Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Tarot Readings Online

5 posters

Go down

Free Tarot Readings Online Empty Free Tarot Readings Online

Post by Spirit-Being July 3rd 2009, 10:04 am

I have found this to be one of the best free tarot readings on the web, you can choose from many different spreads and the primary deck is Rider Waite. Hope you enjoy your reading :ww:

http://www.newagestore.com/divination/tarot.aspx

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Free Tarot Readings Online Empty Re: Free Tarot Readings Online

Post by Spirit-Being July 18th 2009, 7:49 pm

Many Blessings

Last edited by Spirit-Being on November 11th 2009, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots November 11th 2009, 11:21 am

I did a "tarot - who are you?"
by my screen name d-knots
the result is....LOL

Free Tarot Readings Online Suntarotwaitedeck

The Sun
Briefly: There is also the possibility, for those who desire a child, that a pregnancy is imminent. Any new business venture also has the signs of success written on it, so proceed with confidence that all will be well.

Full Meaning: This card depicts the Sun and in the front of this are a male and a female looking deep into each others eyes. There are sunflowers on the card, some greenery and a wall in the background. Often this card symbolises Summer or is associated with the sing of Leo. Perhaps an important event will occur around your own Summer month or during the one month time span of Leo which is from July 23 up to August 22. For some this can mean a very special relationship on the horizon, and one that may very well lead to marriage, this will be a successful union and bring much happiness into both people's lives. There is also the possibility, for those who desire a child, that a pregnancy is imminent. Any new business venture also has the signs of success written on it, so proceed with confidence that all will be well. Also a distinct possibility is a trip to a warm location in the near future.

I am all for the business venture...LOL
Business BlessingsBusiness BlessingsBusiness Blessings

and by my birthdate

Free Tarot Readings Online Worldtarotwaitedeck

The World
Briefly: Travel is often associated with this card, new found freedom is just around the corner. You may also expect that your situation will improve quite dramatically in the near future and you are able to explore life with more energy and enthusiasm.

Full Meaning: The World. This card shows a woman standing in the centre of the card and all she is wearing is a piece of cloth draped around her body leaving her breasts bare. She is apparently dancing and has a wand of some type in each hand. She has long brown hair and is carefree and open about herself and her motives. There is a wreath of leaves and ribbon surrounding her and behind this is the bull, lion, eagle and the head of a male figure. These represent the four fixed signs of the zodiac which are Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius. These signs may very well be symbolic of someone in your life already who is having a huge influence on you, or it can represent someone coming into your life who is born under one of these signs of the zodiac. Travel is often associated with this card, as it can mean travelling the world and meeting many people on your journey. It is also a card of freedom which is indicated by the woman being almost naked. If you wish to be free of some limiting circumstance and then you draw this card, chances are you new found freedom is just around the corner. You may also expect that your situation will improve quite dramatically in the near future and you are able to explore life with more energy and enthusiasm. Circumstance can alter so quickly that you basically blink and then discover you have a new life opening up to you.

I have been rather stressed lately wanting a particular
burden to end - it's long overdue and never should have
happend that way.....long story
it would be a relief!

my one card reading

Free Tarot Readings Online 9wandtarotwaitedeck

Nine of Wands
Briefly: A time of waiting, of being patient while the crop ripens or the project matures.

Full Meaning: Nine of Wands. This card has a picture a robust bearded man with a helmet on, carrying a wand over his shoulder and another 8 wands are upright beside him. This is a time of waiting, of being patient while the crop ripens or the project matures. We need to understand that stability arises out of wisdom and patience. Haste and immaturity do not assist our plans at a time like this. We need to develop the sense of endurance and being in it for the long haul. We must persevere and be able to see that nothing of value or no-one of merit arrives prior to the right time. If we can maintain our steadfastness during the period before fruition, then the harvest will reap a healthy profit. It may be time to do things that represent protection, such as battening down the hatches, fixing the fences or the gate or door and ensuring that all is safe within the home. Perhaps we need some other financial protection such as a nest egg, a new savings project or even some insurance of some kind, whether personal or for our belongings. Trust in the old saying that 'all comes to those who wait'.

this is OK-dokey and I am a firm believer, especially in my maturity...LOL, to look at all the
possibilities or at least more than one....LOL ... before I make a decision.

