Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Renewal of Spring

4 posters

Go down

The Renewal of Spring Empty The Renewal of Spring

Post by Spirit-Being March 18th 2009, 3:50 pm

Today on my way to work my mind was wandering off somewhere, when all of a sudden i looked down and saw Many small Light & Dark purpled flowers spread across the grass, they were so Beautiful it put a smile on my face flower Sometimes i forget how Beautiful this world (Nature) can actually be. New Life is almost here.

Many Blessings
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Renewal of Spring Empty Re: The Renewal of Spring

Post by Wind-Dancer March 19th 2009, 1:03 pm

spring is awesome, a time for renewal for the world and ourselves. wintertime seems to cause us to close ourselves from the world. the rebirth in spring causes us to come alive again basically. i love spring.
Wind-Dancer
Wind-Dancer
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 673
Hobbies : gardening, cooking, painting, fishing, reading
Tell us about yourself : Im half cherokee and half irish.Im very proud of my heritage. Im a rebel at heart.
Appreciation Points : 931
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spirit-Being April 1st 2012, 11:06 pm

Yes the trees are budding Tree Hug

~Love, Light, Blessings~
Spirit-Being
Spirit-Being
Founder
Founder

Male
Number of posts : 2293
Hobbies : Reading, Creating Things, Music, Meditating, and Being a part of Nature
Appreciation Points : 2727
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla2 April 2nd 2012, 3:16 am

Spirit-Being, I am so alive right now. I am truly in tune with my garden, the greenery and new life springing from my trees, the wild birds all going about there different duties, making up there nests. The garden has been very hectic lately with its goings on, and so alive. This is truly a magical phase I am going through. The strange thing is, this happens every year, but for some strange reason, I am noticing it more this year, for the very first time.
Vanilla2
Vanilla2
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 1209
Appreciation Points : 1613
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mia April 2nd 2012, 3:30 am

Vanilla2 wrote:Spirit-Being, I am so alive right now. I am truly in tune with my garden, the greenery and new life springing from my trees, the wild birds all going about there different duties, making up there nests. The garden has been very hectic lately with its goings on, and so alive. This is truly a magical phase I am going through. The strange thing is, this happens every year, but for some strange reason, I am noticing it more this year, for the very first time.

That is lovely!

Spring is my favourite season ...... I absolutely love spring ...... and its my birthday month and I get to go to Glastonbury again he he he
mia
Administrators
Administrators

Female
Number of posts : 983
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1363
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content