Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prayer requests for isha and usef 3year old and a 1 and a half year old

5 posters

Go down

prayer requests for isha and usef 3year old and a 1 and a half year old Empty prayer requests for isha and usef 3year old and a 1 and a half year old

Post by parrotlover100 July 4th 2009, 6:22 pm

please pray for help for these 2 neglected children they can not help them selves their mother and father do not know how to raise children.they are of muslum belief of the strickness kind they can't eat anything unless it's from the arrabic store.the children are suffering from malnutrion they are under developed.i don't understand how the nurse that sees these children doesn't see how bad off they are.they don't have a doctor just some nurse.the state was involved for a little while because people were making complaints.but they move around so they can't find them again.the husband doesn't like to buy food for his family he's eats out all day never home from morning till bedtime so this young mother doesn't have the resourses or the common sense to do anything.when he does give her money her priorities are all screwed up first of all she has to take a taxie to the arabic store with the 2 small children he won't take her shopping she can not go to a stop n shop. the money he gave her she spent 70 dollars of it on a gerbal and all the supplies and cage.instead of buying food maybe the parents need prayers too.i personally want the children removed from the home they shouldn't have had children isha can only say a few words she can't have a conversation with you like a normal 3 year old sara talks both arabic and english and i think the child just doesn't know how to talk.please help and pray for these babies.they have no life.the husband doesn't take them anywhere.they are in the house basicly 24 hours a day sometimes i hear she will walk the half mile to a park in her community.i also hear she yells at these poor children and is very harsh with punishment for instance she will put them in a high chair and they will finally fall asleep there because they will be forced to stay there for hours crying. please pray very hard for a break for these children so they can have a happy and normal life. :help:
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

prayer requests for isha and usef 3year old and a 1 and a half year old Empty Re: prayer requests for isha and usef 3year old and a 1 and a half year old

Post by Spirit-Being July 4th 2009, 8:26 pm

My prayers will go out to these 2 children, their parents will also be in my prayers. I shall post a prayer below that i feel very comfortable with and have deep feelings that the words will become my intent to send this family loving energy.

Teach me to love, Lord, as You love,
Make it unconditional, honest, and kind,
To ask nothing back in return, Lord,
To encompass this family at this time.

May I offer my love without speaking,
May it radiate as it shines forth from me,
May it be seen in my face and my eyes, Lord,
May it be simple, sincere, and shame free.

Make my love for this family be greater
by far Than any love that is offered to me,
Led by the Spirit, Inspired of God
As forgiving as Divine Love...and free.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

prayer requests for isha and usef 3year old and a 1 and a half year old Empty Re: prayer requests for isha and usef 3year old and a 1 and a half year old

Post by Wind-Dancer July 4th 2009, 8:57 pm

Prayer for those suffering from abuse
Dear God, we ask you to help all those who suffer from
abuse.
Help them find healing and peace in their life.

please join with us in prayer for healing of all victims of abuse,
particularly those abused as children or young adults.
Grant us your Love that we might reach out to them in
Your Name with hope in times of trial.
grant us the grace to
pray for the true conversion of all involved with the abuse:
that they might seek Your Mercy through prayer and
penance.
Loving God, pour into our hearts and lives your healing
Spirit, that the sacredness of every human person might be
respected and protected as the precious image of God.
Help us to live in the peace which can be found
in Christ and in the love of his mother Mary.
We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 July 4th 2009, 11:43 pm

They all will be in my prayers I love you

Peace and Love
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 July 5th 2009, 5:06 pm

thank you so much Spirit-Being,Wind-Dancer and luda,hope you don't mind me just writing luda instead of 23Luda23 i feel a little more closer to you by calling you luda.I think God works miracles with more in numbers joined together praying for the same thing.So when we all unite and pray for all these people in need on the forums i feel more love and energy and healing will go directly where it is needed most, with God of course right their in the first lines,hearing and drawing all our energy and love that we are sending to these people in need. :love3:
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots July 14th 2009, 5:19 pm

amen,

so many of these things do happen all over
so yes let our energy send out the healing

resolve and nurturing for these 3 children and
education for the parents grant them peace.

Thank You
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum