My Last Lifetime

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Last Lifetime

Post by Arbel on August 12th 2013, 2:02 pm

In my last lifetime which was in the 1920s I became a trance medium and my guide used me as a channel to write certain things which included a book.† Below is some information that was channelled at that time and in this time period it is a continuation for me of the 1920s even though I am not a trance medium in this lifetime

Bill

†† A Word Of Thanks
† --------------------------
† Thanks be unto those among you my beloved who have striven to help him who is my fathers word unto the nations of the earth for the great and glorious day of Aquarius who has also acted as my house in which I have set down the my Book of Truth.††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
Many of you have helped consciously, and many unconsciously, some have appeared unto themselves and unto others to have afforded more than their fellows.† I say unto you that you have all had your appointed tasks to do, and to the all-seeing eye of the Father-Mother-Son God your lights shine forth with equal brilliance.† Therefore I say unto you strive not within yourselves and say: what shall be my particular advancement in the eyes of my fellows? Nay but give glory unto the Father-Mother God that you have been privileged to help in his divine plan.† Great has been your work but much greater is to follow, see to it one and all that my words fall not on barren soil.
Explain where explanation is needed and draw the attention of those who have not seen and are still blind.† For I say unto you the time in which to repent draws to a close, be not therefore puffed up but drink of that offered knowledge which alone can lead to God the Father-Mother.† For any other course can only end in final and everlasting obliteration for those who strive not to understand, but continue to misuse the divine gift of free will.

†Osiris.

Arbel

Number of posts : 241
Appreciation Points : 316
Registration date : 2013-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Last Lifetime

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 13th 2013, 12:28 am

That was really good reading. I really felt the meaning to your post. †

What is the book you wrote in your past life in the 1920's? Can you share it?†
Do I have this right?†http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osiris

I would love to read more. That is really great that you found this information out.†
At what time in your life did you find this out?†
How did you find this out? Hypnosis? Another medium telling you?†

I've always wanted to know what my past lives were. I mean really know. Not assuming but actuality.†
I get a lot of validations when spirit has presented things to me. I listen to my self and experiences around my being.†
I try not to take anything for granted. The most simple experience can have the most profound connection to one's reason for being.......

More Please SmileSmileSmileWink
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : Iím a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

View user profile http://atouchofheart-poetry.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 13th 2013, 12:29 am

I just got the chills reading this back. One of my validations from spirit Wink
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : Iím a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel on August 13th 2013, 5:19 am

The book Deb was called the Book of Truth which is now out of print and even second hand it can cost a lot of money; I have actually wrote that book out by hand but had to leave the photos out of it. In this lifetime someone told me to read this book and with luck it was in the library and when I did read it I had come home; at that time I was of the age of being 50.† The book itself is a very far fetched spiritual book and I knew I had to have it so I wrote it out by hand never knowing why at the time.† I can send you a download of the hand written book Deb but I would need you email address so if you want it send me a PM with your address †

Bill

Arbel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 14th 2013, 12:58 am

WOW! I knew that was it. I posted that name in another post (which you have also acknowledged).†

That's really great Bill and by hand!†How many pages was it by hand.†
Curious; can't you type it up and reprint it somehow?†
No way they would know it was your original book but have you looked into getting it reprinted?†
That is very exciting. Wow! To know you were the author of a book written in the 20's and in a prior life.

I'm sure you have researched yourself and know all about him. If you don't mind I would like to research him (you) also. LOL That sounds weird. (I'm going to do research on someone's past life) I actually love researching. I did so with my birthmother in 85' and found her in 5 days.†

I'll go and read the other post you answered.†

And YES I would be honored †Mr. HC Randal to have a hand written copy of your amazing book. I will read it also.†
I will PM you my email address. atouchofheart @ .... is my full email address (get too many emails about sewing/embroidery) but I will give you one I recently started that only has friends on it.†

Still curious why you did not type it up.†

Thanks so much for posting this personal information.†

There is a woman who wrote a book on her past life. I have not read it yet but someday will. Cold creek or something like that.†

googling this I found this....
[url=http://www.amazon.ca/s?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=H.C. randall-stevens&search-alias=books-ca]http://www.amazon.ca/s?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=H.C.%20Randall-Stevens&search-alias=books-ca[/url]

who is†
[b class="lrg bold" style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 1.5em;"]Teachings of Osiris[/b]†by Peter Miles and H. C. Randall-Stevens (Sep 1 1997)
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbel on August 14th 2013, 4:11 am

Hi Deb

†††††††††††† Actually I found the book of truth on Amazon and it was second hand but in good condition but before I received that book I had already written it out by hand. of 104 pages,† †What happened to me happened to early where that book was concerned as I was not supposed to read it until the Age of Aquarius.

I have never researched about H C Randall as the past has gone into history but as far as I know I think he was a singer

Bill

Arbel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 14th 2013, 9:10 am

Ok, thanks Bill.
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum