Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost

4 posters

Go down

Lost Empty Lost

Post by Spirit-Being June 16th 2009, 10:55 am

Before i go on with the dream, the beach is about a minute away from where i live now this section of the beach is for public use but further down it becomes private beach front. There is a Home Depot about 5 - 10 miles away and it becomes important in the dream as navigation.

Dream
This dream is a little strange as i don't remember the beginning, so i will start off with the last thing i can recall. I woke up in the water (ocean) and was somewhat disorientated, i looked around and realized i was floating in the water with no life jacket maybe about (500 - 1000ft) away from shore. I quickly began swimming to shore the houses looked really far away. As i swam i saw a school of baby bluefish chasing some baitfish, i thought if i swam through them i could possibly get bit, as i moved closer to shore the school of fish quieted down the water was calm, and i could finally see some progress towards shore. People were on the beach enjoying themselves (walking, swimming, talking) I noticed i was very far from the public beach were i thought i had began.

When i got to the beach i was relieved to be touching the warm sand between my toes. I knew i was very far away, i did not know which way was home, i was on private beach people were looking at me as if they knew i did not belong. So i followed the water in the direction i thought home was. I walked for quite a while and felt i was not making any progress, in fact i was traveling further away from the public beach area. I must say i was a little frightened i had no idea how far and how long the tides had swept me off.

I knew i needed to ask for directions. I saw and elderly woman and asked if she knew where the public beach was but she would not answer the question, she knew i was trespassing on the private beach and knew that i did not belong. This upset me a little so i asked a man if he knew which way home depot was, i used home depot as a marker so that i would make it easier for the man to help me with proper directions.

He knew exactly where i should be traveling, i ran and ran hoping to notice some familiar scenery but it was still private beach. I passed many people along this run hoping that i would not be arrested for being on the private beach. At this time it began to get dark and i was still traveling, i did notice many fences that went to a road on the other side of the house away from the beach. This made me really happy, i knew i was getting closer to home, i kept looking for a certain gate that would lead me out to the road, when i found it everything became calmer inside me, but the strange thing was that i felt i was going to miss being on that private beach on the adventure, it was a thrill but very scary.

The dream ends there. Dreaming

Note: a few weeks prior i was on a inflatable boat, i traveled much to far from shore this frightened me as i struggled to row back the current was taking me out as i was struggling to row in.

Also the other day i was fishing and saw a school of bluefish jumping.

If anyone would like to help interpret this dream i would be much appreciative.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Lost Empty Re: Lost

Post by 23luda23 June 17th 2009, 2:42 am

I had dreamed ones with the sea in it and someone else interpreted that the water (sea) represents spiritual matter. In this dream you are swimming in it toward the shore. Possibly represent your spiritual existence prior to incarnation on earth. The private beach I believe represent the world. You are not part of the world that is why you are looked at as you don’t belong. As you are looking for your way home, where you do belong, you fallow the water (spirit) to lead you there. After walking for long time you feel like you not making any progress so you decided to ask an elderly woman for the direction. The elderly woman was part of this world (elderly woman possibly represented religious organization) and she could not help you since she is part of this world.
The man represents your higher Spiritual Self and knows exactly how to get there. You are looking for a particular gate –this gate is the gate to the Kingdom of God and the dream indicates that you eventually find that gate and enter the Kingdom( your true home) I believe in this life time.
You felt like you are going to miss the world with all its adventures, but what lies ahead is the world where everything is possible. This world is nothing compared to the world that is to come. This world is not your home, your earthly existence is only temporally so is this world. Your true home is eternal and full of wonder and beauty.

Hope I got something right if not I am sure someone else will interpreted for you. Great dream.

Peace and Love I love you

Lost HeavenGateway
We cant even imagine.
23luda23
23luda23

Female
Number of posts : 381
Hobbies : whatever interests me-now more then ever
Appreciation Points : 541
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being June 17th 2009, 7:14 pm

You have done great luda, thank you so much.

I was actually as the title "Lost" meanings and symbols seemed to elude me as to what they were saying. But with your insight i can now begin to explore this dream further.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 June 17th 2009, 7:32 pm

wow that was an amazing dream spirit-being!!!!and also luda that was a fantastic interpretation which made my eyes well up with tears!!!! I was truly spiritually moved by that translation. thanks for sharing your dream with us spirit-being and thank you luda for your response. Smile
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wind-Dancer June 17th 2009, 9:34 pm

Great dream. i think the dream represents your life and the many struggles you have in it. No matter how hard you try, evil raises its ugly head. . Feeling lost in the dream indicates your feelings about things you are doing or have done.The water represents the spirituality you emerse yourself in to cleanse yourself . The sand and getting directions represent an answer in your life. Just my thoughts.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down