Went to see Sylvia Browne 8-3-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Went to see Sylvia Browne 8-3-13

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 5th 2013, 3:26 am

My sister was comped 4 tickets to this show Sylvia was putting on in Las Vegas.

I was shocked to see her come out in a wheelchair. Have not seen her since a reading I had with her and in person during an event my daughter, husband and I went to after Tommy died in 97'.

She was raspy in voice and hard to understand. She said it was from all the venues she has spoken at lately. 
She got married 5 years ago. My first impression of him was that he married her for her money. (sorry) I have seen him somewhere before. Seriously!

The show was 1.5 hrs long. 
She talked about  herself a lot at first and she she sold jokes that I've hears ever since I had first bought all her type written books. 

We were given tickets when we entered for a reading. 
She pulled the first set of tickets about 20 (did this 4 times) 
My number was called. Not sure if it was my number because the other three; my sister, and her two friends gave me all their tickets. Why? They are the ones who needed a reading. 
Two never heard of Sylvia or James Van Praagh before. 

We were to ask "one" question. 

Here was my question or what I said into the microphone when it was my turn to talk. 

"Hi Sylvia;  It's bee a long time; I had a reading by you in 97 after my son was killed. Then in 98 I had a reading where my husband in spirit said that I would be married within 5 years" Did I blow it? Nothing has happened yet. NO man!! Wink (the audience was laughing at a few things I said)

Her answer:    In December (2013) you will meet a man and he will have brown hair, brown eyes; stocky and his name is James. 

Shocked REALLY?????? I said. 

That was my Q and A. 

I'll let you know...........

I will tell you that Donna in Palm Springs said that this man's name was a G or J.
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

View user profile http://atouchofheart-poetry.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Went to see Sylvia Browne 8-3-13

Post by laura ann on August 5th 2013, 5:48 am

So very glad you  had  a good time hunny.

Instead of looking and waiting on Mr Right to come to you in December..why don't you just live your life and find out who you are first.

Don't forget nothing is written in stone, and life has more twists in it then  licorice. Our paths seem to change constantly.

If your  constantly in a state of looking for  men with the name James and with dark hair you may miss him as he may slip passed you.

Just live your life for you  hunny and if God places a new man at your feet then  woo hoo.

But your a strong woman who does not need  a man to fulfill her. A man for you will  just be  icing on the beautiful cake called You.

Let him appear to you because you don't need him instead of you need him. then you can appreciate him as there will be no expectations placed on him that he cannot fulfill.

It is such a downer when they fall off their pedestals we so stupidly place them on, then are crushed when  they don't meet our  stupid contrived expectations of who they  must be  in order to fulfill us.

okay enough of my mother hen  junk....which  you did not need
laura ann

Number of posts : 739
Appreciation Points : 999
Registration date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 5th 2013, 8:48 am

Good Post Laura Ann! That was good. 

Its just a huge thing for all my JVP friends. They were all waiting for Mr Right for me. LOL 
I have not been on the watch. Tom died 4-16-99 and I've not been on one date or with anyone since. My life does not revolve around that. I am to independent to even think about it.
A % of that Q was asked for my sister. She wants me happy. And.....I'm too busy at work to think of anything other than work. Another % was I love validations from readings. I get quite a few of them.
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on August 5th 2013, 11:45 am

So what was your general opinion of her,Deb?
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 21st 2013, 12:44 am

Just for fun; I thought I'd post some interesting information from her book....
Afterlives of the Rick and Famous. 

3/4 of the book is dedicated to her guide Francine sharing what happened to famous people who have passed........how did their transition go, how long did it take to re-cooperate in the spirit hospital or whatever you may call it...she calls the steps of transition after you get there through the tunnel or not......
1. Reunion with your relatives or spirits of past lives.
2. Orientation - getting settled in (maybe the spirit hospital like my Tom was in) 
3. Scanning Machine (looking at your life review)

I enjoyed reading about many famous people but Heath Ledger was one of my favorite. 
Here's a bit I put together about who he's connecting to since his passing....

If these interest you and you'd like to see more; let me know and I'll list everyone she has in the book and put together photos if any that tell the after life story Loves 

Ops have to use tiny pix. This one is not working. 

that's too small. Let me go fix it and re-post it.

Sorry didn't save the file of pix so here is the text. 

Heath passed 1-22-08. It took 2 of our earth years for him to recover in spirit. He now thrives and with his past love of editing and film making (he didn't like the fame (he is being trained in spirit by the famous film editor Verna Fields (Jaws movie) and also being trained in acting skills by Spencer Tracy whom he always admired. When he incarnates back in 2 years his daughter Matilda will be 11 years old. He will reenter her life as an “oddly familiar stranger” when she is in her thirties.

Last edited by ATouchofHeart on August 21st 2013, 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mia on August 21st 2013, 6:19 am

That's really intersesting!
I would love to hear more please Smile

mia
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 977
Hobbies : Gardening, Driving,card crafting
Tell us about yourself : See my intro
Appreciation Points : 1355
Registration date : 2009-05-16

View user profile http://miasjourney.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 21st 2013, 9:10 am

Ok, great. 

Here is a list of the famous people her guide wrote about. 

Paul Newman
Marilyn Monroe
Cary Grant
George Carlin
Rock Hudson
Grace Kelly
John Kennedy Jr.
Mattie Stepanek
Walter Cronkite
Abraham Lincoln
George Harrison
Katharine Hepburn
Brittany Murphy
James Dean
Sammy Davis Jr. 
Madalyn Murray O'hair
Bette Davis
Anna Nicole Smith
John Belushi
Bob Marley
John Ritter
Farrah Fawcet
Patrick Swayze
Clark Gable
Johnny Carson
Sharon Tate
Natalie Wood
Elvis Presley
Dean Martin
Richard Pryor
Bela Lugosi
Chris Farley
Eva Gabor
Gregory Peck
Spencer Tracy
Albert Einstein
Ray Charles
Michael Jackson
Audrey Hepburn
John Candy
Ingrid Bergman
John Lennon
Diana Spencer-Princess of Wales
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on August 21st 2013, 5:00 pm

So many famous names there.....that is great and so interesting....Very Happy
Aussiepom

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 21st 2013, 9:20 pm

Pick a name and I'll look up what happened to them after they passed per Sylvia.
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart on August 21st 2013, 10:31 pm

Diana Spencer-Princess of Wales

Diana's life themes were Caretaker and Builder, and like so many Mission Life Entities who make the decision to experience an incarnation on earth, her widely publicized lifelong battle with depression was virtually inevitable. 

Earth is one of the most challenging and troubled of all the occupied planets in the universe, a shock to spirits as intensely sensitive as Diana. She accomplished everything she intended during that incarnation, although she's the first to say that she sometimes accomplished it with  "startling imperfection." Her first incarnation will also be her last. 

Diana arrived on the Other Side depleted, disoriented, and grieving such a sudden departure from her beloved sons. She was welcomed and embraced by her maternal grandmother and by scores of animals and loved ones from  Home and then immediately cocooned for what in your time was several years until she was her joyful, reverent, focused self again. 

Still soft-spoken as ever, with a beautiful visage identical to her appearance on earth, fairly solitary as she's always been, preferring to study and meditate rather than socialize.She's returned to her work in one of spirits medical research centers specializing in pediatric disease and disorders. 

One of her joys is traveling to civilizations on other planets and returning with reports on any of their advancements that can contribute to the constant efforts on the other side to treat, cure and eradicate treats to the health of the earth's children. 

Diana knows that William is going to be an inspiration to his country when he becomes the next king of England. She continues to work on earth, spending time with critically ill children in hospitals and around the world and joining legions of spirits from Home who flock to sites of natural and human-made disasters to comfort the youngest victims. When fatalities are involved, taking them to the blissful safety of God's arms on the other Side. Children and animals don't return Home though a tunnel when they die, but instead cross a beautiful footbridge that leads them to the same vast meadow that welcomes everyone else. Diana is one of the most loyal loving companions that help the children and animals cross that bridge. Having two sons; it taught her what it felt like to love someone to the core of her soul. Speaking constantly about how proud she is of them. She  has nothing to say about the collision that ended her lifetime.
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom on August 22nd 2013, 6:40 am

That is so interesting,Touch of Heart.     Exactly how I expected her to be.....I always thought and knew she would be around her children....
Joan xxx
Aussiepom

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum