spiritual WHIRLWIND meditation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spiritual WHIRLWIND meditation

Post by laura ann on August 11th 2013, 5:39 am

The Spiritual Whirlwind Meditation

The purpose of this meditation is to clear all the unwanted psychic debris, negative thought forms, and stagnant energy from your auric field.

†Some of this debris comes from your daily living, and also comes from the Triangulation Meditation clearing.

The spiritual whirlwind, or vortex, is a living psychic reality of your soul.

You can watch it come down from the soul once it has been activated.

Visualize the tip of the lowest point of the funnel in your antakarana, which is the bridge of light on which we travel to higher dimensions.

Let your soul determine the size, color, and speed at which it moves.

The idea is to have this spiritual whirlwind move downward through your crown chakra and then through your entire auric field, cleansing away all the psychic debris of a lower octave and taking it deep into the center of the Earth, where it drops the debris, ceases to move, and disappears.

Be sure to visualize the spiritual whirlwind wide enough to encompass your physical body and entire auric field.

A new spiritual whirlwind must be invoked each time you want to clear yourself. Invoke from three to seven whirlwinds each time you do this meditation.

†It is recommended that you do this meditation to start your day, after work, and before bed to keep yourself clear.

1. Say the Soul Mantra three times.
Soul Mantra

I am the Monad, I am the Soul
I am the Light Divine
I am Love, I am Will
I am Fixed Design

2. Visualize the spiritual whirlwind high above your head with its funnel tip in your antakarana and say
†"In the wisdom of the soul, I invoke the spiritual vortex".

3. Watch it or visualize it moving down through your field and then into the earth.

4. Call forth and invoke as many spiritual whirlwinds as you need until you feel clear.

Usually three to five minutes is enough.

The following meditations are freely given by The Living Light Foundation and may be done daily in order to clear and strengthen your lightbody.

Meditations for Widening and Clearing the Central Canal and Building the Antakarana
The central canal refers to the column of energy that extends from the base of the spine to the top of the head. It has been referred to as the chakra column.

The antakarana is the bridge of light, or lighted way, on which we travel to higher dimensions. It connects the individual on Earth with their soul and continues all the way to the Godhead.
It is through the central canal and the antakarana that the soul and spiritual energies can flow down to the individual.
†A wide, clear, well-built antakarana and central canal allows one to be filled with the Light of Spirit at the slightest request. A small amount of focused work will bring fantastic results.

Last edited by laura ann on August 11th 2013, 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
laura ann

Number of posts : 739
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: spiritual WHIRLWIND meditation

Post by laura ann on August 11th 2013, 5:41 am

then add the† next step† if needed
=============================

Imagine six inches above your head is a beautiful golden ball of light.

Picture it descending at a diagonal angle in front of your chakras.
Imagine this golden ball of light descending down to your crown chakra.

It disappears inside your crown chakra purging away all old emotions, old tension, any negativity or cords that are connected.

See it slowly purging away all darkness, impurities and blemishes.

Imagine it cleansing the chakra thoroughly and then watch it as it slides back up to the same position six inches above your head.

Next is the third eye chakra, imagine the golden ball of light to descend in front of your third eye chakra.

See it disappearing inside the third eye chakra, notice the same happening as impurities and blemishes are being swept away by the golden light.

Focus as it does the same with the crown chakra after its finished cleansing it once again, free of old.

Focus as it ascends back to the position six inches above your head.

†Next step is the throat chakra.

This star can clear any blockages within your chakras too.

Repeat the same instructions as before as it washes away all blockages, deeply cleansing your throat chakra.

Focus as it ascends back up through the third eye chakra & the crown chakra to its position.

Next is the heart chakra.........follow the star as it descends in front of your heart chakra, being drawn as if on an invisible thread of energy.

The star enters your heart chakra and cleanses it from any impurities, anything that should not be there leaving you feeling perfectly balanced and at peace with yourself.

†Watch as this star ascends up to its position through the rest of the chakras still purging away the old energies.... watch as it cleanses itself by shining brightly.

It descends again along the invisible thread of energy heading in the direction of your solar plexus chakra, slowly but surely clearing and cleansing away old stuff that has hindered your pathway, balancing your energies so that you feel much clearer & cleansed.

Focus as it slowly ascends up through the other chakras still purging and detoxifying you, focus as the star shines brightly. Repeat the same for the sacral chakra and the root chakra.

When you have finished this exercise, take a sip of water to reground yourself and center yourself.

Invision a whirlwind also swirling around yoru body.

Focus on this whirlwind and watch as it descends over you, fully cleansing your energy fields inside out.

Both of these exercises are associated with the healing energies.

But Iíve found them helpful for cleansing meditations too.

Remember as always to take sips of water and thank any healing energy guides for helping you with this exercise today!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mia on August 11th 2013, 5:47 am

This is similar to the Violet Flame or Silver Violet Flame as it's called now.

mia
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 977
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1355
Registration date : 2009-05-16

View user profile http://miasjourney.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by laura ann on August 11th 2013, 8:49 am

I agree.. I think a lot of them hold a lot of the same elements.

This particular meditation is more of† a cleansing †and clearing† type† instead of† a connecting to source or guides or higher self type meditation.

This one †can really get† a person†† centered to where their energy flow escellates
laura ann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 18th 2013, 7:17 pm

Thank you for that meditation Laura Ann.
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : Iím a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

View user profile http://atouchofheart-poetry.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum