Strange Pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange Pictures

Post by 23luda23 on June 26th 2009, 12:46 am

Hello everyone

I have couple of pictures here that i took because I had nothing else to do and I really cant understand why it come out like that.

This picture i took of my forhead just for fun. I took this one inch away from the forhead. What you see in it is my livingroom. How is that possible?

And this one not as clear

And this one is the right side of my head and you can see a face there under my hair. I think its my face, only kind of scary.

How is that possible? Do you have any idea?

Peace and Love
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 382
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 544
Registration date : 2009-06-11

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/luda23h

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange Pictures

Post by Spirit-Being on June 27th 2009, 12:36 pm

Very Interesting luda

These could be signs of a reality beyond the physical. The first picture caught my attention, i have have also caught a similar picture where i could see living space up near the ceiling in a cloud of mist. If you would like to see this picture i will link it here --> Ghost Picture

The second picture is amazing the flame that seems to burn may in fact be a Guide from the spiritual plane, it could also be an indication that you are highly evolving spiritually. Whatever this is i hope i have shed some Light Spiritual on this.

The third picture is a little hard to see i really need to look closely to even see some kind of outline, but i am having a hard time making it out. You have caught some great phenomena, whatever was caught i hope you will get some answers from all the people here on what these could actually be.

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2276
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2686
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/spiritsjourneyforum

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer on June 27th 2009, 3:32 pm

Here is your third picture, i saw a face in it but it wasnt clear, so i tweeked the colors a little and here are the results.

It looks like the image of Jesus to me. What do you think?

Last edited by Wind-Dancer on June 27th 2009, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer on June 27th 2009, 4:00 pm

Here is the second picture. I also tweeked the colors on this one.

It looks like a spirit trying to manifest to me.

Administrator
Administrator

Female
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer on June 27th 2009, 4:19 pm

This is the first picture tweeked .

It looks like a dark enity or shadow person.

Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on June 27th 2009, 5:10 pm

Wind-Dancer wrote:This is the first picture tweeked .

It looks like a dark enity or shadow person.

Wow I never notice that. That is kind of scary. What does it mean?
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on June 27th 2009, 5:17 pm

Wind-Dancer wrote:Here is your third picture, i saw a face in it but it wasnt clear, so i tweeked the colors a little and here are the results.

It looks like the image of Jesus to me. What do you think?

Can you circle it to point that out? The first time i saw this picture i realy got scared. I though i was possesed or something like that.
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on June 27th 2009, 5:26 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:
The second picture is amazing the flame that seems to burn may in fact be a Guide from the spiritual plane, it could also be an indication that you are highly evolving spiritually. Whatever this is i hope i have shed some Light Spiritual on this.

That would be great. When i saw that i did not know what to make of it. I thought - a fire flame in my head? That is interesting. Thank you and thank you Wind-Dancer for Shedding some light on it.

Peace and Love Thank You
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer on June 27th 2009, 6:54 pm

circled in yellow

Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer on June 27th 2009, 7:10 pm

Re:Wow I never notice that. That is kind of scary. What does it mean

Dont think of it as something bad. Enities manifast in different ways. Some can be shadows, some can be luminious, and some are transparent and some are mist... I think you are blessed.

Administrator
Administrator

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on June 27th 2009, 7:44 pm

Wind-Dancer wrote:circled in yellow

Yes, that is the face i see also. Thank you Wind-Dancer I love you
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on June 27th 2009, 8:09 pm

Wind-Dancer wrote:Re:Wow I never notice that. That is kind of scary. What does it mean

Dont think of it as something bad. Enities manifast in different ways. Some can be shadows, some can be luminious, and some are transparent and some are mist... I think you are blessed.

When you pointed that out the first thing that came to my mind: ones I was sleeping and I got awaken by a very unpleasant voice speaking in my ear very loud and sounded very demonic (multitudes of voices speaking at ones as one) I could still feel the warm breath and my scared pounding heart was jumping in my chest. I could not explain the breath but it was there because someone must have been there to leave it. I even accused my husband of playing joke on me but he assured me he was not the one that did that and there was no one else. So when you made me see that I immediately thought that spirit must have made that voice.

I wonít think of it as bad since whatever it is can not do much but I am hopping this entitie are there to help me and not harm me. But I am prepared for anything. Thank you for making me feel better and I think you are blessed too.

Always be blessed Thank You
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on June 27th 2009, 9:19 pm

Hello luda

From all the posts i read that you added here, In my humble opinion i would definitely say you were blessed as well. Possession is attributed to the opposite which is Hate & Violence but you believe in Peace & Love.

Although some do not believe in possession, while other cultures embrace spirit possession as an integral part of their spiritual practices.

I can say that according to my experiences, i have had some strange things happen and i could only pin point it to possession. With that said with all the movies i have seen about possession and all the cases i have read and seen on the web and television, it may have been some influence.

In the West spirit possession is experienced as one of the most powerful "spiritual" experiences a person can encounter. It is the experience of being taken over by an outside force that one cannot normally perceive, a force which maliciously seeks to inflict harm, pain, and torture upon its victim.

Every major religious and cultural tradition worldwide has espoused the idea of spirit possession and the need for some form of exorcism [Lewis, J., 1995]. The rites of exorcism have included the use of prayers, commands, fumigations (burning of dung), holy water, hellebore, rue, salt, and roses.

But if you have ever followed any of Jesus words in the bible

"Jesus preached and cast out devils," Mark 1:39.

"Jesus gave his twelve disciples the power against unclean spirits, to cast them out," Matthew 10:1.

"The evil spirits went out of them," Acts 19:12.

Judaism
exorcist rituals can be traced back to the 1st century AD. The dybbuk is considered an evil spirit which possesses the soul of its victim causing mental illness and changes in the personality.

Hindu (Vedas)
The Hindu scriptures called the Vedas composed around 1000BC tell of evil beings who interfere with the work of Hindu gods and harm the living

Islam (Koran)
a genie (also jinn, djinn, from Arabic jinni) is a supernatural creature which possesses free will.

The dhikr
a set of phrases which glorify God, is used in conjunction with a set of physical movements and special breathing techniques which allows the Sufis to enter into union with the divine.

Some shamanic traditions consider demons and evil spirits responsible for stealing human souls resulting in maladies and misfortune.

In many parts of the world spirit possession is strongly related to cultural and social conditions.

Throughout history inspirational spirits (God, the Holy Ghost, etc.) have been known to possess entire subgroups within a population.

Channelers with the ability to consciously allow for temporary spirit possession captured many peoples attention during the 1970's and 1980's. Some channelers practiced "conscious channeling" where they simply served as a communication relay between the spirit worlds and the physical world. Others preferred having the spirit(s) take control of their bodies which resulted in a bizarre and fascinating display for the audience. Discarnate relatives, deceased religious figures, extraterrestrials, and 7th dimensional spiritual masters were popular "visitors".

Beliefs in spirit possession have remained virtually unchanged since the beginning of civilization.

It is simple: if a person does not believe in spirit possession he/she will not experience being possessed by outside beings; whether the spirits be evil or inspirational. [Auerbach, p.234, 1993]"

I think that it all depends on our belief system.

We can always ask for protection from God/s, Angels, & Ascended Masters (Jesus, Gautama Buddha, Lady Nada, Kuan Yin, Saint Germain) if we feel things are just not right and help will be provided.

Much Strength.
Many Blessings

Administrator

Male
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on June 28th 2009, 1:14 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:Hello luda

From all the posts i read that you added here, In my humble opinion i would definitely say you were blessed as well. Possession is attributed to the opposite which is Hate & Violence but you believe in Peace & Love.

Although some do not believe in possession, while other cultures embrace spirit possession as an integral part of their spiritual practices.