IT'S all Good.... Thank You
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being November 11th 2009, 12:11 pm

You never know where and when you will learn something of great value in life. Thanks for sharing your reading d-knots i got alot out of it regarding my life, and how impatient i have become lately. Weighing out all options is very helpful i usually analyze a situation to death Tired but also Intuition helps to make decisions much easier, this i have learned. Everything will work out and whatever happens in your life d-knots know that it happens for a reason.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being November 11th 2009, 12:25 pm

I really do like this online tarot reading as all the cards are spread out on the table and our intuition can guide us to the card we need at the very moment. This one card reading i choose was very inspiring as my hand moved the mouse over the card i was Intuitively drawn to, i felt my hand shaking slightly from side to side letting me know that this is the card you must click on so i did. And what i learned is the Guru that is my guide is all of you, during tough times you have all helped me through the darkness to the light. Each and every post i begin to read opens my eyes more & more. I would love to read more of your tarot readings please do not feel shy. allow your hand to move Intuitively over a card/s and see if you might learn something important that you could not see about yourself.

Free Tarot Readings Online Heirophant

My one card reading

The Hierophant

Briefly: A man of wisdom and vast experience of life. A guiding light in the dark, a kind and inspiring man you can call on for guidance and advice.

Full Meaning:

This major arcana card is one of a little mystery. The man pictured looks like he knows all the answers. He is clothed in regal attire suggestive of a link with royalty. He looks too like a religious man, perhaps a priest, and the sceptre in his hand is a symbol of mastery and possibly also magic.

He appears to be an elderly man, a man of wisdom and vast experience of life. He seems like a guiding light in the dark. If this card represents you, then you are quite likely at the stage in your life where everything is under control. You have walked the rocky road of life and have mastered the techniques to reach a time of achievement and satisfaction. You may have reached all your previous goals and can now sit back and perhaps rest on your laurels if that is what you choose to do. It is a time of equilibrium, balance and serenity. The troubles of the world are behind you, and now you can take the time out to rest without too many challenges ahead.

If this card represents someone in your life, you obviously look up to this person with great respect. He may have been, and still is, you best friend, your mentor, your confidante. He is a kind and inspiring man and you may have called on him for guidance and advice, which he gave with compassion and willingness. He may even be a spiritual guru who showed you the way when it was dark or in your hour of greatest need. He would have aided you in finding your path in life or gave hints of the mysteries that can often be hidden even from those who search for the meaning of life so compellingly. He is the keeper of the knowledge of life and will share it with those who seek it. He is the eternal philosopher and seeker of truth.

The keys can often be symbolic of new keys coming into your life, such as new house keys or car keys. It can also show you to be aware of where you leave your keys as you may find that you accidently misplace them, which can prove to be very inconvenient. As keys can represent a new direction you are about to take in life, this may suggest that the time is ripe to make significant life changes right now or in the very near future. This card can also represent marriage.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by d-knots November 11th 2009, 1:53 pm

that fits your life perfectly
you are warm and fuzzy....
this month is full of holidays
nearly one per week...LOL
Elections, Veterans, Thanksgiving
am I missing any?

Keep Coming Back...LOL Clean ...LOL
d-knots
d-knots
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 760
Appreciation Points : 799
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 7th 2012, 1:18 pm

Ah yes Smile my shepherd one. That card represents you to me. Cool card!
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic April 7th 2012, 1:22 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:I have found this to be one of the best free tarot readings on the web, you can choose from many different spreads and the primary deck is Rider Waite. Hope you enjoy your reading :ww:

Many Blessings

Cool website! Thank you Spirit-Being!
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 2nd 2013, 7:09 pm

This is a cool website. When I get back from my weekend trip I'm going to play with it. 

Thanks.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 2nd 2013, 7:47 pm

I was amazed at the accuracy of these cards 

ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann August 3rd 2013, 8:09 am

Don't throw a lot of stock into a computor generated reading. For fun yes but not usually accurate

UNLESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! your very intuitive.then they can at times be pretty accurate.

then shuffle and do not just randomly quickly click select the cards

Look at where they are going their placement in the reading then carefully and slowly slide your eyes across the spread deck.

Does a card draw your attention or do you realize your eyes are being drawn to a certain card.

if need be ..go all the way across SLOWLY then go back again.
if needed do several times.....

note where your eyes seem to be slowing down ....which card seems to be pulling you
that is the card you need to click for placement
do it with all the card placements no matter how large a reading you chose.

then you will get a more accurate computer generated reading..

Just saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart August 3rd 2013, 8:51 am

Thank you Laura Ann, I agree and I did choose carefully and with intention. 
I could have been more serious with it just have not had time to sit down much this week. 

Thanks your input and others here is always acknowledged with gratitude. 

Thank You
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down