Help with meditation

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thanx, and if you insists :)

Post by elfwisdom on August 17th 2009, 9:53 am

Good luck and good times with your meditation...

And yes, I do have a Blog, the link is:

http://jameswisdomheart.blogspot.com/

Hope you like the topics there, I await for your reply, Ohh, and also when you read the book "Wisdom of the Heart" of my favorite writer Flora Rocha, please let me know and we can exchange points of view about it, it has many many interesting and deep topics... well see you soon!!!

elfwisdom

Number of posts : 11
Appreciation Points : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with meditation

Post by Spirit-Being on August 18th 2009, 10:24 pm

Look forward to reading all your blogs and sharing some of my comments with you Very Happy also hope to get this book by the middle of next month. I'll let you know when i do finally get this book, would be very interesting to share points of view on her book. :library:

Many Blessings

Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2276
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2686
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/spiritsjourneyforum

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on December 7th 2011, 12:03 pm

23luda23 wrote:I have tried to meditate in the traditional way sitting on the floor with legs crossed but in the less then one minute I feel some kind of force rocking my body, stars out gentle but if I allow, it becomes more stronger and swings me from side to side and sometimes in the circular motion, one time I got really frightened. So I canít get anything out of that. And when I try to meditate lying down I want to go to sleep and have to quit. So I am wondering if there different kind of meditation that will work for me?. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

Peace and Love :myheart:

A lot of folks have trouble meditating, if one does, my suggestion would be to take a class in beginning meditation from one of your local Hatha Yoga teachers. They are trained to help folks get started with meditation. After taking the class you will have a good foundation with how to meditate and can then with that knowledge decide where you would like to go from there. When I decided to be serious about meditation I started with staring into a candle flame for three to four hours a day to learn how to focus my mind. I did this for three years. The best candle is a vegetable oil candle with a floating wick using a brandy snifter to hold the oil and wick. One gets a strong steady flame from that kind of system.
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down