Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singing Prayers "Beyond" with Tina Turner, Dechen Shak Dagsay & Regula Curti

4 posters

Go down

Singing Prayers "Beyond" with Tina Turner, Dechen Shak Dagsay & Regula Curti Empty Singing Prayers "Beyond" with Tina Turner, Dechen Shak Dagsay & Regula Curti

Post by HypnoDude April 22nd 2009, 4:14 pm

Some of y'all are aware of my affection for Tina Turner. Well I found out recently that she has completed a new project, one much different than any of her past. To be released in June of this year in select portions of Europe Crying or Very sad , I HOPE the United States is part of the release area at some point as Tina now focuses her time and efforts in Europe. Anyway, thought I would share. 8)

Coming soon!! "BEYOND" with TINA TURNER 09. Apr. 2009

Yes, you have read correctly. The wonderful CD-Project that my friend Regula Curti and I have been working on during the past two years is being supported and uplifted by the legendary Mrs. TINA TURNER. It's is lovely that I can finally disclose this great surprise to you and share my great joy with you. We are very thankful to her, that as a Worldstar, Tina is helping us to carry the message of "BEYOND" into the world.

"No matter what your belief is, singing prayers takes you beyond, beyond, beyond..."

It is an extraordinary CD with buddhist and christian chants, which will touch people's hearts all over the world. The CD will be launched during the month of June in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

The title of the CD "BEYOND" is an inspiration of the beautiful poem of Rumi, the great persian Philosopher and writer of the 13th Century.

I love this poem, as it creates immediate space and peace in the mind and opens the heart.

"Beyond right and wrong there is a field. I meet you there" RUMI

It is such a great honor that His Holiness the Dalai Lama and the Reverend Abbot Martin Werlen of Einsiedeln have blessed this project with their kind wishes.

One of the reasons that "BEYOND" has also developped so beautifully is that I always felt so supported and carried by you. I would like to thank you for this and express my sincere wish that the melodious prayers and the powerful spiritual message by Tina will be like a magic spell for you.

Sincerely Yours,

Dechen

For further information see:

http://www.dechen-shak.com/home.php?lang=e
http://www.beyondsinging.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6SOugDsJk

Last edited by HypnoDude on April 22nd 2009, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
HypnoDude
HypnoDude

Male
Number of posts : 136
Appreciation Points : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Singing Prayers "Beyond" with Tina Turner, Dechen Shak Dagsay & Regula Curti Empty Re: Singing Prayers "Beyond" with Tina Turner, Dechen Shak Dagsay & Regula Curti

Post by Dreamer April 22nd 2009, 4:45 pm

Cool something to look forward to huh??

psstt...the second link didn't work No
Dreamer
Dreamer

Female
Number of posts : 117
Appreciation Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Singing Prayers "Beyond" with Tina Turner, Dechen Shak Dagsay & Regula Curti Empty Re: Singing Prayers "Beyond" with Tina Turner, Dechen Shak Dagsay & Regula Curti

Post by Spirit-Being June 5th 2009, 7:01 pm

It's amazing how people can affect our lives in such positive and spiritual ways, Tina Turner is a great inspiration in your life HypnoDude and i am truly grateful that you shared this, looking forward to hearing her new CD. Please let me know when it comes out, thanks so much.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by parrotlover100 June 6th 2009, 2:03 pm

Tina Turner has come a long way with her songs.She has been around a long time.Her gospel songs and spiritual songs are becoming an inspiration all around the world.I'm looking forward to hearing her preform singing prayers "Beyond". Thank you for sharing this new news Hypnodude Thank You
parrotlover100

Female
Number of posts : 454
Hobbies : reading
Appreciation Points : 425
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum