doodles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

doodles

Post by laura ann on August 14th 2013, 9:15 pm

over the years I often just sit and idle doodle.. I over time noticed they almost took on some kind of sacred geometric etching  type things. I just  let them flow. No preset plan or pattern. Just  however they ended up becoming  on their own. Sorta along the lines  of an automatic writing or art piece.

I have thrown hundreds away. But  once years ago saw a woman who had a website where she  showed her paintings and so many of them were almost duplicates of my doodles.

I learned  from her they are in some way  connected to  our minds . That our mind sees them and it  opens  a portal or  dimension in our minds.
I dug through some of o my old art stuff and found  some I still had .

will share some to show and  who knows maybe will click something  in your  heads as well.

laura ann

Number of posts : 739
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: doodles

Post by laura ann on August 14th 2013, 9:17 pm

laura ann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on August 14th 2013, 9:19 pm

I actually after about 8 years have found the personal meaning  of this one just yesterday.
laura ann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel on August 15th 2013, 11:12 am

For some reason I have a familiar feeling about your doodling but cannot appear to bring anything forward concerning them

Bill

Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on August 15th 2013, 11:26 am

Similiar to Inspired writing,Laura ann.    
I used to attend a class on another site many moons ago and we all had to write whatever came into our minds.
There was about six of us and we just wrote what came.    Surprisingly how alike our writings were in content and subject.

Joan xx
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on August 15th 2013, 11:39 am

sorry guys just realized had  sta rted  a similar thread a while back when I first came here first time around lol on these so is a duplicate.
I apologize profusely.
there are more of them here

http://www.spiritsjourney.net/t1696-doodles-beccame-sacred-geometry?highlight=doodles

a haven't done any for some time..may have to  see what appears now
especially since I have so much more understanings of things .
did most of them when worked midnight shift and trying to stay awake lol
nothing on tv during middle of night  but stuff that will surely kill all your  brain cells lol

thanks for oyur nice owrds.

just another way spirit works with us and through us
.even when we don't have a clue they are.
was years before I realized what they were.
laura ann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 15th 2013, 1:13 pm

I think it not always the result that is important but
the actual doing.I love doodling just for some inner
satisfaction.
But it is fun trying to see a story in them.Never
know what secrets can be discovered.
Thanks for the pictures
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 15th 2013, 11:39 pm

I would like to offer a few thoughts on the second doodle from the top.
The first thing that strikes me is the fish like appearance.
Which just in itself is very rich in mythology and symbolism.

The next thing is how Laura has taken a very simple geometric shape and has constructed a complex design,which parallels creation and evolution on Earth.

There is in the overall design an emergence occurring.This emergence is very much steplike.Each completed step allowing for something new to emerge.
The whole design seems to express a deep yearning to emerge or even escape to a higher place.
But one can see that this higher place is a very simple place.Just a horizontal line and a few vertical ones.

Overall in the wholeness of the doodle
I feel a real desire to simplify .This simplifying could be in a way is an inner need for a simple type of Divinity or maybe Life.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on August 16th 2013, 12:01 am

very very profound observations Stephen

it truly is very simple  up there indeed lol
we all in our ascension start to purge unwanted items, people, characteristcs etc that no longer serve us.

hence your  words of simplifier life etc  make so much sense
also notice he two eyes and their vortexs..clearly my right brain left brain seeing past and future abilities as  a seer.

then   notice  the stair again.
even when get to  crown and upper chambers we must still learn and ascend up those stairs to get to the lighter more heavenly plane of existence.
I then noticed which I had not seen  before.
at the very top is two  looks almost like  beings / animal /creatures  facing each other.
possible  twin conjoining perhaps.
I may have to finally believe I may have one as the whole subject has gotten on my nerves over the years from everyone saying
help me find my twin,, heisi my soulmate, they are the same thing when I knew they were not.

so this has me  now going hmmmmmmmmmmm

thank you for your astute analogy of this one...
makes so much sense and  gives me more clarity on it..
laura ann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 16th 2013, 12:54 am

Dear Laura,
Oh.I just enjoyed thinking about it.Was over a cup of coffee.
Doodles are very revealing,are they not?
We find so much of our hidden selves in them and of
course it is an endless type of finding as we all are
changing all the time.
By the way what I say reveals so much about myself as well.
Very much a joint effort.
You need to be thanked for first doing the doodles and for posting them.
Thanks
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on August 16th 2013, 8:54 pm

thanks from one doodler to another doodler
laura ann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 17th 2013, 7:20 am

You are welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 18th 2013, 6:54 pm

I first read your post then answered it as I looked at each drawing. Then I read our other member's replies. 

My internet is down and I have to use the library until they get it fixed.
You must love Zentangles too Wink
I love doodling when I can find time. Yours are unique.

First photo………………………………………………

Is the back of a woman’s head  that is adorned with gemstones…..and the bottom of the photo is the embellishment on her dress that you can’t see on her. The top of her head adornment is a diamond or crystal that is bringing her to enlightenment. Lemurian or Atlantan. It’s kind of fuzzy so I can’t see detail.

Second photo………………………………………………

Looks like an object that has to do with the crystal grid or gridline connections. Some type of amplifier for the crystals. could also be a pyramid on top and what’s below the earth below that.

Third photo………………………………………………

Is the back of the head of a man…..he is looking towards a mountain valley.
Or it is him in meditation with sound waves flowing from ear to ear and universal energy coming into his crown Chakra.

Fourth photo………………………………………………

Bottom represents mother earth’s gemstones that all have individual purpose (note the different designs in each quadrant. The four triangles in the center represent N/S/E/W and are all joining in the center to unite. The left and right sides are the north and south poles that drive the N/S/E/W.

Above that in the center.....is a box that has the two half circles reversed that show that the gemstones were placed within the earth to help with the ying/yang of energy that envelopes the earth. See the negative lines on the bottom ½ circle and the harmonizing circles large and small. The pos/neg.

The sides of the drawing are musical notes of the universe. When heard, they are the song of earth to the people to open their heart to LOVE .

The center cross lines are the earth’s grid.

Above that in the center are grids on the earth that are in need mother earth’s healing of heart which you can see the tip of the heart is toughing with love. 

The heart represents the heart chakra that connects with enlightenment.

The left circle inside the heart is the love for the medicine wheel.

The right circle represents the blessings given mother earth for love of life on 
this planet.

They look like seeing eyes also.
Then there is the star of enlightenment on top that overlooks the earth (top circle)

You can look at the overall drawing also as the vertical chakra alignment.

Bill – it looks like the drawings in the “Book of Truth” LOL
Unfortunately I don’t have a photo to compare.
The photos are online; I saw them.

Your picture “symbols” from your higher self Wink remind me of the a message I got on my arm during astral travel/dreaming one night. I was with Lindaru over there and I looked at my right arm and saw writing on it but I could not understand it. Symbols, maybe Greek; not sure……or Egyptian!

GREAT POST – LAURA ANN ……….Smile
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

View user profile http://atouchofheart-poetry.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on August 19th 2013, 7:25 am

lovely Deb..

.everyone will see within them what it is they need to see for them selfs

I liked what you saw very much.
laura ann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 19th 2013, 7:56 am

Thanks Laura Ann. 

I had fun with it.
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

View user profile http://atouchofheart-poetry.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum