Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your Soul Evolution?

Go down

Your Soul Evolution

What is your Soul Evolution? Vote_l100%What is your Soul Evolution? Vote_r10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your Soul Evolution? Vote_l10100%What is your Soul Evolution? Vote_r10 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

What is your Soul Evolution? Empty What is your Soul Evolution?

Post by ~Metempsychosis~ August 16th 2015, 2:48 pm

What is your Soul Evolution? D2e3bbf47738446a22aa43243fdc9b79_view
I believe I'm an old soul. I can find meanings in what I choose to eat, to wear, listening to and how I act. I also have a mature sense of attitude (sometimes more than my peers, years ahead) as well I have my inner child and I tend to think a lot about everything sometimes, being thoughtful and reflect about my life in general, being with friends and the joyful moments of the past.

I also take in pleasures in enjoying life in simple things such as reading books, having a bath, relaxing to nature sounds, travelling and camping. Cherish solitary moments alone, as well be quite calm, gentle and empathic around people.

I definitely savor the quiet moments in life that might seem old fashioned to others (I do enjoy a Sunday drive in the country, seeing the scenery and the weather) I am indeed sensitive and spiritual in nature too.

I can occasionally have moments of philosophical outlooks on life and see the world on a larger scale than most people. I also like knowledge, wisdom and truth as well.
I do sometimes focus on self-actualization and find enjoyment out of creative outlets such as Art (I have some creative gifts to share)

Finally I don’t put a lot of value on owning expensive, material items, I like to live simple if I wish to have profound happiness, beneficial goals, easier life, declutter and being less demanding.

Yourself?

Feel free to share your experiences and discuss what level is your soul.
~Metempsychosis~
~Metempsychosis~

Male
Number of posts : 18
Hobbies : Gaming, Music, Art, Reading and Travelling.
Tell us about yourself : An arcane dark angel
Appreciation Points : 52
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down