Listening to Reiki healing music

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Listening to Reiki healing music

Post by 23luda23 on June 24th 2009, 4:57 am

I was listening to youtube raiki healing music laying down on the couch with eyes closed and I seen Reiki as a woman dancing in the celestial garden. As she moved I saw white sparkles extending from the surface of her body (white sparkles looked like the ones you see in the air- dancing) when she moved white sparkles extended in length. It was beautiful. Then the white sparkles come and spiral my body entered trough the bottom of my lags and up and out of my head then back in moved trough the body in the pattern similar to DNA and come out of my chest in the form of white sphere.

That was something else. Did I imagine all that? That was beautiful.

Last edited by 23luda23 on June 29th 2009, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 382
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 544
Registration date : 2009-06-11

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/luda23h

Back to top Go down

Re: Listening to Reiki healing music

Post by Wind-Dancer on June 24th 2009, 10:04 am

I beleive that what you experienced was very real. •Reiki is called Universal Life Energy.
Energy flows through a Reiki healer’s hands•The energy can Appear as light ( sparkles )•
Reiki is the source of Universal Life Energy, and it is also a term used to describe the healing modality that accesses and transmits that energy. Reiki as a healing instrument operates through the concept that there is an unlimited supply of Universal Life Energy available for us to tap into.
I feel that what you saw was the energies being passed from the universial source thru the woman and then to you. I think that you were very open at that moment.

Wind-Dancer
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being on June 24th 2009, 2:02 pm

luda wrote:That was something else. Did I imagine all that? That was beautiful.

No i do not feel you imagined it, i actually believe you saw what Reiki actually is. In the process you were also healed with reiki energy those sparkles going through your body was the pure reiki energy from God.

Reiki is actually the energy of God.

Reiki music sings to the soul :note:

Many Blessings

Quantum Alchemy

Spirit-Being
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2276
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2686
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/spiritsjourneyforum

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on June 24th 2009, 10:16 pm

Spirit-Being wrote:
luda wrote:That was something else. Did I imagine all that? That was beautiful.

No i do not feel you imagined it, i actually believe you saw what Reiki actually is. In the process you were also healed with reiki energy those sparkles going through your body was the pure reiki energy from God.

Reiki is actually the energy of God.

Reiki music sings to the soul :note:

Many Blessings

You right Spirit-Being. I was actually trying to imagine something else but end up seeing something different and I really enjoyed it. I felt that she wanted me to see her dance and it was beautiful and put smile on my face. That was a great expirience and I hope i can see it again.

Peace and Love :love3:

23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by 23luda23 on June 24th 2009, 10:30 pm

Wind-Dancer wrote:I beleive that what you experienced was very real. •Reiki is called Universal Life Energy.
Energy flows through a Reiki healer’s hands•The energy can Appear as light ( sparkles )•
Reiki is the source of Universal Life Energy, and it is also a term used to describe the healing modality that accesses and transmits that energy. Reiki as a healing instrument operates through the concept that there is an unlimited supply of Universal Life Energy available for us to tap into.
I feel that what you saw was the energies being passed from the universial source thru the woman and then to you. I think that you were very open at that moment.

Thank you Wind-Dancer. That is what i have seen, light sparkles all around her body and when she moved it increased in numbers, its was like she had an unlimmited amount of them. It was like she was made of it and that is what she is. And these sparkles moved as they were dancing, very very beautiful.

Peace and Love :love3:

23luda23

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content