Auras

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Auras

Post by sunmystic on July 10th 2013, 12:58 pm

ATouchofHeart wrote:That's amazing Stephen. You and John are so full of wisdom; experience and just a delight to read you posts. When I read your possts I feel like I'm reading the text of a highly evolved spiritual beings. Sent here for the purpose of sharing the wisdom. But you are.....that is the purpose here.

You really have a connection.
Do you think you just remember your dreams of being in spirit better than the average bear? (human)

Glad I saw this before hitting the sack. I will contemplate on this amazing post.

Thanks for sharing Stephen.

Deb, I was born with the abilities that I have, they came with my genetic package. Over the years it has been just a matter of training them and controlling them. When I was six I asked my mother about what do about other people hearing your thoughts. She said that nobody can hear your thoughts, so I quit worrying about it. Later I discovered that she was wrong Smile women can hear/feel a mans thoughts. That ability seems to, more or less, come with the normal territory of being a women. Love, john

Last edited by sunmystic on July 10th 2013, 1:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 10th 2013, 1:26 pm

skfarblum wrote:Dear John,
I have no problem with your "rambling".I find what you have written very interesting.
When I wrote what I did ,I had no knowledge of the history of Isis,Gaia and the Tree of Life.
I see a line or a path running from the Tree of Life through to Sat Mat yoga.
It confirms very nicely for me that I fit the path I tread.If one does not fit the path
it will throw one off it.The path of course being one's own soul's image which is in growth,somewhat
like how the acorn grows to be oak tree.
So I am very grateful for this information.
Thanks ever so much
Stephen

Raise your arms and feel the wings, then move the golden sphere forward until it sits in front of your forehead and then move it upward and outward at a 45 degree angle toward the heavens. The golden sphere is the "source" and when you are connected to it you draw life energy from it to you and you are filling or being filled with life energy. It is basically manna from Heaven so to speak. If you sit under the tall spreading "tree of life" with your back up against the trunk of the tree and look upward and outward to the single golden fruit that is hanging off the lower outer edge of the branches of the tree, that fruit is the "source" and the tree is the Goddess Mother. The "source" is also a gift from God the Father in "Fae" tradition because the light from The Father nourishes the Mother so that She can nourish us through the "source" should we choose to partake. Of course because these days nobody knows about it, nobody partakes Smile. Love, john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 10th 2013, 1:40 pm

Footnote: If you sit under the "Tree" with your back against the "Tree" and raise your arms as in your avatar picture and feel the wings, you will become the "Tree" as well as being nourished by the "source". Becoming the "Tree" is where the powers and the abilities of the "Fae" came from and being nourished by the "source" was why they were extremely long lived. john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 10th 2013, 1:43 pm

sunmystic wrote:
ATouchofHeart wrote:That's amazing Stephen. You and John are so full of wisdom; experience and just a delight to read you posts. When I read your possts I feel like I'm reading the text of a highly evolved spiritual beings. Sent here for the purpose of sharing the wisdom. But you are.....that is the purpose here.

You really have a connection.
Do you think you just remember your dreams of being in spirit better than the average bear? (human)

Glad I saw this before hitting the sack. I will contemplate on this amazing post.

Thanks for sharing Stephen.

Deb, I was born with the abilities that I have, they came with my genetic package. Over the years it has been just a matter of training them and controlling them. When I was six I asked my mother about what do about other people hearing your thoughts. She said that nobody can hear your thoughts, so I quit worrying about it. Later I discovered that she was wrong Smile women can hear/feel a mans thoughts. That ability seems to, more or less, come with the normal territory of being a women. Love, john

Wow John, that was great. However that is what your mom knew at the time.

Loved your replies to Stephen.

I will try posting my saved text again. My internet closed on me.
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I知 a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

View user profile http://atouchofheart-poetry.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 10th 2013, 1:44 pm

Thank youStephen
And I deeply appreciate your kind words also.

I remember John stating that you are humble....
I feel it's ok to share....spirit wants us to share our experiences; I really feel that. That may be why they put me where I work today.

Two amazing shares with work yesterday I have to log.

But today I slept in..... should have been at work at 7am but work at 7:35. So I'm taking the day off.

I have things I can do today anyway.

Yesterday .... My office partner who is male and in his 40's. He told me at lunch yesterday that he grew up in Compton CA (rough area years back - not as bad now I think- due to drive-by's and gangs in his school) He also told me that he lost his younger brother to a drive by shooting. A car of gang members drove by and shot him in the head.

After lunch we were back to work and I gave him a piece of paper with a website on it which was the site for "Your Soul's Plan" and "Your Soul's Gift" told him in time he may be interested in looking into it. Only when and if he was ready. He's not spiritual. I mentioned that if his believe became stronger in his brother's spirit that he is indeed alive and well back home in his spiritual essence that he could have dreams of him. That believing takes down that steel wall of disbelief in life after or even the wall of grief.

