Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Mysteries of the Flame Tradition"

Go down

"The Mysteries of the Flame Tradition" Empty "The Mysteries of the Flame Tradition"

Post by sunmystic July 15th 2013, 1:37 pm

Greg bringing up the "Twin Flame" concept has created a kaleidoscope of possibilities in a science of metaphysics sense. The ancient "Fae" folk had three main traditions that came together to become one tradition. "The Mysteries of the Tree", "The Mysteries of the Staff", and "The Mysteries of the Flame". In the tradition of the Flame the essence of all living things was a "flame" and each living flame had its own unique "flicker signature". The only exception to this was when a "flame" separated into two "flames" and became twin flames. Over time if these twin flames were separated enough from each other these twin flames would begin to develop their own individual "flicker signature". In the "Mysteries of the Flame" tradition one learned how to separate their flame into two twin flames. One flame was used to anchor and maintain the physical body and the other was used to anchor and be a body for, the conscious mind. The flame that anchored and was a body for the conscious mind, then left the physical body with the conscious mind and traveled around out side of the physical body. This was that tradition's way of creating the out of body (OOBE) phenomenon (Hindu yogi folks and most of the shaman/witchdoctor folks use a different technique). Also in this tradition, if one's flame was strong enough one could manipulate the flame of another by merging their flame with the flame of another. A lot of their healing stuff was done this way as well as other things. © 2013 sunmystic/john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

"The Mysteries of the Flame Tradition" Empty Re: "The Mysteries of the Flame Tradition"

Post by sunmystic July 15th 2013, 2:38 pm

In the beginning the Goddess Mother divided Her flame into a multitude of flames that had "flicker signatures" identical to Her flame. Overtime time the individuals of the multitude developed their own individual "flicker signatures" and those whose "flicker signature" was in harmony with the "flicker signature" of the Goddess Mother thrived and produced groups with the same "flicker signature" with some minor "flicker signature" differences in the individuals of any given successful group. Any individual that developed a "flicker signature" or any group that developed a "flicker signature" that was out of harmony with the "flicker signature" of the Goddess Mother died. All life that is from the original flame of the Goddess Mother has to have a "flicker signature" that is in harmony with the Goddess Mother or it will die. © 2013 sunmystic/john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

"The Mysteries of the Flame Tradition" Empty Re: "The Mysteries of the Flame Tradition"

Post by sunmystic July 15th 2013, 3:00 pm

Guys, everybody is welcome to post in this topic and if some of those posts are off topic I do not really care. Because what I am posting here is unique and has never quite been presented this way, I am publishing it in Spirit Being's publication by adding the author's copy write to it. Because spirit Being is also the publisher he has the copy write to it also. The reason that I am putting an author's copy write on this is because I would like it to be considered "public domain" and if I do not put an author's copy write on it, then somebody else can claim it as their own, copy write it, and then take it out of "public domain". Which I would rather did not happen should whatever I am writing ever become of interest to others.

Anyway guys, this is still a normal topic and everybody is welcome to post in it even though their post might be off topic a bit. I do not mind and all is well (except for "negativity" of course). "Activity" is the life of a message board, "Yea!"
Just love! sunmystic/john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2013, 1:27 am

Dear John,
What you are writing is very interesting and very novel.
But it seems to me to lack a personal dynamic.
I am a flame and hopefully my "flicker" is in rhythm with
Goddess Mother,but deep within me is the desire to develop
and grow my "flicker".Simply put I want to be more radiant,but
still remain within the embrace of the Goddess.
Do you think the  "The Mysteries of the Flame Tradition"
allows for this desire?
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic July 16th 2013, 11:03 am

skfarblum wrote:Dear John,
allows for this desire?
Stephen

Back in my late twenties when I started my training I spent the first two years staring into a candle flame for hours at a time (a floating wick in a brandy snifter works best because the flame isn't affected by the air currents in the room). After several hundred hours of doing that you become at one with the flame so to speak and the flame becomes a living flame mind picture in your mind. This living flame mind picture then becomes the conceptual foundation for mind action. Once you have this living flame mind picture as a conceptual foundation mind picture, you then spend the next year or so practicing moving it around until it can appear and disappear anyplace that you wish to place it. If you would like to be more radiant, then the simplest thing to do would be to place the flame inside to the golden fruit that hangs off of the "Tree of Life" and practice holding that mind image mind action. If you also wish to enhance your metaphysical abilities at the same time then raise your arms as the arms in your avatar picture are raised and feel the wings while the flame sits inside of the golden fruit (The Source). In an ideal world you would also feel the "Tree" that your back is up against and feel the "Tree's" roots, trunk, and the above leaf canopy that hangs over your head. But for what you are asking about Stephen you don't really need to do that. Simply put, all you really need to do is to place the flame inside of the "Source" with the "Source" being represented by the golden fruit hanging off of the the "Tree". If you get any good at it you will have an extended life span as a side effect of that mind action activity. That mind action activity will also put you in harmony with the flame of the Goddess Mother which is why Smile  an extended life span is a side effect to that mind action activity. Love, john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2013, 11:30 am

Thanks John,I need to think about this.
Regards
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic July 16th 2013, 12:17 pm

skfarblum wrote:Thanks John,I need to think about this.
Regards
Stephen

Footnote: In today's world nobody knows what the "Crescent Moon and the Star" actually represents. This is because they have not studied the ancient mysteries/knowledge. If they had, they would understand that the "Crescent Moon and Star" is the simplest way to present a map to the fruit of the "Tree of Life". Your avatar picture, if one knows how to read it, is also a map to the fruit of the "Tree of Life". Your avatar picture as a map is just a little more complete Smile  . john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2013, 12:20 pm

That's fantastic John.Yes I see it now.
Thanks
Stephen

Back to top Go down

"The Mysteries of the Flame Tradition" Empty The Ancienct "Fae" Metaphysical Mysteries

Post by sunmystic July 17th 2013, 11:31 am

The ancient metaphysical mysteries of the "Fae" were divided into three parts, "The Mysteries of the Living Tree", "The Mysteries of the Living Staff", and "The Mysteries of the Living Flame". Each of these parts had two sides, "the male side" and "the female side." The male side was represented by the "sun" and the color "golden" and the female side was represented by the "moon" and the color "white". The ancient "Fae" did not perform any living sacrifice or blood sacrifice rituals. Their rituals celebrated "Life" and the wonders of the Goddess Mother and Her consort God the Father. © 2013 sunmystic/john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic July 17th 2013, 11:43 am

allows for this desire?
Stephen

Stephen, what does, "lack a personal dynamic", mean to you? How would I add "personal dynamic" to the information that I am attempting to post? john Smile
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2013, 12:35 pm

Dear John,
For me ,one reason why I am here is to build a soul.I correlate the flame with a soul.
So in order to build my soul I need free will.
Free will is my dynamic.
Regards
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by sunmystic July 17th 2013, 1:49 pm

For me ,one reason why I am here is to build a soul.I correlate the flame with a soul.
So in order to build my soul I need free will.
Free will is my dynamic.
Regards
Stephen

Ok, I understand. There are two ways of building your soul. One way is to actively do it through self mind action and the other way is to do it passively through the mind action of some other self. The "flame and its flicker signature" is another way of saying "the soul and the effect of live experiences on it". Because each individual soul has different life experiences than that of another individual soul, generally speaking, no two souls are the same. And in the tradition of the living flame these life experiences are what create one's flicker signature. The problem that arises with one's soul/flame is when these life experiences become "baggage", so to speak, and this baggage creates a flicker signature/soul identy that can place one out of harmony with the flicker signature of the Goddess Mother and /or God the Father. Your soul building goal (please correct me if I am wrong) is to increase the mass of your soul presence through harmony with the supreme flame/soul and to remove the "baggage/aspects of flicker signature" that limit your ability to achieve this harmony. The simplest way to do it is, "You become what you channel." And you channel an entity that has the harmony that you wish to achieve. The second simplest way is the meditate on a "steady" candle flame and become that flame. From there there are "gobs" of other slightly to more than slightly difficult ways of doing it. Absolute maximum with minimal effort would be to meditate on candle with a steady flame one hour a day that is placed on a wall in front of you located above your head so that you are looking upward and outward at about a 45 degree angle. To be honest with you Stephen, other than exercise and diet, you should not have to do anything else to achieve what you are seeking. Love, john Smile
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 18th 2013, 12:07 am

Dear John,
What you describe is close to what I have been doing.
The soul as a flame with a flicker is a lovely way of envisioning
the soul.
Thanks for explaining it so well.
Regards
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down