Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is It Possible

5 posters

Go down

Is It Possible  Empty Is It Possible

Post by Arbel October 6th 2014, 4:46 am

It has been brought to my attention that in different countries people are having dreams and visions of what the bible states are the end days.  With this happening to so many people it must be a warning from the spiritual world of what is now taking place on the world.  Actually if we look at the world with so much happening we can realize that all prophecies are now being fulfilled.

Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Is It Possible  Empty Re: Is It Possible

Post by mia October 22nd 2014, 7:44 am

I too had visions a few years ago ..... I believe them too .....
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel October 25th 2014, 6:44 am

It is all happening in the world Mia and it is just a shame this site is stagnant as it was a good site in the beginning   

Bill

Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by mia October 25th 2014, 5:00 pm

yup Sad
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by seriphos October 28th 2014, 9:41 am

It is interesting arbel that my drawings all seem to come in a short space of time very recently, I tried to load a sample so mia could take a look at one but sadly couldn't make it work using the 'host image' from a file from my pc. Also some interesting dreams have come about that seem to be associated with the drawings. I would like to think there is a raising of spirituality in the world, that a calmness and peace will be in all places and countries but this does not seem to be the case. The mother earth is sad, I feel her pain through nature.
seriphos
seriphos

Number of posts : 11
Appreciation Points : 15
Registration date : 2014-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mia October 28th 2014, 2:51 pm

It will get worse before it gets better seriphos ..... just keep believing it will get better xx
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel February 5th 2015, 4:07 pm

Hi :Laura Ann
                    What ever you have seen is true and it does happen in our lives; no one is on this site and it has been empty for quite some time
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by GregSticker February 8th 2015, 10:03 pm

I have been going through a period recently that has had profound effects on my life. The whole thing started through dreams. Not necessarily prophetic dreams, but certainly messages from the other side. A young girl that committed suicide in Oct of 2012 first started showing up in dreams giving me warnings regarding some personal behaviors I at the time exhibited. I consulted with a medium and they had me meditate and concentrate on this girl. Sure enough I could have lucid conversations with her, the deceased girl. Later she told me that our souls actually knew each other since eons ago. Through more meditating and soul cleansing exercises this woman psychic emailed me, I was able to gain a deeper relation with this girl's soul and spirit. The psychic told me that based on conversations she had with the girl, she could confirm that she and i were twin souls. Now the Bible states and certain Evangelicals state that in the end times there will be signs and wonders at the beginning of the end of this age we are in now. Believe me you, I have tried and tested the spirit of Amanda and she seems rather drawn to worshiping Jesus. She has drawn me into the deep meaning in the forms of worship in my religion.
GregSticker
GregSticker

Male
Number of posts : 23
Hobbies : taking care of my dog and cat; Spiritual things; meditating; writing
Tell us about yourself : Work as a kitchen steward at MCM Elegante' hotel in Beaumont, Texas; Eastern Orthodox Christian; I am interested in Spiritual things
Appreciation Points : 25
Registration date : 2013-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel February 9th 2015, 4:18 am

Hi Greg
               Nothing wrong of knowing you have a twin in spirit as many are spiritual twins; there are no doubts that we are now in the end days but many will not believe it but never the less it is true.  Many worship the man Jesus expecting him to appear on a cloud which is not going to happen at this present time.  Right now we are in the time of the false prophets as I know  at least three false prophets; the man Jesus is already on this earth only under another name; the bible states he will come with a name known only to him and his name will be Word of God and that has already happened.  He is not interested in being worshiped he is here to do a job and to save as many as possible with the light and truth of God.  What people do not know is that the man Jesus is waiting for his twin to make their appearance and when that happen’s the work begins   

Arbel
Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann February 12th 2015, 5:10 pm

( Many worship the man Jesus expecting him to appear on a cloud which is not going to happen at this present time.)

I actually a few summers ago sitting on my porch cloud scrying saw just that very thing. Now is it my imagination or part of the many  book of revelations verses I have  dream and physically experienced. It is actually irrelevant to me what another thinks on it anyway. My  experiences are just that mine to  experience and translate for me personally.

GregSticker)))) I am so happy for you that you have made such a wonderful connection and especially one who  connects to Jesus or at least the manifestation of  a Christed energy source.
laura ann
laura ann
Administrators
Administrators

Number of posts : 664
Appreciation Points : 1026
Registration date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down