Past injuries showing in Now time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Past injuries showing in Now time

Post by laura ann on February 28th 2015, 12:43 pm

Have any of you noticed as your aging............ scars , moles, loss of pigmentation etc. appearing on your body in places that you have had no injuries to in this lifetime?

I have been noticing it for last ten to fifteen years.
My thoughts although  accuracy is debatable..... is that  our minds  retain all the injuries to our body  which traumatizes us in some way ' Thus as time  progresses our minds (which go with us at death and retain all  we are , or will ever be) tells our physical body to show them especially if one is given to   search within and open  channels to the past.

I have a bad leg....full of varicosities below the knee  that started when I was  maybe 17 or eighteen years of age and continually gets worse by the year. Not whining just  making  my point. I several years ago popped a visual during meditation of myself as a man with that very leg  gone from the knee down. That is when I started paying closer attention to all the little scars etc. appearing that I knew I had not injured to cause them.

I noticed both my boys have large moles  pretty much over the heart. My first thought when they appeared  on both of them was gun shot wounds. They were not born with them they appeared in their early teens. Again this  made me look at my theory of  injuries sustained in past lives  may eventually show in  this one.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
laura ann

Number of posts : 739
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Past injuries showing in Now time

Post by Spirit-Being on August 11th 2015, 11:23 pm

Hey Laura ann i too have had similar insights about what you speak of. I feel your on to something that only being open minded and aware of details that are right before us. But only if we open our minds and eyes to sense and see them. I have a birthmark on top of my head and i feel this is something much more than that. I do believe that past live experiences actually do show signs in this life as well. I have felt for as long as i started to become spiritually minded soul that my perception of life has expanded and i began seeing different things i never saw before. I am very glad to have read your experience, it has helped me to understand how long ive been away and how closed off from my soul i actually have been. Very Inspiring.

Thanks LA Good Post

Quantum Alchemy
Spirit-Being
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2276
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2686
Registration date : 2008-09-14

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/spiritsjourneyforum

Back to top Go down

Re: Past injuries showing in Now time

Post by laura ann on August 12th 2015, 3:25 am

I recognize them more and more.
buckshot wounds  ........scattered moles

gunshot.........large single mole.or  loss of pigmentation

loss of pigmentation.........old scar wounds  etc
laura ann

Number of posts : 739