the dragonfly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the dragonfly

Post by laura ann on August 14th 2013, 9:07 pm

Today as I sat sat at a drive in window  with my sis getting her husband lunch as he was playing   house husband for me. I had a dragonfly swoop the car. just as I said to my sis   'ohh you missed it'.. it returned. We both saw it. I said 'ooohh must be a message for one of us'  She is also gifted but represses her gifts.

It almost sat  on the windshield. Normally they appear near  water yet no water anywhere near where we were. this one was golden in color.

It swooped again and then  I knew definately a message and then remembered a little thing I wrote several years ago.
===================

DRAGONFLY

I have been watching a gorgeous dragonfly for several weeks now. Of course I am assuming she is a message totem animal for me but the more I study her movements and her meaning the more I realize the Dragonfly should become the Highly Spiritual Persons symbolic picture. A symbol recognized around the world that says I am a Highly Sensitive and I am a Spiritual Person so treat me as such.

This symbol should be a bumper sticker or a window decal for all of us. I sat and watched this amazing creature fly forward, backward, up, down, and sideways. She made figure eights in the air and spirals. She flitted and fluttered side to side. And she zoomed past making sure to catch my eye. At times I could only see two of her wings and at others it was as if all four wings were all going in different directions at different speeds.

When she flew into the light she almost glowed. As if she was sending hope and renewal energy in the air. I was totally exhausted watching her as she never ever stopped. She was a pretty good size as dragonflies go. So I am going to guess she had a little age on her to carry around.

I do know the irridescence to dragonfly wings comes with age and wisdom. This also made me think of the characteristics of Spiritual people and how so many stories are struggles to survive and lifes turmoil. So with maturity the  spiritual light and iridescence starts to shine through, as we gain wisdom and knowledge of who we truly are inside and out just like the dragonflies wings.

I looked her up in the totem guide books and if one has dragonfly totems you have magic and mystery. And at birth dragonflies start life in the Water then move to the air. Don't we humans start the same way nestled in the watery fluid sac  and  then we learn to soar day by day, year after year after we first intake the substance air.

Since water represents the emotional body and air represents the mental body dragonfly magic must help us to balance the space between our thoughts and our emotions. How spiritual does that sound to you? And those with dragonfly energy impart emotion, we feel things deeply, and then respond with deep passion. Once again can you equate that with the typical spiritual people you know.

I am taking my seeing this dragonfly as a validation for me personally that yes I am definately a highly spiritual  and sensitive person as well. And I do believe we all need to adapt the dragonfly and her magic as our HSP symbol for the world to see.

I would proudly place a dragonfly symbol bumper sticker on my car how about you?

Laura ann
====================
Moral of my story is.. I knew it was  a validation  to my water connection and to something  I have been dealing with  in this  new influx of energy in this moons astral cycle. I got  a kiss and a thank you, job well done   from the heavens to day.
laura ann

Number of posts : 739
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the dragonfly

Post by Guest on August 15th 2013, 7:48 am

Dear Laura,
A lovely bit of inspired writing.You are the seeming recipient 
of tremendous creative energy.
Thank you for posting it and thank you for sharing.
Stephen
OH yes I would gladly put a dragonfly sticker on my car,if I had one.
Will my bike do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on August 15th 2013, 11:39 am

I haven't seen a dragonfly for years.   I wonder what has happened to them?
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on August 15th 2013, 11:45 am

Sit outside Joan will see them..lol...

Stephen..  any mode of transportation I think will work.. I no longer have  a car either...I have been blessed with many beautiful gifts..some better then others..all creative outlets  of repressed garbage lol

Idea☺☻
stick it to  your rump and wiggle while  you walk:   affraid   Jog 
hmmm my little girl wants to  play today I see rflho
mus t move on before I get in  Mia switch trouble..lol lol
laura ann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on August 15th 2013, 12:26 pm

You're being naughty,Laura ann.......Duck 

Hugs
Joan x
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on August 15th 2013, 1:00 pm

A dragonfly on my "rump" as the lady calls it.Is a nice idea.
I plan to start a new fashion for 70 years old.Reach 70 get a dragonfly on
"rump".
Joan you get two dragonflies.Laura you will have to wait,you are too young and beautiful
and anyway you are already a dragonfly.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on August 15th 2013, 4:12 pm

Joanie)))))   girl.. throws pillow back Love It 

from the girl who is thinking of opening a corral gate and riding  a horse.  hmmmmmm...naughty recognizes naughty  Praise 

Stephen)))) you also crack me up.... er ummm  MIA((((((((((((( No 
Stephen has both hands on Joanies 'rump' cheeks  Thumb 

I think he is just seeing if  she looks good walking away since we all watched him wiggle while he walked...  Stir the Pot  

80 is he new 40 and 70 the new 30

me I am still in my 20's so look out .. still full of Rainbow Giving Flowers
laura ann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mia on August 15th 2013, 4:50 pm

Laura wrote:I would proudly place a dragonfly symbol bumper sticker on my car how about you?

I have a pentacle, a witch and faery stickers on my car.
I would love  dragonfly,  dragon,  angel,  bee,  butterfly and  unicorn stickers too

LMAO at you lot ......... I am too tired to join in zzzzzzz

mia
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 977
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1355
Registration date : 2009-05-16

View user profile http://miasjourney.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on August 16th 2013, 12:08 am

wooooo hoooooooooooo

Mia didn't bring her switch with her..
were in the clear lollol   Amen 

well at least till she wakes up and reads again then decides to spank...er ummmm  Joannie rflho.. Tears  Razz 

I am standing in my innocent face box.. just grinning with delight Very Happy
laura ann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top