I gave him a book I had in my purse......I didn't know why I brought it with me yesterday; never have time to read at work and it barely fit in my purse.

But it was for him.....spirit wanted me to share it with him. I did and opened it up to Heath Ledger's page. Sylvia Browne channeled her spirit guide Francine to give accounts of crossing of the "rich and famous. (I posted this elsewhere - sorry its a dupe)

My office partner was engrossed in it. He could not put it down. He gave it back and said..."Wow - that is really interesting"

Even though I share all my "connections" with him and his eyes roll I am planting the seed of spiritual belief. Lighting that candle of hope.....sometimes it takes a fire to get people to think about another possible reality.

I've done my part and feel comfortable. Now, spirit can take over.

Thanks again Stephen for being a wonderful kindhearted, soul that loves to share his experiences. You and John and everyone else here.......

It is quite comforting to have a place to go to learn and share.

Others who came with me here thought this place wasn't busy enough to join or stay and post.

I think it's great. I love it here. The level of wisdom here with the several who post is more wisdom that you will get walking down the street. I've learn a lot just being here for a few months.

Most often a ...... Smidgeon is better than Gluttony.

Stephen...........by the way. What do the dragons you have seen look like? I see them often in the clouds......They have long faces; much longer than the movie....."The Never Ending Story" http://www.neverendingstory.com/images/Image099.jpg loved that dragon. (looks like a dog)

Dragons I see in clouds....are smoother looking not all firery like on google images or the gaming images.

I only see the face, not yet any of the spiky things on their head, necks and back. They are not fierce looking but beautiful elongated images that resemble a dragon.

this is a pretty image
http://celestexvi.tripod.com/whitegrl.jpg

Someone is giving this impression of a dragon in clouds. http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Earth/Eyes/DragonB498w.jpg

The ones I see don't look like that. But they could be.

Longer faces than this
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/i/2011/165/3/8/dragon_in_sunset_by_perilousrealms-d3iw6yp.jpg

http://celestexvi.tripod.com/whitegrl.jpg
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I知 a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 10th 2013, 1:50 pm

It's not rambling.........its sharing wisdom Thank You

And I love it also.

Must run right now.

My daughter told me yesterday that she would like to sew baby dresses and blankets to sell online. She just came back from town with a pattern!!.

Mind you, she has sewn very little.....but I'm excited to announce that she and I are going to do it together.
I will sew baby blankets and personalized and maybe a few other things and I am going to teach her how to do it
She never wanted to do it before.......it's a mother/daughter thing!!!Praise I'm excited!!! Been researching where to get certain fabric online as reasonable as LA Garment District. Don't like to drive to Los Angeles.

I had this book "how to sell and market your goods online" and pulled it out last night.

Later...
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 10th 2013, 2:35 pm

Deb it makes me happy that you are here and I enjoy the things that you are posting and share also! You are loved! john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 10th 2013, 2:54 pm

Eating From the Tree of Life

Another footnote: Another way of partaking of the fruit of the "Tree of Life" is to, in your mind's eye, reach up and pick the golden fruit "off" the "tree" and then see and feel yourself slowly eating it and swallowing it and tasting the taste off it (a new one will appear in the place of the old one when the fruit is picked). The more that one does this the more they will be filled with "life force". And if you wish to do this and do do it, over time you will begin to notice positive changes in the way that you feel both physically and mentally. john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 11th 2013, 12:22 am

sunmystic wrote:Deb it makes me happy that you are here and I enjoy the things that you are posting and share also! You are loved! john

Sorry!!! I pushed the wrong button (report to admin Hug that's you!!)

Thank you for the kind words. I love it here. Don't plan on going anywhere.
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 11th 2013, 12:53 am

sunmystic wrote:Eating From the Tree of Life

Another footnote: Another way of partaking of the fruit of the "Tree of Life" is to, in your mind's eye, reach up and pick the golden fruit "off" the "tree" and then see and feel yourself slowly eating it and swallowing it and tasting the taste off it (a new one will appear in the place of the old one when the fruit is picked). The more that one does this the more they will be filled with "life force". And if you wish to do this and do do it, over time you will begin to notice positive changes in the way that you feel both physically and mentally. john

I Visualize My "Tree of Life" The tree that is waiting for me through the landscape and pastures of harmonic beauty.
The grasses dance in perfect harmony to the energy the tree shares as it lines up with beams that radiate off the planets of home.
The tree is full, bountiful and pleasing to look at. It is lush with dark green leaves that glisten in the moonlight.
Its light radiates each of the leaf veins from the loving energy of the universe; vibrating in anticipation of the next interconnection.

My tree awaits my scheduled picking one of the gold fruits off the tree each night
From that golden fruit - I slowly take within my grasp it's golden energy of light.
I take a bite and with each bite I swallow and taste the richness of the universe and the gifts it has for me from the sweetness of My Tree of Life
As I reach for the next golden fruit the following night as I reminisce on the new fruit that has replaced the fruit I removed the prior night.
It glows with newness and vitality just waiting for the healing energy of my grasp.
Each golden fruit that I take in leaves me with a note of remembrance.
As I fill myself each night with these golden notes; I slowly gather the wisdom need to fulfill the my page of destiny that emulates into a full composition in time.
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 11th 2013, 1:21 am

Thats lovely Deb.
The dragon I encountered represented an inner
personal fear I was called to confront.It was dark,formidable and
frightening.I suppose the better word would be monster rather than dragon.
I saw the dragons in the pictures you posted.Very nice.
Regards
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 11th 2013, 1:25 am

sunmystic wrote:
skfarblum wrote:Dear John,
I have no problem with your "rambling".I find what you have written very interesting.
When I wrote what I did ,I had no knowledge of the history of Isis,Gaia and the Tree of Life.
I see a line or a path running from the Tree of Life through to Sat Mat yoga.
It confirms very nicely for me that I fit the path I tread.If one does not fit the path
it will throw one off it.The path of course being one's own soul's image which is in growth,somewhat
like how the acorn grows to be oak tree.
So I am very grateful for this information.
Thanks ever so much
Stephen

Raise your arms and feel the wings, then move the golden sphere forward until it sits in front of your forehead and then move it upward and outward at a 45 degree angle toward the heavens. The golden sphere is the "source" and when you are connected to it you draw life energy from it to you and you are filling or being filled with life energy. It is basically manna from Heaven so to speak. If you sit under the tall spreading "tree of life" with your back up against the trunk of the tree and look upward and outward to the single golden fruit that is hanging off the lower outer edge of the branches of the tree, that fruit is the "source" and the tree is the Goddess Mother. The "source" is also a gift from God the Father in "Fae" tradition because the light from The Father nourishes the Mother so that She can nourish us through the "source" should we choose to partake. Of course because these days nobody knows about it, nobody partakes Smile. Love, john
This is great John.I will need to work on integrating this into my meditation.
Thanks
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 11th 2013, 9:37 am

Ok, I understand Stephen.
Interesting.
May I share something with you. It in no way is meant to compare your experience and my husband's cousin's boy.

After the death of this boy's father he got on drugs really bad. I'd be driving up the road and he was staying at a house that was built for them years back. Not a good think for him to live alone. He would run out in front of my car trying to get me to run him over. I called him mother and she was aware. He was put in a hospital for 5150 patients many times but they never keep them. He ended up burning his house down; almost burned inside of it.
He said he was in the attic and there was a dragon here with him.

He is living with his mother now and has gained his weight back. His sister was in a car crash a few years ago and she can no longer walk. Their mother has gone through a lot of lessons in life.

Have to run to work.

Have a nice day.
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 11th 2013, 11:00 am

ATouchofHeart wrote:
sunmystic wrote:Eating From the Tree of Life

I Visualize My "Tree of Life" The tree that is waiting for me through the landscape and pastures of harmonic beauty.
The grasses dance in perfect harmony to the energy the tree shares as it lines up with beams that radiate off the planets of home.
The tree is full, bountiful and pleasing to look at. It is lush with dark green leaves that glisten in the moonlight.
Its light radiates each of the leaf veins from the loving energy of the universe; vibrating in anticipation of the next interconnection.

My tree awaits my scheduled picking one of the gold fruits off the tree each night
From that golden fruit - I slowly take within my grasp it's golden energy of light.
I take a bite and with each bite I swallow and taste the richness of the universe and the gifts it has for me from the sweetness of My Tree of Life
As I reach for the next golden fruit the following night as I reminisce on the new fruit that has replaced the fruit I removed the prior night.
It glows with newness and vitality just waiting for the healing energy of my grasp.
As I fill myself each night with these golden notes; I slowly gather the wisdom need to fulfill the my page of destiny that emulates into a full composition in time.
That was beautiful Deb, I can see why you are considered a good writer. Love, john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 11th 2013, 11:30 am

Thanks
Stephen
Thanks Stephen. What is funny is that it works. The question is, "Is it the mind that creates the reality or is it that we somehow step into to a reality that already exists?" Hindu scripture says that a yogi that meditates on his/her throat will no longer have to eat. There was a yogi in the news a while back that was studied by medical science that did not have to eat and had not eaten or drank for years. He said that a goddess poured divine nourishment down through the roof of his mouth that flowed into his throat and that that was what he lived on. The question is whether or not there was a real goddess that did that or was it the meditation that did that? It is amazing what our mind can do if it is given some kind of conceptual foundation to anchor and guide its action. Personally, I feel that there was a goddess that was feeding him, but that is not the point. The point is that it could be done even if a real goddess was not feeding him. Sometimes it is just our mind and sometimes there are one or more other minds involved, but either way there is always a mind involved whether it is only ours or it is another mind helping ours. Isn't metaphysics fun Smile one doesn't have to know why or how it works, all they have to know is how to do it. john

