  That’s a sign, folks.  I got the message.

2. [b style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 24pt;"]Gut feelings[/b].  Guides can poke you in the gut when you’re experiencing something they want you to pay attention to.  Following your gut feelings is probably a good idea.  Have you ever had this eerie feeling that something terrible was going to happen but you couldn't quite put your finger on it?  That might be a guide poking you in your gut.

3. Intuitive insight.  Guides can send you flashes of intuition which may sound like a voice in your head.  “Slow down!” and then you realize you were almost in a car accident.  Or “He’s cheating on you.”  These are thoughts that appear to come out of nowhere but which contain important information you’ll want to notice.  Many people tune out their intuition, but it’s a valuable source of information.

4. Sending people into your life.  Your guides sometimes get together with other people’s guides and together they try to create a meeting between their charges.  Perhaps you are thinking about someone from college and “then” you see them in the bookstore later that day. Chance encounter?  Probably not.  Perhaps you were thinking about moving and you run into your old realtor friend in the supermarket.  If it feels like a coincidence, consider that it might be more of a set up. 

5. Arranging and nudging.  Guides can also nudge you in the direction they want you to go, or arrange for something to happen to you.  For example, perhaps you’re running late and can’t find your keys.  You’re frustrated because you need to get somewhere on time.  Suddenly, your phone rings and it’s a really important call you would have missed if you had found your keys earlier.  Who do you think actually misplaced your keys?  This is hard for them because you have free will.  They can only arrange so much or nudge so hard.  The more you can pick up on their clues, the better.  Sometimes you just need to surrender to a situation that seems frustrating.

How do you connect with your guides directly?
Wouldn't it be great if your guides could just call you on the phone and tell you what’s coming in your future, or tell you to look out for a guy named Joe, or that your child needs you and you should get to them right away?  For some people that’s quite nearly how it works.  It just takes time and practice to be able to hear, see, or feel your guides.  Here are some ways you can work on increasing your connection directly.

1. Listen to your intuition.  That little voice that tells you to “slow down” or “buy bread” or “take notice of the pretty woman in line in front of you” is a direct communication from your guides or higher self.  Try listening to your intuition and see what results you get.  Many people dismiss their intuition.  See what happened to me when I ignored mine. It’s not always pleasant.  Do not mistake your ego for your intuition, however.  If you’re hearing thoughts like, “Don’t bother asking her out, she’ll never go out with someone like you” then that’s your ego.  Flick him off your shoulder.

2. Go with your gut.  Following your gut instinct is also a manner in which guides try to direct you.  For example, let’s say you’re in a business meeting and logic and reason tell you that the people sitting in front of you will fulfill their end of the deal, but your gut feeling says these people are going to fail to deliver and you’ll be stuck holding the bag.  Listen to that gut feeling.  If something doesn’t feel right, it probably isn't.  At the very least, use your gut feelings to protect and keep yourself safe.

3. [b style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 24pt;"]Watch for signs[/b].  Ask your guides for what you want and then watch for signs that you’ve been heard.  My guides like to show me interesting license plates.  For example, at my mastermind meeting recently I put out the intention to become fit, trim, and slim.  When I left the meeting I found myself driving behind a vehicle with the license plate, “Fitness.”  But signs can come in so many ways.  Maybe you’re wondering if you should take up tennis and you go out to your car and see a flyer offering tennis classes in your area, and then you get home and your spouse has coincidentally brought home a tennis racket that a co-worker just didn't need anymore, and you see a news story about tennis later that night on television.  Those are all positive signs.

4. Journal.  A method I recommend to a lot of people during my readings is to open a journal program or just a Word document and write down some questions you’d like to ask your guides.  Be quiet and meditative and type up the answers you hear.  Keep going as if you’re having a conversation with them.  It may seem like you’re just typing answers from your imagination, but keep going.  When you get to a point where the answers you’re getting don’t feel like your own voice, take notice of what they say.  A benefit of this approach is being able to refer back to it later.

5. Meditate.  Do a meditation where you imagine yourself going to a room or a garden and ask your guides to appear before you, sit with you, and chat.  Like the journaling method, just see what they say.  In time your connection will become stronger, and the information you get will be more accurate and applicable to your life.

6. Dream.  One of the best ways to meet and connect with your guides is to meet them halfway.  Open your dream up to them.  You can put out the intention every night to see and connect with your guides in your dreams.  It may take a while, but it will probably eventually work.  If you can master lucid dreaming you’ll have success much faster since once you become lucid you can simply ask your guides to appear and talk to you.

7. Ask a psychic.  One of the services I offer in my readings is to help people identify at least some of their guides, usually the ones working with them on the areas they’re asking about in the reading.  This introduction can help you tune in on your guides yourself.

How do you know if you’re just imagining them?
You’ll know by the advice you get.  Does it resonate with you?  Do you feel like it’s coming from them and not you?  Does the advice make sense to you?  Do you get great results when you listen to their counsel?  Do they appear the same way every time?  If the answers to these questions are all “yes” then you are on the right track.  You may wonder if you’re actually in tune with your guides or not, but the most important thing to remember is that if you get great results and you’re happier, does it really matter where the information is coming from?

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 30th 2013, 2:25 am

Laura Ann!!! Loved your post..

This got me.......
"I have learned over the years that when I get very sad or weepy for no  hormonal reason it is telling me I have lost that guide as they no longer serve me. They have done all they were to do  and I am sad because my energy feel the loss of their energy."

I had this same feeling when I went camping up north for 3 days. I was overcome with humongous grief  uncontrollable crying for no apparent reason. I felt like I just lost my best friend. My dog was killed by a mountain lion my medium told me later. 

Love Mary's drawing. 
Can you share with the gent who does the spirit drawings? 

Wink
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 30th 2013, 8:19 am

Fantastic information on guides.    I was given a fantastic reading last night by a medium.

Part of it was giving me a guide.  He was described as an old man with a long white beard.    No name so far.    He sounds familiar to me but just cannot place him..
Most annoying....

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 30th 2013, 8:47 am

You asked and your received - at least part.
Did you ask the medium to inquire about his name?
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 30th 2013, 11:39 am

Yes I did,Laura ann.    It appeared that he suddenly arrived in the middle of the reading.
She chuckled and said 'We have a visitor,do you know you have a guide with a long white beard?'
Very Happy 

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel July 30th 2013, 1:36 pm

Try father time Joan as he has been known to make an appearance before

Bill
Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann July 30th 2013, 1:52 pm

ARBEL)))) I am slightly overwhelmed this secon but need ot send you a pm on our private discussion awhile back.. I have a new understanding now.. much like yours.
so will send pm shortly... please look fo r it.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down