I can say that according to my experiences, i have had some strange things happen and i could only pin point it to possession. With that said with all the movies i have seen about possession and all the cases i have read and seen on the web and television, it may have been some influence.

In the West spirit possession is experienced as one of the most powerful "spiritual" experiences a person can encounter. It is the experience of being taken over by an outside force that one cannot normally perceive, a force which maliciously seeks to inflict harm, pain, and torture upon its victim.

Every major religious and cultural tradition worldwide has espoused the idea of spirit possession and the need for some form of exorcism [Lewis, J., 1995]. The rites of exorcism have included the use of prayers, commands, fumigations (burning of dung), holy water, hellebore, rue, salt, and roses.

But if you have ever followed any of Jesus words in the bible

"Jesus preached and cast out devils," Mark 1:39.

"Jesus gave his twelve disciples the power against unclean spirits, to cast them out," Matthew 10:1.

"The evil spirits went out of them," Acts 19:12.

Judaism
exorcist rituals can be traced back to the 1st century AD. The dybbuk is considered an evil spirit which possesses the soul of its victim causing mental illness and changes in the personality.

Hindu (Vedas)
The Hindu scriptures called the Vedas composed around 1000BC tell of evil beings who interfere with the work of Hindu gods and harm the living

Islam (Koran)
a genie (also jinn, djinn, from Arabic jinni) is a supernatural creature which possesses free will.

The dhikr
a set of phrases which glorify God, is used in conjunction with a set of physical movements and special breathing techniques which allows the Sufis to enter into union with the divine.

Some shamanic traditions consider demons and evil spirits responsible for stealing human souls resulting in maladies and misfortune.

In many parts of the world spirit possession is strongly related to cultural and social conditions.

Throughout history inspirational spirits (God, the Holy Ghost, etc.) have been known to possess entire subgroups within a population.

Channelers with the ability to consciously allow for temporary spirit possession captured many peoples attention during the 1970's and 1980's. Some channelers practiced "conscious channeling" where they simply served as a communication relay between the spirit worlds and the physical world. Others preferred having the spirit(s) take control of their bodies which resulted in a bizarre and fascinating display for the audience. Discarnate relatives, deceased religious figures, extraterrestrials, and 7th dimensional spiritual masters were popular "visitors".

Beliefs in spirit possession have remained virtually unchanged since the beginning of civilization.

It is simple: if a person does not believe in spirit possession he/she will not experience being possessed by outside beings; whether the spirits be evil or inspirational. [Auerbach, p.234, 1993]"

I think that it all depends on our belief system.

We can always ask for protection from God/s, Angels, & Ascended Masters (Jesus, Gautama Buddha, Lady Nada, Kuan Yin, Saint Germain) if we feel things are just not right and help will be provided.

Much Strength.
Many Blessings

Thank you Spirit-Being. That is a lot of great info. I do believe in possession on the certain conditions. In the Bible Jesus drew out 7 unclean spirits out of Mary Magdalene, there is also 7 deadly sins according to Catholics-could this be something other then the possession by a demons? Something that we all have?
I donít know what you mean by me being blessed but I believe you guys are definitely more blessed then me.

Peace and Love I love you
23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on June 28th 2009, 2:36 pm

23luda23 wrote:there is also 7 deadly sins according to Catholics-could this be something other then the possession by a demons?

Good question luda personally i really cannot answer this because we all must learn this for ourselves. But i will say that according to my experiences these seven deadly sins have minds of their own, which i prefer to call egos. As i was raised in a catholic setting some of the influences are still there. Maybe i need to look beyond this mind set, but i will say that any ego that consumes me without me having any Self-Mastery (Self-Discipline) may hurt my spiritual growth.

Whether it be an ego, demon, or a much needed experience is for you to decide.

Luda when i say you are blessed it means that you are having wonderful experiences, which means you are much more open to teachings than some people out there. And that in itself is a Blessing.

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum