Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to help a man with no councious,soul and heart

3 posters

Go down

How to help a man with no councious,soul and heart Empty How to help a man with no councious,soul and heart

Post by Animal Spirit March 1st 2014, 6:31 am

Lot's of Spiritual people will say,but no one can exist without a soul,but I can prove them wrong because I have encountered such a being,so the question is..........is he really human,I'm not talking from some ex lol,or anyone I feel bitter towards,I don't harbor negative emotions like that as that can destroy a person by eating away at them. Very Happy
Animal Spirit
Animal Spirit

Female
Number of posts : 55
Appreciation Points : 65
Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

How to help a man with no councious,soul and heart Empty Re: How to help a man with no councious,soul and heart

Post by Aussiepom March 1st 2014, 7:24 am

Interesting topic!   Are you talking about literally 'without a soul'?
Or is the man someone you dislike?   Has this man done harm to you?   Incidently why do you think he has no soul?
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

How to help a man with no councious,soul and heart Empty Re: How to help a man with no councious,soul and heart

Post by Animal Spirit March 1st 2014, 8:54 am

No,this man has done no harm to me,and I always like everyone.........as for literally I feel so,yes.......I have thought to the concept that as a great believer in reincarnation,maybe I'm an old soul who has lived countless lifetimes,therefore during my previous lifetimes I have learned compassion,humanity e.t.c.........maybe this is his first lifetime so yet has to learn these things Very Happy
Animal Spirit
Animal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 1st 2014, 10:31 am

An interesting statement that cannot really be answered; to have no soul then mankind must have created a being that has no soul or heart which is against the law to do.  There is also a possibility of a being who is an alien from another world who has a different physical make up.  A very far fetched possibility is a being that is pure evil which blots out the soul and heart as if they did not have either.

I am curious as to how you came to feel about maybe being an old soul as it interests me as there must be a reason for it

Arbel
Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 1st 2014, 11:48 am

Animal Spirit wrote:No,this man has done no harm to me,and I always like everyone.........as for literally I feel so,yes.......I have thought to the concept that as a great believer in reincarnation,maybe I'm an old soul who has lived countless lifetimes,therefore during my previous lifetimes I have learned compassion,humanity e.t.c.........maybe this is his first lifetime so yet has to learn these things Very Happy
Do you remember any other lifetimes?
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Animal Spirit March 1st 2014, 6:45 pm

Arbel wrote:An interesting statement that cannot really be answered; to have no soul then mankind must have created a being that has no soul or heart which is against the law to do.  There is also a possibility of a being who is an alien from another world who has a different physical make up.  A very far fetched possibility is a being that is pure evil which blots out the soul and heart as if they did not have either.

I am curious as to how you came to feel about maybe being an old soul as it interests me as there must be a reason for it

There are a lot of reasons why I feel like I'm an old soul,the first is the overwhelming feeling of homesickness for the spiritual realms,now don't get me wrong it's not suicidal thoughts,because life is so very precious...........also the feeling of seeing it all before e.g. what's happening in the world and to the world........At a very young age,around five or six having a very wise grown up head on my shoulders,thinking that other children of the same age where childish and there behavior stupid and childish...........just an overpowing feeling of once I've died I'm just too tired to come back again.

I once had a reading from a very talented reader who told me before I was sent back to the earthly plane last time,I didn't want to come back,and only agreed to coming back when my friend at the time agreed to be one of my spirit guides,I can only hazzard a guess as to why I came back,maybe there was unfinished business for me to attend to or lessons to be learned.
Animal Spirit
Animal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Animal Spirit March 1st 2014, 6:54 pm

Aussiepom wrote:
Animal Spirit wrote:No,this man has done no harm to me,and I always like everyone.........as for literally I feel so,yes.......I have thought to the concept that as a great believer in reincarnation,maybe I'm an old soul who has lived countless lifetimes,therefore during my previous lifetimes I have learned compassion,humanity e.t.c.........maybe this is his first lifetime so yet has to learn these things Very Happy
I can remember a few yes.
I was once a begger in the streets of London in Victorian times,my name was Charlotte,and I died from a disease,my best friend was called Jane.
I was a child slave in Roman times,made to go into battle with the Roman Army.
I was once a man,who ran back into a manner house that was on fire to save a child,unfortunately we both died in the fire.
I was once an attendant to a tomb in Egypt where I was to stay at the entrance of the tomb,and was brought food and drink,then I was sealed in the tomb with my deceased master.
Animal Spirit
Animal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 2nd 2014, 4:45 am

