Spiritual Forums - Spirits Journey Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love my daugher.

4 posters

Go down

I love my daugher. Empty I love my daugher.

Post by ATouchofHeart July 14th 2013, 3:42 pm

My daughter and I are going into business together.

I have been quilting since 2009 when spirit arranged me to get laid off from the community I have worked for (at that time 13 years).
I became very spiritual at that moment.

She gave me an awesome grandson who just turned 14 July 8th; who is spiritual :Hug2:like me and who loves music and has his own band and plays locally.
She just gave me my first grand-daughter May 10th this year 2013. I saw her face before she was born when I asked spirit to show me. I believe it is my son Tommy incarnated after 16 years in spirit (from his sudden death at age 15.5 when a drunk driver ran him over at 90mph) I just shared this with her last week.

She has been off work all pregnancy due to extreme nausea the whole pregnancy. Had to be on 24/7 meditation just to eat. It was terrible. She only gained 10lbs with this preg.
Now the baby is here she is going to stay off work till she is a few years old but needs to supplement her income just as I do having to take a cut of pay when I went back to work for the same company (community after 2 years of layoff at $7 less per hour than I was making before)

I've sewn all my life, my mother taught me. I machine embroider on quilts. She has never really gotten into sewing.
I think she blocked out a painful day in her past when she sneaked on my sewing machine and the needle went completely through her finger!! She does not remember it.

I bought her a Singer machine a couple years ago and she has mostly just sewn buttons on with it. (Something I've never used one for...I do it by handI love my daugher. C:\Users\Deborah\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image013)

She told me the other day that she wants to start learning how to sew so she can start a website and bring in money.

I love my daugher. C:\Users\Deborah\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image014  OMG I was ecstatic!!

She, my grandson and I went to the show and afterwards I took fabric over and I showed her how to make a quilt. We will finish most of it today. Just a small one for her to learn my technique.

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER duo team!! This has never happened my daughter and I.

A revelation has occurred. I am so excited.

We are going to make baby quilts, reg and custom and she wants to learn how to make baby dresses for her daughter and sell on line. They are so expensive at the stores!!

So.....when she told me this I immediately went home and pulled out a book I have titled............."How to Sell Your Crafts Online" by Dutton.
I've been reading it......it is a very through book on WEB 2.0. and selling on ETSY.com Which I've always wanted to do.

Just this second my Daugherty called and said she is ready to do some sewing today.......

Have to run...............

I love my daugher. C:\Users\Deborah\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image015Me and my Daugherty
Michelle & Mom
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Number of posts : 808
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.
Appreciation Points : 972
Registration date : 2013-02-18

Back to top Go down

I love my daugher. Empty Re: I love my daugher.

Post by sunmystic July 14th 2013, 8:32 pm

Deb that was a wonderful thing to share with us! It made me feel happy. You are loved! john
sunmystic
sunmystic
Administrators
Administrators

Male
Number of posts : 944
Hobbies : none
Tell us about yourself : I love the loving Divine
Appreciation Points : 1034
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 15th 2013, 1:44 am

Thanks John.

We were able to put together the top of two today. Went to town to drop off my grandson's boots so he could cut his "other" grandma's grass after music rehearsal. Then went home to cook dinner together.

We had the other grandpa watch the baby as we quilted tonight.

My grandson got home from music rehearsal and informed us that he is going to be playing even more.

Wednesday my grandson is still opening for Uncle Kracker (we heard a roomer that Kid Rock may be there also)

Grandson's in a "super band" his instructor just put together (grandson's going to play base trombone) and he and a female cousin are starting a band of their own, just him and her - she sings great. And one of the music instructor's own band members from one of his two bands has put my grandson and several others together to make a "Reggae" Band (sp) They worked on this all day from 10am - 7pm.
My grandson played some of the new music with his Schector guitar. The kid owns 7 guitars now.
Two trombones, trumpet, drums, mandolin, and keyboard; and can play them all.

Busy musicians.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female
Location : Southern, California on a Indian Reservation. Search for truth in Spirituality.
Hobbies : Everything Spiritual, Machine Embroidery, Quilting, Writing Poetry, Computer and creative software, Writing, Artwork.....never bored.
Tell us about yourself : I’m a widow; I lost my spouse April 16, 1999 to a broken heart and Cancer. He was a Native American. I have lived on his Reservation in California for 37 years. We were married 23 years. We had two children, lost one to a drunk driver in 97 before my spouse died. I started my spiritual journey when son passed; but woke up to spirituality abruptly June 2009 when I had an event reading by James Van Praagh and he brought through eight deceased relatives. I would love to be a medium in the future, and share that spiritual connection with those who have lost. I take photos of spirits in clouds. One of my favorite spirit photographs at night is an apparition of a Native American Male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2013, 2:00 am

Lovely Deb and good luck with the business.
Stephen

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 15th 2013, 2:02 am

Thank you Stephen.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 15th 2013, 7:58 am

So pleased the new baby is doing well,Deb.....Very Happy 

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female
Number of posts : 818
Hobbies : Reading,swimming and Spiritualism
Tell us about yourself : Widowed 6 years ago.
Appreciation Points : 891
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 15th 2013, 9:01 am

Yes, Joan, she smiling a lot now. Really getting her personality.
I thought I heard her say grandma yesterday but it is too early to speak.
Although some genusis's can do things early. Wink
She does her baby talk a lot now.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 15th 2013, 10:24 am

Doesn't seem five mins since she arrived in this world.
Bless her....Very Happy
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 16th 2013, 1:57 am

Time does fly. She will be talking and walking soon.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcrow July 17th 2013, 6:50 pm

Very Happy Sounds a great idea wish you all the best in ure venture

Namaste
Blackcrow
Blackcrow

Number of posts : 41
Appreciation Points : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 18th 2013, 1:45 am

Thank you Blackcrow.....and thank you for the great message.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aussiepom July 18th 2013, 6:03 am

Keep going,Deb!   You're doing ok.....Wave 

Joan xx
Aussiepom
Aussiepom

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ATouchofHeart July 18th 2013, 8:33 am

Hi Joan, thanks so much.
ATouchofHeart
ATouchofHeart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down