Last edited by sunmystic on July 11th 2013, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 11th 2013, 11:43 am

Dear Deb,
I would not be at all surprised that many of the so called
mythic creatures live on different mental planes and are as real
as any one of us are.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 11th 2013, 12:07 pm

You know what is funny about the wings? When they are in use and raised they wake up the area of the brain that the "Kippa(?)" hat sits above in Jewish tradition. And it is turning out that that part of the brain has a lot to do with metaphysical powers. john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 11th 2013, 12:27 pm

sunmystic wrote:
Thanks
Stephen
Thanks Stephen. What is funny is that it works. The question is, "Is it the mind that creates the reality or is it that we somehow step into to a reality that already exists?" Hindu scripture says that a yogi that meditates on his/her throat will no longer have to eat. There was a yogi in the news a while back that was studied by medical science that did not have to eat and had not eaten or drank for years. He said that a goddess poured divine nourishment down through the roof of his mouth that flowed into his throat and that that was what he lived on. The question is whether or not there was a real goddess that did that or was it the meditation that did that? It is amazing what our mind can do if it is given some kind of conceptual foundation to anchor and guide its action. Personally, I feel that there was a goddess that was feeding him, but that is not the point. The point is that it could be done even if a real goddess was not feeding him. Sometimes it is just our mind and sometimes there are one or more other minds involved, but either way there is always a mind involved whether it is only ours or it is another mind helping ours. Isn't metaphysics fun Smile one doesn't have to know why or how it works, all they have to know is how to do it. john

I would like to add that everything that has to do with metaphysics and religion in today's world (the things that you find on the internet) are all ways of giving our minds conceptual foundations to anchor and guide mind action to create one or more realities. And boy is there a lot of stuff Smile ! john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 11th 2013, 12:40 pm

Dear John
I started today using your suggestions.
Found it very easy to bring the golden sphere down
and put my attention on it.I will keep at it and see what happens.
The occipital and parietal areas of the brain are associated with vision and loss
of awareness of self.Activation here seems to be linked to the type of meditation
we are talking about.
See this bookhttp://www.blissfulbrain.com/for far more details.I have the book.
It is a good read.
Regards
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 11th 2013, 12:56 pm

skfarblum wrote:Dear John
I started today using your suggestions.
Found it very easy to bring the golden sphere down
and put my attention on it.I will keep at it and see what happens.
The occipital and parietal areas of the brain are associated with vision and loss
of awareness of self.Activation here seems to be linked to the type of meditation
we are talking about.
See this bookhttp://www.blissfulbrain.com/for far more details.I have the book.
It is a good read.
Regards
Stephen
Looks like a good book Stephen. I will have to purchase it when I get some money saved up.
Thanks for the heads up! john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on July 11th 2013, 12:58 pm

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 11th 2013, 2:38 pm

ゥ 2013 ATouchofHeart

What you have written is now officially published Smile just for fun. john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 11th 2013, 7:00 pm

That was beautiful Deb, I can see why you are considered a good writer. Love, john

Thanks John. Although I'm just new at writing.
Did not start until son was killed and I wrote my first poem in college in 98', then more for the funeral service when Tom died.
And the only other thing was the book I helped edit and wrote a chapter for.

I'm a newbie at writing. It's really not hard; I just put my thoughts down on paper or the keyboard.
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on July 11th 2013, 7:37 pm

I'll post it in a new thread titled

Transformation: Essays on Love, Healing and Water

In the book section.

I only found one file for it. Cover/Back of book and the whole book in PDF.
I think all my backup files are in a hard drive that crashed. I still have to take it in and see if they can recover.

I was lucky to find this file after searching all my drives.
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic on July 12th 2013, 4:46 pm

Deb you might want to have a look at this website: www.smashwords.com (S.J. program will not allow the address to be a "click" event for some reason but you can google Smashwords.com to find it) They are a place for independent authors to publish their books and short stories. I have researched them and am a member and have found them to reputable and there is no cost to publish. They have a section where authors can offer their books and short stories to others to be read and downloaded for free. And you can also have a look at what other people that are new to writing at doing. They have several different formats that you can publish your book in and one of these formats is PDF, which everybody has a reader for. When you publish your book on Smashbooks you can then post the address to your book and everybody can go there to read your book if it is in the free section or they can go there to buy your book if it is in the buy sections. I like Smashbooks and if I ever write something that I would like to publish for sale or for free to read, that I where I am going to publish it. john
sunmystic
Administrator
Administrator

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down