Animal Spirit all I can say is thank you for being open about being an old soul and coming back to this world; your statement about what is happening in the world and to the world is very true indeed.  A major point is when you stated you have seen it all before because three times before we have gone through all of this and in this time period this will be the fourth time it has happened.  I think a lot of us would like to go back to our true homes in the spiritual world but there is work to do before we can go back.  In all truth you have confirmed what I suspected with you so a simple question is have you ever heard of a group called the Circle of Remembrance

Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom March 2nd 2014, 5:47 am

Animal Spirit wrote:
Aussiepom wrote:
I was once a begger in the streets of London in Victorian times,my name was Charlotte,and I died from a disease,my best friend was called Jane.
I was once a man,who ran back into a manner house that was on fire to save a child,unfortunately we both died in the fire.
I was once an attendant to a tomb in Egypt where I was to stay at the entrance of the tomb,and was brought food and drink,then I was sealed in the tomb with my deceased master.
Have you ever considered visiting a Hypnotherapist?.......You could write a book about your past lives....
Very interesting indeed....you have had quite few different lives....
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Animal Spirit March 2nd 2014, 7:42 am

Arbel wrote:Animal Spirit all I can say is thank you for being open about being an old soul and coming back to this world; your statement about what is happening in the world and to the world is very true indeed.  A major point is when you stated you have seen it all before because three times before we have gone through all of this and in this time period this will be the fourth time it has happened.  I think a lot of us would like to go back to our true homes in the spiritual world but there is work to do before we can go back.  In all truth you have confirmed what I suspected with you so a simple question is have you ever heard of a group called the Circle of Remembrance

No,I've never heard of this group,but I will look into it,thanks for the information. Very Happy 

Animal Spirit
Animal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Animal Spirit March 2nd 2014, 8:27 am

Aussiepom wrote:
Animal Spirit wrote:
Aussiepom wrote:
Have you ever considered visiting a Hypnotherapist?.......You could write a book about your past lives....
Very interesting indeed....you have had quite few different lives....
No,I tend to relay on past visions I receive.
Animal Spirit
Animal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 2nd 2014, 8:56 am

I doubt that you will find out much about the circle of remembrance because the circle I refer to was in the days of Atlantis but maybe the information I have put below might jog your subconscious mind

And in that day shall the circle of remembrance again be seen and recognised by those who shall be incarnate at the beginning of the Aquarian age, the eye of understanding shall again come unto them and they shall be fully ready to redeem this their promise unto me, for the enlightenment of mankind.  Their vision shall be opened, that they shall see strange scenes and peoples, which shall strengthen their memories so that they shall again remember their work for me, which they have volunteered to do in this my fair Atlantis.  For unto those who are incarnate on earth at that time, shall this land of mysteries be shrouded in the mists of antiquity of which man shall know very little, and even that, which he shall lead himself to suppose shall be based for the most part on probabilities and hypotheses. 

Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Animal Spirit March 2nd 2014, 11:21 am

Arbel wrote:I doubt that you will find out much about the circle of remembrance because the circle I refer to was in the days of Atlantis but maybe the information I have put below might jog your subconscious mind

And in that day shall the circle of remembrance again be seen and recognised by those who shall be incarnate at the beginning of the Aquarian age, the eye of understanding shall again come unto them and they shall be fully ready to redeem this their promise unto me, for the enlightenment of mankind.  Their vision shall be opened, that they shall see strange scenes and peoples, which shall strengthen their memories so that they shall again remember their work for me, which they have volunteered to do in this my fair Atlantis.  For unto those who are incarnate on earth at that time, shall this land of mysteries be shrouded in the mists of antiquity of which man shall know very little, and even that, which he shall lead himself to suppose shall be based for the most part on probabilities and hypotheses. 

I must admit,I am  sure I have heard these words before,they do seem to have a deep meaning for me. Very Happy  Thumb 

Animal Spirit
Animal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel March 2nd 2014, 12:16 pm

Every thing is about remembrance of who and what we are and where we come from; in the days of Atlantis some people volunteered to reincarnated back to this world in this time period.  The work that is to be done is the completion of the divine plan of the living God and the enlightenment of the human race

Arbel
Arbel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down